Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: [0.95.1a][WIP] Gensoukyou Manufacture v.0.6.0_rc6 [EN]  (Read 17700 times)

Himemiko

• Ensign
  • a very clumsy miko
    • View Profile
[0.95.1a][WIP] Gensoukyou Manufacture v.0.6.0_rc6 [EN]
« on: May 07, 2022, 07:19:00 PM »

Gensoukyou Manufacture

Summary/Lore:

The Gensoukyou system, which emerged some time after the end of the Second AI War, claims to be a technology exploration company with a wide range of comprehensive technologies (from food and light industry to the manufacture of major ships). The company seems to have a strange obsession with elements such as " spiritual energy" and "boundaries", which is evident in the publicity and description of its products.

In reality, it is quite keen on discovering the technology of Domain Era, and even has a basic research facility, which is rare in the current sector. As a result, although not as large a "company" as Sachiko Technology, they are often able to come up with large, cutting-edge products that are beyond belief. Recently, they have been trying to introduce some new products to the outside world that are supposedly equipped with " spiritual energy " technology.

But by its very nature, Gensoukyou is not your typical giant corporation. This power, which originated in the new scientific world of Hakurei, is "actually" controlled by a council of academics (mainly in natural sciences and applied technology, as well as spiritual energy researchers...). A council of academics (mainly in natural sciences and applied technology, as well as spiritual researchers...) is in control. The civil polities of the planets are relatively closely united around the Council.

There are also some bizarre tales of a more mysterious world behind Gensoukyou, a paradise of uncanny creatures such as Youkai and Deities, but until now most researchers outside the Gensoukyou system have either paid little attention to this or simply thought it was a rumour made up to sell spiritual products.

Either way, this neutral force with its magic-like technology and considerable space military power is bound to have a more subtle impact on this delicate sector...

Feature List:
Gensoukyou Fleet Have Fleet-Wide Special Spell Field That Reduce Taken Shield Damage
Gensoukyou Ship offers Unique & Interesting Hullmods to specialize them in specific roles
Touhou-Inspired Weapons & Missiles for your Bullet Hell Craving
Recruitable Touhou Character (Officer, Currently only Reimu is available)

Ship & Fighter Wing
Spoiler

[close]

Showcase
Spoiler

[close]

Changelogs
Spoiler
0.6.0_rc6
Fix the Reisen teleportation problem again

0.6.0_rc5
Fix Some Bugs
Add Description for Oppossition Torpedo (Fighter)

0.6.0_rc3
Fix missing ship in campaign again

0.6.0_rc2
Master Spark Base Range nerfed from 1300 -> 800
Fix Kagerou Turrent & Mount Points
Fix Teleportation

0.6.0_rc1
Adjust Weapon Fire Rate for Hinotama
Fixed issue campaign ship may be missing

0.6.0_rc0
Partial Texture Improvement (Highlight)
Text adjustment (focus)
Campaign remake
Changes to the faction relation
New Ship Yatsugumi with related hullmods and shipsystem
Margatroid Partially Reworked
Fairy Speed buffed from 175 -> 200
Ice Fairy Speed buffed from 150 -> 175
Oppossition Torpedo Ammo changed to 2
Add Oppossition Torpedo (Wing)
Oppossition Torpedo Effect Reworked
Adjust Blade Autocannon Range -> 600 , DPH -> 600, Cooldown -> 4, Removed EMP and Adjust Flux Cost
Intergap reworked(?)
Traditional Kit built-in are now blocked
AI Adjustments
More Code Optimization
add This Change_logs and readme
[close]

Credits:
  • homejerry99, the author him/herself
  • ForeverSeventeenMaiden! (Ykaris) The Great Sage Youkai
  • AnyIDElse, a unbelievable cat that can actually do everything.. for spriting, code assistance and guidance
  • lili, the immortal fairy who remade almost every weapon texture by him/herself
  • shadowoflight (big brother light)
  • ArcticSeal (seals are free) (not really)

Special Thanks
  • Code Guidance from ZeroXenon, AnyIDElse, A111164, ShioZakana Cat tql! saya strong!
  • BGM Guidance and advice from ShioZakana (yes BGM!)
  • Balance tips from members of Pather Community and from FAX, Originem, AnyIDElse and others Cat's Perfect Balance Classroom (yet to learn...)
  • Also Testing and Feedback (debug etc) from Phantom_Not_Phantom, Rosta_Atena, Himemi, Avanitia
  • Some of the code are borrowed from Originem's teaching modCMC

If you have any issue or suggestion you can reply here in this thread and ill try my best to solve it or forward it to the author, for the Fossic Forum Thread you can click Here.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 02:23:59 AM by Himemiko »

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a][WIP] Gensoukyou Manufacture v.0.6.0_rc6 [EN]
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2022, 03:26:09 AM »

Theoretically now, you can fight Touhou in space with an Excelsior (SWP).
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.

