Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Luddic cell  (Read 619 times)

FreonRu

• Commander
    • View Profile
Luddic cell
« on: June 25, 2022, 10:35:48 AM »

Good day. Please help.
Is there any building / structure that removes terrorist cells on planets? I did not find this in vanilla, but maybe at least in some modification? For example, the headquarters of the "fight against internal threats" / "interplanetary police" / "order of arbitrators" ... Terrorist cells really enrage.

Aramoro

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Luddic cell
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2022, 01:21:50 PM »

Yo

Sadly there is no way to do that in vanilla.

its a core mechanic, how should i put it...

So the stupid luddies are jelly of ur planets awesome tech, and resort to terrorism.
few ways to go about, it none of them are super fun
- 1. Dont develop ur planets. :(
- 2. Go to the nearest space bar, u will find a luddy traitor that will tell u the location of their base,
     kill it and it will stop them for a while.

edit:
Nexerelin has some way to hire agents to get rid of them, but i never tried.

or if u want to do something yourself

starsector\data\config settings.json
-Set minLPBases, line 321, to 0.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 01:41:31 PM by Aramoro »

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Luddic cell
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2022, 07:46:27 PM »

What starts up luddic cells is special items and AI cores on industries and structures, so it can pay off to avoid slotting them in until you can keep the stability up around eight or so.  The lower your stability, the more likely the terrorists win.

The Pather cells have a sleeper state before they become active and start hurting you, so you can manage this by rigging your special items so only the important ones are in for the current time.  Important if your planet gets raided and has a serious stability penalty.

And Nexelerin has operatives, which you level up mainly by having them persecute pather cells.  It's nice.