Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Had a dream about Starsector (again)  (Read 597 times)

Grievous69

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Had a dream about Starsector (again)
« on: July 10, 2022, 03:57:19 AM »

Guess this would be the right place to post this, otherwise I apologize for clutter.

Anyways I dreamt of a new blog post where the game took on a completely new art style, it was still 2d but everything was just so ugly. And I distinctly remember the part where Alex was "reintroducing the Onslaught" since for some reason it received a visual overhaul. I kid you not it was basically phallic shaped, big long tube with something resembling of wings on the side in the back. At this point my dream became a nightmare and I don't remember much from that point. Except that I immediately went here to comment on it after reading the blog post, and to my surprise everyone was very welcoming of this change. Never knew I could have such an emotional dream over a game...
Please don't take me too seriously.

BigBrainEnergy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Had a dream about Starsector (again)
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2022, 06:01:41 AM »

There's probably some meaning in there, but I am not mentally prepared to figure it out. I guess everyone in the dream was happy the onslaught took on a more literal meaning of BDE.
TL;DR deez nuts

smithney

• Captain
  • Internetian pleb
    • View Profile
Re: Had a dream about Starsector (again)
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2022, 07:44:31 AM »

You reminded me of this gem from the Starsector wiki:

[attachment deleted by admin]