AppleMarineXX

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2022, 10:27:31 AM »

I've been getting this crash quite often, usually when a Gensoukyou fleet is in the same system fighting pirates or something. Something about the Hullmods being weird.

The error message:
Spoiler
606129 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.hullmods.FantasyTraditionalMod.applyEffectsBeforeShipCreation(FantasyTraditionalMod.java:44)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.updateStats(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.getStats(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.getMemberStrength(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.util.Misc.getMemberStrength(Misc.java:4450)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ai.TacticalModule.pickEncounterOption(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ai.TacticalModule.pickEncounterOption(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ai.ModularFleetAI.pickEncounterOption(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.BattleAutoresolverPluginImpl.resolve(BattleAutoresolverPluginImpl.java:204)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.Battle.doAutoresolveRound(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.Battle.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation.advanceEvenIfPaused(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[close]

SpaceDrake

• Captain
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2022, 07:44:56 PM »

Okay, I can respect the hell out of the attempt at getting the concept to play nice with Starsector's setting. Downloading at the speed of light.

SpaceDrake

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2022, 01:20:45 AM »

Okay, having tried this out a bit so far, my early judgment is: this frickin' whips

The music's great, the smaller ships especially are the exact buckets of fun you'd expect, their ship systems and gimmicks still break my brain a little but I like the seeming customization they have via hullmods, the aesthetics of the ships are incredible, the new weapons are unique and interesting, and just all around it seems great, especially for a 0.6 version. It does feel like it could use a few things like market and bar descriptions to help fill out the world feel, and it could use a little more English-side editing (yo what's up), but in general this is really impressive and fun.

Great work to homejerry and the rest of the crew, and thanks for bringing this over, Himemiko!

SpaceDrake

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2022, 01:21:43 AM »

Okay, having played more, I'll say: yeah, this is incredible. More people need to play it.

The ship balance really is excellent; the ships are strong, no doubt, but they don't feel overpowered and it's still extremely possible to be dumb with them. And boy do they get unhappy when their shields go down. They're all fun to use, the visual design of the ships and weapons and danmaku are all incredible, the sound is all spot on, the song choice is great. For the core of the game, for the combat gameplay and cruising around GensoManu's system, it's all spot on.

I do have a few bits of feedback for homejerry, though, if you could pass them on, Himemiko:

- While the ships are reasonably accessible, GensoManu's weapons are pretty difficult to obtain without a blueprint; they don't seem to spawn in the open market much at all, and even in the military market, the core and high tech weapons appear far more often than Genso weapons. homejerry has Gensoukyou Manufacturing knowing every vanilla weapon BP, even lowtech, when that doesn't make a ton of sense for GM because they're so focused on energy weapons; perhaps lowtech_bp and midline_bp should be removed from Genso's knownWeapons listing in the .faction file?
-- Speaking of, the design does feel a bit... "all or nothing" for going in hard on siding with Gensoukyou. You basically can't get the hullmods without a commission, you can't get the weapons without one, and of course trying to get the bigger ships without one is a crapshoot. Is this an intended part of the design? Certain other mods, like Nia Tahl's Scalartech, feature a very small faction with unique ships that also has a market that sells a good deal of the mod-unique battle content (ships/weapons/etc) once you reach +75 reputation with them, commission or no, and this helps them be an option even when your run doesn't go "all in" on them, especially because they don't seek out combat that often. Gensoukyou behaves a bit like that, so would homejerry consider a similar thing for GensoManu?
- Genso starts neutral with a whole bunch of folks, especially in a typical heavily-modded English-user game, even with entities that it would make a lot of sense for GM to be hostile to; is this completely on purpose, or has homejerry considered making the starting relations a bit more complex? (In particular, I feel like it'd be fun for Gensoukyou to be permanently hostile to the "HMI Supervillans", the Fang Society and Draco Group, since Reimu & company would absolutely mistake them for evil youkai and go "OH HECK NO". :P HMI itself is another entity that probably would've tried to take over GensoManu soon after it emerged... and got its butt handed to it for underestimating the danmaku. Some tension there would be neat.)
- I was a little bit sad to see the portrait options for the regular GM folks be so limited. Are there plans for at least some Touhou-adjacent general portraits, even if homejerry wants to avoid using major characters for the general pool?
-- Similarly, it'd be neat to see unique bar descriptions for GensoManu bars and markets. I was surprised the planets had descriptions but the bars and markets don't.

