Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: [0.97a] ED Shipyards 2.6.6 (2024-03-24)  (Read 162780 times)

RandomSurvivor

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] ED Shipyards 2.5.4 (2022-10-25)
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2022, 02:12:13 PM »

Can you verify your MagicLib is the latest version?  v0.42.1rc3
Based on the stack trace I don't think you have the most modern version.

It's the experimental version, 0.44.1 on the author's patreon, as the Gundam UC mod listed it as a requirement

Nick XR

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2022, 02:34:51 PM »

It's the experimental version, 0.44.1 on the author's patreon, as the Gundam UC mod listed it as a requirement

Interesting.  The exception appears to be coming from inside Magic Lib.  I'll mention this on their Discord and see what's up.

Nick XR

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2022, 03:07:29 PM »

Interesting.  The exception appears to be coming from inside Magic Lib.  I'll mention this on their Discord and see what's up.

The bug is in MagicLib:

Code
       for (Iterator<Map.Entry<String, ActiveBounty>> iterator = activeBountiesByKey.entrySet().iterator(); iterator.hasNext(); ) {
            Map.Entry<String, ActiveBounty> entry = iterator.next();
            long timestampSinceBountyCreated = Math.max(0, Global.getSector().getClock().getTimestamp() - entry.getValue().getBountyCreatedTimestamp());

// Clear out old bounties that were never accepted after UNACCEPTED_BOUNTY_LIFETIME_MILLIS days.
            if (timestampSinceBountyCreated > UNACCEPTED_BOUNTY_LIFETIME_MILLIS && entry.getValue().getStage() == ActiveBounty.Stage.NotAccepted) {
                Global.getLogger(MagicBountyCoordinator.class).info(
                        String.format("Removing expired bounty '%s' (not accepted after %d days), \"%s\"",
                                entry.getKey(),
                                timestampSinceBountyCreated / MILLIS_PER_DAY,
                                entry.getValue().getSpec().job_name));
                entry.getValue().endBounty(new ActiveBounty.BountyResult.ExpiredWithoutAccepting());
                iterator.remove();
            } else if (entry.getValue().getStage().ordinal() >= ActiveBounty.Stage.FailedSalvagedFlagship.ordinal()
                    && entry.getValue().getIntel() == null) {
                // Remove bounties that have completed and the intel has timed out.
                iterator.remove();
                getCompletedBounties().add(entry.getKey());
            }

You could see if Gundam could use the stable version?  Failing that if your save is busted let me know and I'll see if I can fix MagicLib (which is a PITA because it's on the spectrum of abandonment)

RandomSurvivor

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2022, 04:48:26 PM »

You could see if Gundam could use the stable version?  Failing that if your save is busted let me know and I'll see if I can fix MagicLib (which is a PITA because it's on the spectrum of abandonment)

Trying to revert MagicLib versions causes a crash, looks like it's due to a new feature between 0.42 and 0.44 that adds some functionality back to asteroids. It looks like the save's busted for now. I'd love if you fixed it but if you can't it's no problem, I'll just start a new run, revert MagicLib version, set Gundam's dependency requirement to 0.42 manually and see if it works. Thanks for all your help!

Nick XR

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2022, 06:27:02 PM »

Trying to revert MagicLib versions causes a crash, looks like it's due to a new feature between 0.42 and 0.44 that adds some functionality back to asteroids. It looks like the save's busted for now. I'd love if you fixed it but if you can't it's no problem, I'll just start a new run, revert MagicLib version, set Gundam's dependency requirement to 0.42 manually and see if it works. Thanks for all your help!

Give me 24 hours.  I should be able to sort it out!

Nick XR

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2022, 11:55:50 PM »

Try this version: https://bitbucket.org/NickWWest/edshipyard/downloads/MagicLib_0.44.1-Fixed.zip

50/50 it works

RandomSurvivor

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2022, 12:09:57 AM »

Code
358678 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Duplicate field params
---- Debugging information ----
message             : Duplicate field params
field               : params
class               : data.scripts.terrain.MagicAsteroidBeltTerrainPlugin
required-type       : data.scripts.terrain.MagicAsteroidBeltTerrainPlugin
converter-type      : com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.ReflectionConverter
line number         : 6299
class[1]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignTerrain
class[2]            : java.util.ArrayList
converter-type[1]   : com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.CollectionConverter
class[3]            : com.fs.util.container.repo.ObjectRepository
class[4]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.StarSystem
class[5]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignPlanet
class[6]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CircularOrbit
class[7]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Market
class[8]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomy
class[9]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomyStepper
class[10]           : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Economy
class[11]           : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CustomCampaignEntity
class[12]           : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.StarSystem$UpdateFromHyperspaceLocation
class[13]           : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation$LocationToken
class[14]           : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.Hyperspace
class[15]           : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine
converter-type[2]   : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.oooO
version             : not available
-------------------------------

Got this error instead while trying to load the save. There were a lot more messages, but they seemed to just be tracing the error through from the UI.

