Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: [0.96a] Foxy's Quality of Life - Cosmetic Tweaks - 192.168.0.5  (Read 44665 times)

DanzyDanz

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Foxy's Quality of Life - Cosmetic Tweaks - 192.168.0.5
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2023, 06:23:42 AM »

Is this compatible with 0.95 ver of Starsector? still don't want to abandon it yet, since a lot of the mods aren't even up to date

Foxy

• Commander
  • About me: I make simple mods ^__^
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2023, 02:43:53 PM »

Is this compatible with 0.95 ver of Starsector? still don't want to abandon it yet, since a lot of the mods aren't even up to date
Yes. The scripts don't seem to have changed anything related to the additions I have implemented. From my tests it seems to work alright.

RacoonBro

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2023, 05:23:04 AM »

Hey, just wanted to let u know that ur mod is unfortunately causing the option for "INVADE PLANET X" from NEX not showing up.
I tested each mod of my list, and then urs, and then all my mods without urs and only with this mod enabled does it happen.
I dont see any errors but the option is just not showing up. (and yes i

Idk if its causing anything else to be wrong because i didnt have enough time but there were a couple of things wierd like pic rel and it also might be because of this mod but on that im not sure.
Hopefully u can figure out whats causing this because other than that i really like ur mod :) GL!

EDIT:
i also included the link to the log in case u wanted it(with just nex and QOL). All i see there from errors is:

31527 [Thread-3] ERROR data.scripts.plugins.MagicAutoTrails  - unable to read data/trails/trail_data.csv
31531 [Thread-3] ERROR org.magiclib.plugins.MagicAutoTrails  - unable to read data/trails/trail_data.csv
25354 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [flare] not found in ship_data.csv
25354 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [module_hightech_decor] not found in ship_data.csv

log(its 3.8mb so too larger to post here or on pastebin): https://easyupload.io/49fd5n
« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 06:39:37 AM by RacoonBro »

Foxy

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2023, 06:54:42 AM »

Hey, just wanted to let u know that ur mod is unfortunately causing the option for "INVADE PLANET X" from NEX not showing up.
I tested each mod of my list, and then urs, and then all my mods without urs and only with this mod enabled does it happen.

Idk if its causing anything else to be wrong because i didnt have enough time but there were a couple of things wierd like pic rel and it also might be because of this mod but on that im not sure.
Hopefully u can figure out whats causing this because other than that i really like ur mod :) GL!

EDIT:
i also included the link to the log in case u wanted it(with just nex and QOL). All i see there from errors is:

31527 [Thread-3] ERROR data.scripts.plugins.MagicAutoTrails  - unable to read data/trails/trail_data.csv
31531 [Thread-3] ERROR org.magiclib.plugins.MagicAutoTrails  - unable to read data/trails/trail_data.csv
25354 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [flare] not found in ship_data.csv
25354 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [module_hightech_decor] not found in ship_data.csv

log(its 3.8mb so too larger to post here or on pastebin): https://easyupload.io/49fd5n
Oh, I see. you are right. I will have a look at it these days to figure out what the issue is. thanks for bringing it up. As for the NEX thing, you could try to rename my mod folder and put an x in front so it goes after it in the loading list of the launcher. It's very possible that the config file I set up is conflicting with theirs, but I will investigate and come up with updates when I can ^_^
« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 06:58:25 AM by Foxy »

Foxy

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2023, 07:50:07 AM »

EDIT:

Ok, I have made a few small adjustments and it seems to be in order with the $market thing gone now, being replaced by the correct naming. I am not yet sure of NEX as I do not have it installed, but as a precaution, I have put an index of z_ in front of the mod name, and maybe that will push it behind NEX so the settings.json can avoid the conflict (hopefully). But to be honest, that option of "Invade Planet" should not be impacted by this mod as it does not handle any of those values related to text output.