Also, just in general, I think the English text could benefit from a second pass in general; either from a native speaker, or just going over the text carefully. There's a lot of capitalization problems, I noticed at least one inconsistency of calling the Collapse the "Great Crash" (and it's just Collapse, not Great Collapse, generally), the term "Luddic" often isn't quite used correctly, I noticed an instance of improper formatting, that sort of thing. If you'd like some help with this, I'd be happy to do so myself, but either way it's definitely a bit distracting right now.

Still, this is a fantastic mod and I love it to bits. Thank you very much for translating and sharing it with the English community! Please pass thanks along to homejerry and everyone else!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 01:24:09 AM by SpaceDrake »

Himemiko

• Ensign
  • a very clumsy miko
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2022, 12:05:23 AM »

I've been getting this crash quite often, usually when a Gensoukyou fleet is in the same system fighting pirates or something. Something about the Hullmods being weird.

The error message:
Spoiler
606129 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.hullmods.FantasyTraditionalMod.applyEffectsBeforeShipCreation(FantasyTraditionalMod.java:44)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.updateStats(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.getStats(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.getMemberStrength(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.util.Misc.getMemberStrength(Misc.java:4450)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ai.ModularFleetAI.pickEncounterOption(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.BattleAutoresolverPluginImpl.resolve(BattleAutoresolverPluginImpl.java:204)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.Battle.doAutoresolveRound(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.Battle.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation.advanceEvenIfPaused(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[close]
incompability with a mod that try to apply/install hullmods into ship without Gensoukyou Design which is supposed to be blocked normally
Okay, having played more, I'll say: yeah, this is incredible. More people need to play it.

The ship balance really is excellent; the ships are strong, no doubt, but they don't feel overpowered and it's still extremely possible to be dumb with them. And boy do they get unhappy when their shields go down. They're all fun to use, the visual design of the ships and weapons and danmaku are all incredible, the sound is all spot on, the song choice is great. For the core of the game, for the combat gameplay and cruising around GensoManu's system, it's all spot on.

I do have a few bits of feedback for homejerry, though, if you could pass them on, Himemiko:

- While the ships are reasonably accessible, GensoManu's weapons are pretty difficult to obtain without a blueprint; they don't seem to spawn in the open market much at all, and even in the military market, the core and high tech weapons appear far more often than Genso weapons. homejerry has Gensoukyou Manufacturing knowing every vanilla weapon BP, even lowtech, when that doesn't make a ton of sense for GM because they're so focused on energy weapons; perhaps lowtech_bp and midline_bp should be removed from Genso's knownWeapons listing in the .faction file?
-- Speaking of, the design does feel a bit... "all or nothing" for going in hard on siding with Gensoukyou. You basically can't get the hullmods without a commission, you can't get the weapons without one, and of course trying to get the bigger ships without one is a crapshoot. Is this an intended part of the design? Certain other mods, like Nia Tahl's Scalartech, feature a very small faction with unique ships that also has a market that sells a good deal of the mod-unique battle content (ships/weapons/etc) once you reach +75 reputation with them, commission or no, and this helps them be an option even when your run doesn't go "all in" on them, especially because they don't seek out combat that often. Gensoukyou behaves a bit like that, so would homejerry consider a similar thing for GensoManu?
- Genso starts neutral with a whole bunch of folks, especially in a typical heavily-modded English-user game, even with entities that it would make a lot of sense for GM to be hostile to; is this completely on purpose, or has homejerry considered making the starting relations a bit more complex? (In particular, I feel like it'd be fun for Gensoukyou to be permanently hostile to the "HMI Supervillans", the Fang Society and Draco Group, since Reimu & company would absolutely mistake them for evil youkai and go "OH HECK NO". :P HMI itself is another entity that probably would've tried to take over GensoManu soon after it emerged... and got its butt handed to it for underestimating the danmaku. Some tension there would be neat.)
- I was a little bit sad to see the portrait options for the regular GM folks be so limited. Are there plans for at least some Touhou-adjacent general portraits, even if homejerry wants to avoid using major characters for the general pool?
-- Similarly, it'd be neat to see unique bar descriptions for GensoManu bars and markets. I was surprised the planets had descriptions but the bars and markets don't.

