Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: [0.97a] ED Shipyards 2.6.6 (2024-03-24)  (Read 163006 times)

Nick XR

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] ED Shipyards 2.5.4 (2022-10-25)
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2022, 09:28:04 AM »

Hi, I managed to find some time to do more testing, started a new save and it went off without a hitch until I got the same error as the first time, this time using the old version of MagicLib. Then I installed the fixed version over the old one mid-save to try to fix it and got the same error again. Would just like to let you know in case it helps with any debugging.
Here's the error this time.

Would you try the beta build:  https://bitbucket.org/NickWWest/edshipyard/downloads/EDShipyard.2.5.5B2.zip
and see if that fixes this for you?  I can't repro the issue so I don't have great confidence.
Thanks!
after I tried the beta build and played for a while, I got this (For context, I also got the same problems as RandomSurvivor)

Code
654158 [Thread-3] WARN  data.scripts.edshipyard.rulecmd.EDMagicBountyCommand  - NonFatal: Unable to get MagicBounty: 'edshipyard_Chupacabra_HVB' Current active bounties:
654158 [Thread-3] WARN  data.scripts.edshipyard.rulecmd.EDMagicBountyCommand  - tahlan_daemons : tahlan_daemons
654158 [Thread-3] WARN  data.scripts.edshipyard.rulecmd.EDMagicBountyCommand  - fed_omegaship_bounty : fed_omegaship_bounty
654158 [Thread-3] WARN  data.scripts.edshipyard.rulecmd.EDMagicBountyCommand  - edshipyard_Riptide_HVB : edshipyard_Riptide_HVB
654158 [Thread-3] WARN  data.scripts.edshipyard.rulecmd.EDMagicBountyCommand  - edshipyard_Gunslinger_HVB : edshipyard_Gunslinger_HVB
654253 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.remove(HashMap.java:1459)
at data.scripts.bounty.MagicBountyCoordinator.getActiveBounties(MagicBountyCoordinator.java:113)
at data.scripts.bounty.MagicBountyCoordinator.getActiveBounty(MagicBountyCoordinator.java:144)
at data.scripts.bounty.MagicBountyIntel.getBounty(MagicBountyIntel.java:60)
at data.scripts.bounty.MagicBountyIntel.advanceImpl(MagicBountyIntel.java:541)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.BaseIntelPlugin.advance(BaseIntelPlugin.java:78)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

I've uploaded a new beta:  https://bitbucket.org/NickWWest/edshipyard/downloads/EDShipyard.2.5.5B3.zip
*might* fix your issue, would you try it again?  If you're up for it, if you could put on megaupload (or somewhere) a copy of your mods and save I can debug this locally and fix it pretty fast.

Thanks!

n3xuiz

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2022, 02:03:08 AM »

i just started a new run with the 2.5.4 version of ED Shipyards enabled. After a while i had an encounter in my planets bar asking if i wanted a ED submarket installed in my colony. i agreed and now i have these ED fleets doing trade or whatever. But the submarket is greyed out even though i have 100 rep with independents. is this intended? i originally thought i'd be able to buy/sell on those markets.

also thx for keeping this mod alive!

Wice111

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2022, 03:25:54 AM »

Hi, I managed to find some time to do more testing, started a new save and it went off without a hitch until I got the same error as the first time, this time using the old version of MagicLib. Then I installed the fixed version over the old one mid-save to try to fix it and got the same error again. Would just like to let you know in case it helps with any debugging.
Here's the error this time.