I have not noticed any visual glitches. This mod basically replaces some vanilla images and some music+sounds and tweaks a few things in the settings.json. It does not add/change the core coding of the game.

None of these files are touched by this mod:
data/trails/trail_data.csv
ship_data.csv - this is generated in vanilla without mods atm

Download it again and make sure you also have the latest version of RC9 of Starsector. Keep me updated if things changed for you.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 08:08:16 AM by Foxy »

RacoonBro

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2023, 08:14:27 AM »

EDIT:

Ok, I have made a few small adjustments and it seems to be in order with the $market thing gone now, being replaced by the correct naming. I am not yet sure of NEX as I do not have it installed, but as a precaution, I have put an index of z_ in front of the mod name, and maybe that will push it behind NEX so the settings.json can avoid the conflict (hopefully). But to be honest, that option of "Invade Planet" should not be impacted by this mod as it does not handle any of those values related to text output.

I have not noticed any visual glitches. This mod basically replaces some vanilla images and some music+sounds and tweaks a few things in the settings.json. It does not add/change the core coding of the game.

Download it again and make sure you also have the latest version of RC9 of Starsector. Keep me updated if things changed for you.

Tried this version u provided and it works! i even changed the name back and it also works fine so i think u can just upload that as a fix.

Thanks a lot! <3

Foxy

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2023, 08:26:15 AM »

EDIT:

Tried this version u provided and it works! i even changed the name back and it also works fine so i think u can just upload that as a fix.

Thanks a lot! <3
Cheers!

Foxy

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2023, 09:54:19 AM »

Hey there awesome space captains! Check out the new Wow Portraits Modpack

Or download directly using the button down bellow:

Download Me
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 11:57:44 PM by Foxy »

Mr-Freeman

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2023, 12:39:33 PM »

Its pretty cool i like some of those chages, the color for the league actually helps. the other features though amazing

but the themes changes is an bit ehhhgg not much
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 12:45:34 PM by Mr-Freeman »

Foxy

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2023, 03:45:04 AM »

Its pretty cool i like some of those chages, the color for the league actually helps. the other features though amazing

but the themes changes is an bit ehhhgg not much

True, but that is why I set up the guiding comments in the data/config/settings.json file in case you wish to toggle some of the settings back, in order to personalize it to your liking ^_^

If you wish to remove images or music, simply delete them from the folders.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 03:51:29 AM by Foxy »

Foxy

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2023, 10:29:20 AM »

Added 2 new cursors. They do not generate great in the game due to some weird java pixel compression wizardry, but if you get used to them then they should work fine for you. Sadly there is no Alpha transparency for the cursors to work as intended. Here is the creation process if you guys like watching me fiddle with electronic devices that are out of my comprehension:

« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 11:10:36 AM by Foxy »

EadTaes

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2023, 02:37:13 PM »

Wow dude thanks for making this mod. This is the mod I did not know I needed. I mean when I saw the name I was a bit dubious, then I watched your little showcase video and i was interested, now I have played for 6 hours with and I don't know how I managed to live without it before!!! TRUELY THANK YOU!!!

Foxy

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2023, 08:10:47 PM »

Wow dude thanks for making this mod. This is the mod I did not know I needed. I mean when I saw the name I was a bit dubious, then I watched your little showcase video and i was interested, now I have played for 6 hours with and I don't know how I managed to live without it before!!! TRUELY THANK YOU!!!
You are an Epic Captain. Stay awesome!

Caramujo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2023, 09:47:45 PM »

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but, where do I select my cursor style? I didn't found any keybinding or option to do so, please help :c

Foxy

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2023, 09:13:22 AM »

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but, where do I select my cursor style? I didn't found any keybinding or option to do so, please help :c
Hey there. You have to click on the desired cursor image/button to download it (from the original post) or from here and then put the content of the archive in the quality of life mod folder. Basically the cursor is an addon to the mod. Hope it helps ^_^
« Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 09:17:36 AM by Foxy »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6