Also, just in general, I think the English text could benefit from a second pass in general; either from a native speaker, or just going over the text carefully. There's a lot of capitalization problems, I noticed at least one inconsistency of calling the Collapse the "Great Crash" (and it's just Collapse, not Great Collapse, generally), the term "Luddic" often isn't quite used correctly, I noticed an instance of improper formatting, that sort of thing. If you'd like some help with this, I'd be happy to do so myself, but either way it's definitely a bit distracting right now.

Still, this is a fantastic mod and I love it to bits. Thank you very much for translating and sharing it with the English community! Please pass thanks along to homejerry and everyone else!

its a work in progress mod understandably, i've appreciated the feedback and also forwarded it to the author..
the improper formatting... its noted and will be fixed in the next updates.
speaking which about the translation quality.. it does really need more polishing in term of grammar & readability since i am really not some high paid good translator like what you expect in better translation services/group.. there is also concern that some stuff will possibly be changed in future updates.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 12:12:49 AM by Himemiko »

Sincronic

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2022, 07:41:28 AM »

I played this mod a bit (and touhou in general i still play), and here's some feedback

Ships, looks good , they are pretty good to pilot in general, wouldn't change much about them, or maybe i'll add later if i remember what would be better.

Weapons, could be a bit buffed in my opinion, not all but some but let's see
 - Blade is great, visuals are very touhou like with blade coming at the end, damage is fine, i kinda wish the burst amount was a bit bigger like 3->5 but its great overall either way

- Hailstorm is great, this is what i was expecting the moment i saw name of mod, actual bullet hell. decently strong emp, maybe if damage was a bit bigger, flux cost kinda high but it goes well together with hullmod that boosts armor pen

- Icicle fall also great, just like hailstorm

- Illusion laser (M/S) also great, getting big Marisa vibes from it, with the spread of lasers, damage output is well made too

- Nightbugs (large flare weapon) i don't know about that one.. The bullet itself is slow, by the time it reaches end and spreads into spiral and finally into flares... It basically kinda wants you to predict missiles, or use it against slow missiles. Maybe if it was a middle slot weapon i'd use it but generally it felt like a waste of slot. Would be more interesting if instead of flares there was some danmaku pattern with bullets coming out of spiral (although i like the idea that nightbugs are flares cause they glow green, now that i checked file names :) )

- Opposition torpedo is ok, i don't see any resemblance with touhou here though, but generally it works fine, unless you try to fire it while going backwards and missile just floats away from target lol

- Persuasion seal is nice, touhoulike, effects, sounds and visuals are accurate, description is kinda sus though ("but gain relatively better anti-armor capability (albeit minimal)") it's just a simple energy weapon no? doing some 40x30 damage. Generally good anti armor weapons will have higher damage single shots, so i'm not sure what is the meaning of that wording. Could maybe use some minor damage boost, not sure, would have test it again a bit more

- Sky serpent missile i absolutely love; While i cant see the similarity to touhou, i like it's design so much. The way you can fire it anywhere, and it will turn around at the end of travel is super nice idea, i got scared when i was going against it lmao, i didn't know where to defend, front or my butt  ;D ; Can also be used as an unguided missile if needed, damage output is great, and amount of missiles is good too. Wouldn't change anything about this, except maybe make it resemble some touhou projectile, but nothing comes to my mind at the moment

- Spark lasers are nice, well balanced overall i think, not sure what i would change on it

- Spark PD however.. is on bad end in my opinion. Visually and sound wise is amazing, but the damage output is, from my testing, next to none. I was testing them specifically versus a salvo of ~10 harpoons using target dummy mod, and i buffed the weapons to do +300% damage versus missiles, and +200% pd weapon range. They barely killed 3 missiles. If i didn't know any better i'd say the damage versus missiles is bugged or something. Versus fighters same thing, and if there is shielded fighter, well that one wont even feel it. Maybe it's because of weapon type being energy? I don't know really

- Stardust is kinda nice, pretty touhoulike, i like it, even though i didn't do much testing with it. Bullet speed buffs are affecting it negatively, which is kinda shame, and damage may be on a bit weaker side, but i guess if you fill sky with them, it does good enough. I was expecting Marisa's stars though

- Silver Blade ... I have mixed feelings about this one. I'm not sure if its based on touhou (let me know if it is, i'm curious to see original, since i havent played th15 onwards) but it looks nice in terms of visuals and sound. Damage output is pretty low though, Maybe it would pass as medium weapon. At first glance i thought it would be a sakuya's weapon due to knife/blade in name. Overall good, but could be better

