Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: [0.97a] Content Unlocking Missions 1.14  (Read 81669 times)

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Content Unlocking Missions 1.12
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2022, 09:35:11 AM »

The direct download link is not working. I think the file's name in the release was changed which broke the link.
Fixed! Thank you!

Spess Mahren

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2022, 04:10:14 AM »

Bug report, it seems the Bismar in Duzhak disappears the instant it fully appears on sensors.

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2022, 09:12:33 PM »

Bug report, it seems the Bismar in Duzhak disappears the instant it fully appears on sensors.

You mean when you recovered it (which is supposed to be unrecoverable).

Spess Mahren

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2022, 02:25:13 AM »

You mean when you recovered it (which is supposed to be unrecoverable).

No as soon as it appears as more then a sensor blip on the campaign map it despawns without me ever interacting with it.

Disregard what I posted, the issue stemmed from a bad templars bootleg. I just got rid of it.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 03:25:21 AM by Spess Mahren »

YourLocalMairaaboo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2023, 06:45:34 AM »

Is the astropolis reward compatible with Mayasuran Navy?

Volsungare

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2023, 06:09:44 PM »

Doesn't seem to be working for me (granted I cheated through the missions because I wanted to see what some of the stuff was in game), but none of the derelicts are spawning. Modded gameplay with ~75 mods.

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2023, 08:31:46 PM »

Is the astropolis reward compatible with Mayasuran Navy?
Yes.
Doesn't seem to be working for me (granted I cheated through the missions because I wanted to see what some of the stuff was in game), but none of the derelicts are spawning. Modded gameplay with ~75 mods.
Are you sure? The derelicts should spawn whether you completed the mission or not (it's when you try to interact with them that they begin to check) you can try in console command
Code
runcode Global.getSector().getMemoryWithoutUpdate().unset("$CUM_generated")
. Save and then load that save again.

Solidus667

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2023, 01:47:51 AM »

What i want to know. Do i need to 100% it for the reward to work or?

Volsungare

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2023, 05:56:48 AM »

Are you sure? The derelicts should spawn whether you completed the mission or not (it's when you try to interact with them that they begin to check) you can try in console command
Code
[/quote]

Nothing was spawning ship wise that I could see. I checked Valhalla and neither Wolf Pack or Ambush ships had spawned. I zipped around Askonia and didn't see any ships (I did not check the entire void area, but made a circular sweep from the outermost stable point structure while pinging). This was more a curiosity test as I am well beyond needing this items in my current game, I can check more rewards tonight or tomorrow and provide a list of running mods if that helps to check issues.

Volsungare

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2023, 06:03:08 PM »

Code
[/quote]

Went back for another sweep before trying command and they were there, maybe it was because I didn't save after loading the mod and restart before checking. I just loaded the mod and jumped over to look.

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2023, 09:09:27 PM »

What i want to know. Do i need to 100% it for the reward to work or?
No, as long as it's not 0%, you will get the reward.

Speeda325

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2023, 04:54:47 AM »

do i need to get 100% mission completed for the mod or just that i completed it?
Also does completing missions effect a save game

YourLocalMairaaboo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2023, 12:08:47 PM »

Just got a dimensional nanoforge from UAF from Agreus' tech pallets. Not sure if it is intended to be tech mineable, or if it isn't, which mod is to blame, but it might be worth investigating.

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2023, 04:11:42 PM »

Just got a dimensional nanoforge from UAF from Agreus' tech pallets. Not sure if it is intended to be tech mineable, or if it isn't, which mod is to blame, but it might be worth investigating.
It uses a regular tech-mining drop pool so you would've found them within your own tech-mining.

DarthKev

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2023, 10:10:18 AM »

It seems 0.96a changed some of the code for some of the main menu missions. I'm getting an error with A Fist Full of Credits when I try running with this mod now. Specifically, this:
21294 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [data.missions.afistfulofcredits.MissionDefinition]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [data.missions.afistfulofcredits.MissionDefinition]
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore$3.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: File 'data/missions/afistfulofcredits/MissionDefinition.java', Line 68, Column 72: A method named "pickPortrait" is not declared in any enclosing class nor any supertype, nor through a static import
   at org.codehaus.janino.JavaSourceClassLoader.generateBytecodes(JavaSourceClassLoader.java:226)
   at org.codehaus.janino.JavaSourceClassLoader.findClass(JavaSourceClassLoader.java:178)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:419)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:352)
   ... 2 more
The key seems to be the pickPortrait line, and it crashes after this so I can't tell you if there are issues with the other missions or not.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5