SlavenOlupina

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2022, 05:38:11 AM »

I got a bar option to spawn ED submarket and spawned it but i can't access it for some reason. Is there prerequisite im not seeing? got 100/100 with independents.

Hmm, is your transponder on?  When you mouse over the submarket, does it give a tip as to why it's disabled?

I'll look at the code that governs this, it's more complex than it probably should be.

The tip appears when transponder is off, can't access it with the transponder on though. There is nothing else when i mouse over other than the usual description of the market.

Forgot to mention before but it could have something to do with this. Market spawned on a custom type "Cursed World" called Samael from Hazard Mining Incorporated mod, haven't had it spawn on a vanilla world yet.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 05:42:19 AM by SlavenOlupina »

Nick XR

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2022, 12:19:24 PM »

Code
358678 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Duplicate field params
---- Debugging information ----
message             : Duplicate field params
field               : params
class               : data.scripts.terrain.MagicAsteroidBeltTerrainPlugin
required-type       : data.scripts.terrain.MagicAsteroidBeltTerrainPlugin
converter-type      : com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.ReflectionConverter
line number         : 6299
class[1]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignTerrain
class[2]            : java.util.ArrayList
converter-type[1]   : com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.CollectionConverter
class[3]            : com.fs.util.container.repo.ObjectRepository
class[4]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.StarSystem
class[5]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignPlanet
class[6]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CircularOrbit
class[7]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Market
class[8]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomy
class[9]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomyStepper
class[10]           : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Economy
class[11]           : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CustomCampaignEntity
class[12]           : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.StarSystem$UpdateFromHyperspaceLocation
class[13]           : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation$LocationToken
class[14]           : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.Hyperspace
class[15]           : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine
converter-type[2]   : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.oooO
version             : not available
-------------------------------

Got this error instead while trying to load the save. There were a lot more messages, but they seemed to just be tracing the error through from the UI.

I'm not going to be able to fix this, I'm sorry :(

I'm posting in the MagicLib discord to see if I can get them to accept a change to resolve the problem.

Donahue

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2022, 09:35:33 AM »

Hi, is there a way for me to remove the fighter bay from the Newfoundland's modular section? Which file do I need to edit?  I tried editing edshipyard_newfoundland_combatfreighter.ship and removed

Code
{
      "id": "LB 1",
      "size": "LARGE",
      "type": "LAUNCH_BAY",
      "mount": "HIDDEN",
      "arc": 360,
      "angle": 0,
      "locations": [
        -42, -0,
        -68, -0
      ]
    },
But it had no effect in my save...Maybe I did something wrong?
I wanted to remove the wing because I don't use it for combat, only for freight.  However, the wings count towards the total for the Carrier Group and Fighter Uplink character skill.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 09:38:29 AM by Donahue »

RandomSurvivor

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2022, 01:34:43 AM »

Hi, I managed to find some time to do more testing, started a new save and it went off without a hitch until I got the same error as the first time, this time using the old version of MagicLib. Then I installed the fixed version over the old one mid-save to try to fix it and got the same error again. Would just like to let you know in case it helps with any debugging.
Here's the error this time.

