Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Planet Search Overhaul (07/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: [0.97a] Bultach Coalition v1.1.5 "Bloatening"  (Read 152859 times)

A_Random_Dude

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Bultach Coalition v1.1.5 "Bloatening"
« Reply #165 on: May 06, 2024, 06:09:26 AM »

Spoiler
There's always a bigger ship.
[close]

Uther Phobos

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 06, 2024, 08:50:48 AM »

When try autofit profile of the ridiculous big ship and the game crashed. 
EDIT : It seems like one of the S-mods build-in crash the game when using autofit with the Sathar. This is going to be troublesome to pin which mod caused the crash.
I would like to note that the Sathar is just the silly big ship, not the ludicrous big ship.
Wait, there is a bigger ship than Sathar in this mod?
We can not at this point confirm or deny the existence of a bigger fish.

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 06, 2024, 11:36:08 AM »

However, the Bultach home system is known for it's sightings of a very, very large fish...   ;)

Pogre

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 06, 2024, 04:20:24 PM »

EDIT : It seems like one of the S-mods build-in crash the game when using autofit with the Sathar. This is going to be troublesome to pin which mod caused the crash.

I don't quite understand. Is this an S-mod from a different mod causing the crash? Or just the built in hullmods that the Sathar has, like for it's swappable weapon? A log would be helpful, if you can provide it.

However, the Bultach home system is known for it's sightings of a very, very large fish...   ;)

:-X
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 04:33:21 PM by Pogre »

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 06, 2024, 10:43:06 PM »

Is hauled off by agents of big fish

Back on topic though that Infernal Concentrator thing is ridiculously strong!  Being a hybrid beam weapon means it gets the benefit from an HMI hullmod that makes it deal hard flux damage too!

Hexallium

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 06, 2024, 11:06:55 PM »

I don't quite understand. Is this an S-mod from a different mod causing the crash? Or just the built in hullmods that the Sathar has, like for it's swappable weapon? A log would be helpful, if you can provide it.

I have 6 or more mods that add custom hullmods and with progressive S-mods, I have fit 62 hullmods in to Sathar. After that I go to autofit and pick standard build and crashed immediately. This won't never happen if I just autofit profile on unmodded Sathar. So I fear the cause of the crash was one of the hullmod from other mods (I think).

Dude, when I meet Spacehulk fighting pirate, I think to myself "HOLY ***!! THis SHIP is HUGE!!" and recovery it immediately. Later Bultach attack me and Sathar emerge and it even bigger than Spacehulk!! Now there is a even bigger ship than Sathar???
Pogre, the screenshot didn't do justice to tell me how big the ships are...

Screenshot:
Spoiler

Apply autofit and....
[close]

The log is 24mb, can't seem able to attach it here.

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 07, 2024, 01:48:20 AM »

Yeah, it makes the Sathar look petite!

Iwe Eri

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 23, 2024, 12:31:30 AM »

I love this mod, fits well into vanilla and isn't OP. my current playthrough is just me larping as an expeditionary subsidiary of the coalition, even made a cool flag and description for myself.

Phoebe Core

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 23, 2024, 01:43:01 PM »

By far one of my favorite mods that also contains one of my favorite ships (phase boi), im just curious tho if there are any plans or at the very least any mods that buff tri tach a bit or at least give them a sub-faction/ at least for me every nexerrlin game bultach just immediately wipes out tri tach every time without fail(all my shilling to the underworld mods cabal was for nothing lol). all in all tho love it!! and the ships look great :3

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 23, 2024, 02:31:12 PM »

By far one of my favorite mods that also contains one of my favorite ships (phase boi), im just curious tho if there are any plans or at the very least any mods that buff tri tach a bit or at least give them a sub-faction/ at least for me every nexerrlin game bultach just immediately wipes out tri tach every time without fail(all my shilling to the underworld mods cabal was for nothing lol). all in all tho love it!! and the ships look great :3

There's Daz's Tri-Tach Special Circumstances which adds a sub-faction for them with a few new colonies.

Iwe Eri

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 24, 2024, 02:10:05 AM »

Spoiler
Has anyone noticed an isolated nascent gravity well south of the bultach home system? it has some planet and an abandoned station, i assume it part of a WIP storyline the modder intends to add
[close]

Uther Phobos

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 24, 2024, 04:35:17 AM »

Spoiler
Has anyone noticed an isolated nascent gravity well south of the bultach home system? it has some planet and an abandoned station, i assume it part of a WIP storyline the modder intends to add
[close]
Probably. There's some stuff in the graphics folder that is likely related.

Iwe Eri

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 24, 2024, 04:45:09 AM »

I see

On another note, is the player allowed to build bultach superdreadnought space station?

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 24, 2024, 03:14:49 PM »

I see

On another note, is the player allowed to build bultach superdreadnought space station?

It's actually no longer a space station but a ship with a fleet that patrols their home system.  As far as I know there's no blueprints to obtain however the ship is recoverable if defeated in combat.  However it is MUCH more deadly than it was in the last release.

Richared

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 26, 2024, 07:58:13 PM »

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU AREN'T GOOD AT THIS, THESE SHIPS LOOK FUCKIN DELICIOUS
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13