Would you try the beta build:  https://bitbucket.org/NickWWest/edshipyard/downloads/EDShipyard.2.5.5B2.zip
and see if that fixes this for you?  I can't repro the issue so I don't have great confidence.
Thanks!
after I tried the beta build and played for a while, I got this (For context, I also got the same problems as RandomSurvivor)

Code
654158 [Thread-3] WARN  data.scripts.edshipyard.rulecmd.EDMagicBountyCommand  - NonFatal: Unable to get MagicBounty: 'edshipyard_Chupacabra_HVB' Current active bounties:
654158 [Thread-3] WARN  data.scripts.edshipyard.rulecmd.EDMagicBountyCommand  - tahlan_daemons : tahlan_daemons
654158 [Thread-3] WARN  data.scripts.edshipyard.rulecmd.EDMagicBountyCommand  - fed_omegaship_bounty : fed_omegaship_bounty
654158 [Thread-3] WARN  data.scripts.edshipyard.rulecmd.EDMagicBountyCommand  - edshipyard_Riptide_HVB : edshipyard_Riptide_HVB
654158 [Thread-3] WARN  data.scripts.edshipyard.rulecmd.EDMagicBountyCommand  - edshipyard_Gunslinger_HVB : edshipyard_Gunslinger_HVB
654253 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.remove(HashMap.java:1459)
at data.scripts.bounty.MagicBountyCoordinator.getActiveBounties(MagicBountyCoordinator.java:113)
at data.scripts.bounty.MagicBountyCoordinator.getActiveBounty(MagicBountyCoordinator.java:144)
at data.scripts.bounty.MagicBountyIntel.getBounty(MagicBountyIntel.java:60)
at data.scripts.bounty.MagicBountyIntel.advanceImpl(MagicBountyIntel.java:541)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.BaseIntelPlugin.advance(BaseIntelPlugin.java:78)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

I've uploaded a new beta:  https://bitbucket.org/NickWWest/edshipyard/downloads/EDShipyard.2.5.5B3.zip
*might* fix your issue, would you try it again?  If you're up for it, if you could put on megaupload (or somewhere) a copy of your mods and save I can debug this locally and fix it pretty fast.

Thanks!

Still got the same error tho. Here are my mods and save

https://mega.nz/file/IpgVlCAb#0AOoL8la-JNk2oZyE0JtLYKeRz9dKFVVotbjflog2TI
https://mega.nz/file/F5JDnT7b#t7bHU1BmiTIYblyXS4-BlMqK_iy5v0Zby8gMubvwELQ

Thanks for the help!

Nick XR

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2022, 09:11:59 AM »

i just started a new run with the 2.5.4 version of ED Shipyards enabled. After a while i had an encounter in my planets bar asking if i wanted a ED submarket installed in my colony. i agreed and now i have these ED fleets doing trade or whatever. But the submarket is greyed out even though i have 100 rep with independents. is this intended? i originally thought i'd be able to buy/sell on those markets.

Try the beta patch a few posts earlier, it should be fixed in that.

Nick XR

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2022, 10:56:10 AM »

Still got the same error tho. Here are my mods and save

https://mega.nz/file/IpgVlCAb#0AOoL8la-JNk2oZyE0JtLYKeRz9dKFVVotbjflog2TI
https://mega.nz/file/F5JDnT7b#t7bHU1BmiTIYblyXS4-BlMqK_iy5v0Zby8gMubvwELQ

Thanks for the help!

Thanks, I've been able to repro it, I should be able to fix it, but might take a day or so.
Best way to prevent this from looking at the code is to accept the Chupacabra mission as soon as you see it.  That should prevent MagicLib from having issues.

Hushed

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2022, 11:42:59 AM »

Is your transponder on?

Nick XR

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] ED Shipyards 2.5.5 (2022-12-7)
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2022, 11:46:41 AM »

Version 2.5.5 Released
  • Fix for Wurg shield toggle oscillation (thanks emto demto for the feedback)
  • Wurg MAW reload time increased by 50%
  • Wurg is a bit more careful about freindly fire with the Maw
  • Detonator drones now spawn a bunch of arcs when they teleport to make them just a bit more survivable.
  • Fix for MagicBounty Chupacabra CME (problem is in MagicLib itself)
  • Fix for player owned ED Markets not working

Wice111

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2022, 05:37:35 PM »

thank you very much!! ;D

Nick XR

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2022, 11:03:58 AM »

thank you very much!! ;D

Thank you!  Only because of your repro was I able to fix it!