Code
281597 [Thread-3] ERROR data.scripts.edshipyard.rulecmd.ChupacabraAmbushFleetsBountyCommand  - Unable to get MagicBounty: edshipyard_Chupacabra_HVB
java.lang.NullPointerException
at data.scripts.edshipyard.rulecmd.ChupacabraAmbushFleetsBountyCommand.execute(ChupacabraAmbushFleetsBountyCommand.java:39)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.execute(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.Object.runScript(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.applyRule(FireBest.java:106)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.execute(FireBest.java:51)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.FireBest.fire(FireBest.java:57)
at data.scripts.bounty.ActiveBounty.runRuleScript(ActiveBounty.java:350)
at data.scripts.bounty.ActiveBounty.endBounty(ActiveBounty.java:286)
at data.scripts.bounty.MagicBountyCoordinator.getActiveBounties(MagicBountyCoordinator.java:113)
at data.scripts.bounty.MagicBountyCoordinator.getActiveBounty(MagicBountyCoordinator.java:149)
at data.scripts.bounty.MagicBountyIntel.getBounty(MagicBountyIntel.java:60)
at data.scripts.bounty.MagicBountyIntel.advanceImpl(MagicBountyIntel.java:541)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.BaseIntelPlugin.advance(BaseIntelPlugin.java:78)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
281873 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextNode(HashMap.java:1445)
at java.util.HashMap$EntryIterator.next(HashMap.java:1479)
at java.util.HashMap$EntryIterator.next(HashMap.java:1477)
at data.scripts.bounty.MagicBountyCoordinator.getActiveBounties(MagicBountyCoordinator.java:103)
at data.scripts.bounty.MagicBountyCoordinator.getActiveBounty(MagicBountyCoordinator.java:149)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.BaseIntelPlugin.advance(BaseIntelPlugin.java:78)

Nick XR

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2022, 05:38:01 PM »

Hi, is there a way for me to remove the fighter bay from the Newfoundland's modular section? Which file do I need to edit?  I tried editing edshipyard_newfoundland_combatfreighter.ship and removed

Code
{
      "id": "LB 1",
      "size": "LARGE",
      "type": "LAUNCH_BAY",
      "mount": "HIDDEN",
      "arc": 360,
      "angle": 0,
      "locations": [
        -42, -0,
        -68, -0
      ]
    },
But it had no effect in my save...Maybe I did something wrong?
I wanted to remove the wing because I don't use it for combat, only for freight.  However, the wings count towards the total for the Carrier Group and Fighter Uplink character skill.

Sorry man, I don't help people mod this mod, I don't have enough time as it is to do what I want and need to do with it as it is.

You can post on the discord, someone might be able to direct you to the correct resource!

Nick XR

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2022, 10:42:37 PM »

Hi, I managed to find some time to do more testing, started a new save and it went off without a hitch until I got the same error as the first time, this time using the old version of MagicLib. Then I installed the fixed version over the old one mid-save to try to fix it and got the same error again. Would just like to let you know in case it helps with any debugging.

Would you try the beta build:  https://bitbucket.org/NickWWest/edshipyard/downloads/EDShipyard.2.5.5B2.zip
and see if that fixes this for you?  I can't repro the issue so I don't have great confidence.
Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 01:34:08 PM by Nick XR »

Wice111

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2022, 08:38:11 PM »

Would you try the beta build:  https://bitbucket.org/NickWWest/edshipyard/downloads/EDShipyard.2.5.5B2.zip
and see if that fixes this for you?  I can't repro the issue so I don't have great confidence.
Thanks!
after I tried the beta build and played for a while, I got this (For context, I also got the same problems as RandomSurvivor)

Code
654158 [Thread-3] WARN  data.scripts.edshipyard.rulecmd.EDMagicBountyCommand  - NonFatal: Unable to get MagicBounty: 'edshipyard_Chupacabra_HVB' Current active bounties:
654158 [Thread-3] WARN  data.scripts.edshipyard.rulecmd.EDMagicBountyCommand  - tahlan_daemons : tahlan_daemons
654158 [Thread-3] WARN  data.scripts.edshipyard.rulecmd.EDMagicBountyCommand  - fed_omegaship_bounty : fed_omegaship_bounty
654158 [Thread-3] WARN  data.scripts.edshipyard.rulecmd.EDMagicBountyCommand  - edshipyard_Riptide_HVB : edshipyard_Riptide_HVB
654158 [Thread-3] WARN  data.scripts.edshipyard.rulecmd.EDMagicBountyCommand  - edshipyard_Gunslinger_HVB : edshipyard_Gunslinger_HVB
654253 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.remove(HashMap.java:1459)
at data.scripts.bounty.MagicBountyCoordinator.getActiveBounties(MagicBountyCoordinator.java:113)
at data.scripts.bounty.MagicBountyCoordinator.getActiveBounty(MagicBountyCoordinator.java:144)

BladedQueen

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2022, 10:34:04 PM »

Those Retriever carriers are brutal when paired with Dun Scaiths in Legio Infernalis fleets. Some fun designs here. I regularly use the Papillon bomber and the large missile hardpoint version of their weapon.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12