Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Suggestions based on my experience  (Read 976 times)

SCC

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions based on my experience
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2022, 04:08:17 AM »

Sometimes, I wish the wording for certain skills would be changed to more complex, but less "I mistakenly think I get fewer benefits from a skill and I hate that" inducing. The only issue, though, is that it would be too complex, like Combat Training needing a description in the vein of "you get 3600 bonus CR % to spread on all your ships, with a maximum of +15% per ship and with each ship drawing the number of bonus CR equal to the proportion of this ship's DP to the combined total DP of all your combat ships in your fleet".

My opinion on contact bounties is that they're pretty good, with the ability to choose whether from three difficulties instead of just hoping you progress faster than intel bounties. It is slower to make money this way past the midgame game, since you cannot stack many contact bounties, though, which is a shame, but I don't think it's such a big issue.

AI expects all smaller ships to get out of the way. I'm not sure if that applies to the player ship, too, but it sounds like it.

When it comes to story points and bonus XP, I still think the bonus multiplier should increase, the more bonus XP you have. It would help with both slower SP earning pace in the later game, as well as it would actually let you use all that bonus XP you got throught the game.

(Oh, and the triple Guardian bounty, but afaik that one is broken even by usual standards this patch.)
It's actually easier, now that derelict ships don't effectively have +100% more HP.
Pages: 1 [2]