Lone_Ape

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2022, 04:24:25 AM »

This mod either on its own, or in combination with one of my mods just eats all the ram i give it.

Mod list:
Spoiler
[close]
I've been trying to kill this bounty but after a few minutes the game just starts freezing so hard that its 4s of freeze time and one shot from heavy blasters on repeat, im starting to pull my hair out at this point.

I think the most ram eating happens when the wall opens up with all the dakka (2nd ship)

This is the only combat instance in which this has happened, ive killed ordos, ive killed blackrock, no lag, never dipping below 60fps.
Have a ryzen 5 3600 with gtx 970, 16gb of 3.1ghz ram of which im feeding 8gb to starsector

Attached save file - https://mega.nz/file/1TgDUIDQ#ece4FzkmRxhHh2SUss9J1pkwlZyZYsliaoLiCqAZe9A
Attached complete modlist - https://mega.nz/file/RTIT1BrK#j9RdnfGAqwmjXJgH0AOH5CDHJrdLjvZgVzsRW_c49FA
Running 0.95.1a RC6

Updating to ED 2.5.5 from 2.5.4 changed nothing, something leaks memory like crazy
Of course it could be something else entirely
« Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 07:22:39 AM by Lone_Ape »

Nick XR

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2022, 12:09:06 AM »

This mod either on its own, or in combination with one of my mods just eats all the ram i give it.

Update your Detailed Combat Results to the latest version (5.3.0)

KaTzE06

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2022, 04:57:54 AM »

Hey Nick XR, i dont know if this is supposed to happen so i put it into a spoiler.
Spoiler
I got the crash cause of the ambush fleet. now i updated the mod and i dont get the crash but i get now contact with an invisible fleet and the popup from the contact
goes away after some milliseconds and i cant read it or respond to it. then my ships are in combat while i am still on the map. i get xp for my ships dying and my fleet gets killed
and i cant do anything against it.
[close]

if you need anything else if this is a bug im glad to help

Nick XR

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2022, 10:30:56 AM »

Hey Nick XR, i dont know if this is supposed to happen so i put it into a spoiler.
Spoiler
I got the crash cause of the ambush fleet. now i updated the mod and i dont get the crash but i get now contact with an invisible fleet and the popup from the contact
goes away after some milliseconds and i cant read it or respond to it. then my ships are in combat while i am still on the map. i get xp for my ships dying and my fleet gets killed
and i cant do anything against it.
[close]

if you need anything else if this is a bug im glad to help

If you could upload your save and mods to megadrive I'll take a look.  Or if you just want to get it working, you could install the mod ConsoleCommands and bring up the console in battle and type "nuke" a few times and you'll win.  That will hopefully get you past the encounter.

KaTzE06

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2022, 12:19:22 PM »

im not even sure if its cause of that bounty. but here is the save and the mods i used. and nuking with console dont work cause i dont get pulled into a battle.
savegame https://mega.nz/file/GNVWhTpA#MrwXdh1GSYBDDSKn6rawmKO7fWaKye_YRXwl2QxDoms
mods https://mega.nz/file/vM8E2DZK#yyLAkjV_gRRu0sfyzD84tU-odFcZQpC50H-Wl9Kclqk
you have to wait some days in game to encounter it. i think its around day 23 in the current month

Nick XR

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2022, 02:47:16 PM »

im not even sure if its cause of that bounty. but here is the save and the mods i used. and nuking with console dont work cause i dont get pulled into a battle.
savegame https://mega.nz/file/GNVWhTpA#MrwXdh1GSYBDDSKn6rawmKO7fWaKye_YRXwl2QxDoms
mods https://mega.nz/file/vM8E2DZK#yyLAkjV_gRRu0sfyzD84tU-odFcZQpC50H-Wl9Kclqk
you have to wait some days in game to encounter it. i think its around day 23 in the current month

OK, I have a fix that will work, but I have to clean it up and package it, then I'll release a bugfix sometime tonight.  Sorry for the trouble
If you want a work-around, you can get console commands and use the magic lib command to force start the bounty edshipyard_Chupacabra_HVB
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12