- Seal i like the sound and visual of it, but i cannot remember any seal from touhou that looks anything like it. But that aside, it has one major issue in my opinion. It's damage is very low, and it's a "Long range" weapon, but has less range than most of other weapons. If anything i'd make it 1000 range just to justify the long range part, and maybe 1200 to justify the damage. But then again i don't know much about balance cause i'm playing game pretty unbalancedly. It reminded me a certain weapon from game Freelancer, a class10 weapon that looks pretty much and sounds just like that, which is kinda nostalgic though  ;D

- Lunatic Bow has nice visual look to it, sound is nice too, feels touhoulike in those terms although i cannot figure where it is from. It's damage and projectile speed is on lower side, it is overshadowed by other large weapons in the game, and the fact you cannot sustain enough ammo means that DPS drops even lower (i tested with +100% reload speed s-mod) so overall you end up having a large weapon with performance of medium weapon. It's description is very unusual too, stating "May Containing the Spell of 'Fury(?)' , a Special Projectiles that'll hit the target and increases their soft flux by {%s} - {%s}". I never noticed anything different about the projectile containing special projectiles

- Lily .. I had a look into .csv file, looks interesting to say the least :)

I do hope for more bullet hell-like weapons or systems in the following updates tho (and some flandre weapons like starbow or catadioptric  :-*, That actually might be nice idea for large weapon though, big purple orbs with trails)

Systems I will write this another time in different comment along with hullmods so this doesn't turn into essay, but i just have one mini thing to say about rumia's system. I love its design accuracy, but it blocking weapons + phase + vent means you are sitting target for the whole duration. Also it damages allies which is kinda.. oof. It would be interesting if it didnt block the use of weapons, and if you could only use it either in phase with flux cost (this could be pretty interesting), or outside of phase. After all rumia is all about darkness

General stuff
Music is great, fits well and i wouldn't mind more of it!. Mini reimu quest is nice too, her art is great too and i hope there will be more characters to unlock like that (and if possible each having unique pilot skill just like reimu has, it gives it that uniqueness)
I kinda agree on what SpaceDrake said, regarding pretty much everything, market/weapons being rare too. At one point i even went to check if the planet had heavy industry cause i couldn't find anything.

That's all for now, until i have a look at few ships i still didn't find, if you got any questions let me know

hydremajor

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2022, 11:55:41 AM »

Thats a lot of carriers

any plans for arma armatura stuff ?

like playable strike crafts ?

SpaceDrake

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2022, 04:01:42 PM »

Genso Manufacture actually only has three dedicated carriers: the Margatroid, the Sagume, and the Eirin, along with a "Fighter Cruiser" in the Maribel. There's a lot more ships with fighter bays, but that's because a lot of the ships use built-in drone bays that can't be changed.

I'd hazard a guess that homejerry would want to get the mod's core features a lot closer to "done" before considering things like making a sub-mod for Arma-esque fighter shenanigans.

Zordiark Darkeater

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2022, 12:36:34 AM »

This is freaking AWESOME !!! LOVE ships like these.

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2022, 04:32:58 PM »

Genso Manufacture actually only has three dedicated carriers: the Margatroid, the Sagume, and the Eirin, along with a "Fighter Cruiser" in the Maribel. There's a lot more ships with fighter bays, but that's because a lot of the ships use built-in drone bays that can't be changed.

I'd hazard a guess that homejerry would want to get the mod's core features a lot closer to "done" before considering things like making a sub-mod for Arma-esque fighter shenanigans.

But you have to admit, that is the ultimate final form of a bullet-hell inspired mod.  :P

Princess_of_Evil

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2022, 05:45:32 AM »

1) Any ETA on the update? The original version is currently on 6.1.rc3.
2) Can i make addons for this?
Proof that you don't need to know any languages to translate, you just need to care.

pollopo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2022, 03:37:45 PM »

Greetings, so i've been trying to add the specific mods hulls to my ships but despite having the "gensoukyou design" modifier the mod hulls dont appear, is this an issue due to compatibility or am i missing something? Ty very much

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2022, 07:53:47 PM »

Greetings, so i've been trying to add the specific mods hulls to my ships but despite having the "gensoukyou design" modifier the mod hulls dont appear, is this an issue due to compatibility or am i missing something? Ty very much

Hmm.  You're probably missing the same thing I did.  Go down to the bottom of the hullmod selection screen and select "all," or "Touhou Project," filters.  Hullmods from new mods get filtered out as mods add new classes of hullmods to the selection screen.
Pages: [1] 2