Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Bounty Range Change?  (Read 653 times)

danando123

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Bounty Range Change?
« on: June 01, 2022, 03:22:41 AM »

Does anyone know how to , or if possible to :
1.Change universally all bounties range, so they well, are rarer to spawn like...to the corner of the galaxy.

2.Have them spawn more locally to player to medium range, unless your in an area where they should spawn, e.g if your near hivers, you get vs hiver and also hiver requested bounties etc?

3. if 2 above are possible, then if it works with all mod bounties, unless preset locations.

ON A SIDE NOTE:

if i was to get into modding, i have an idea for a mod, but wondering if with the coding ability and perimeters of the games code, would it be possible to:

----- implement lendlease feature, where you can lend ships from a faction if your rep is high enough, you can rent their elite and better ships etc, but you have to pay monthly, and if they get destroyed, you still have to pay, or pay a premium one purchase to stop monthly payments
:D
 , imagine running around in a lendlease fleet, that gets destroyed, and you cant make your payments so their corrosponding factions put a bounty on your head ^^, also add like a buy now pay later feature

« Last Edit: June 01, 2022, 04:06:49 AM by danando123 »

Zordiark Darkeater

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Bounty Range Change?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2022, 02:42:10 PM »

Yeah would be nice if that would be possible.

Majority of the times the Bounties are pointless they don't pay enough VS the cost of resources you need to get to the other side of the galaxy and back with your fleet.
And if you use the mod that increase the size of the galaxy its even worse lol

Bunties for early to mid game i just ignore majority of the times they just feel useless.