Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: [0.97a] Musashi Manufactorum Ship and Weapon 1.4.3d Variant Fix  (Read 116077 times)

PuffyJelly

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Musashi Manufactorum Ship and Weapon 1.4.3d Variant Fix
« Reply #270 on: March 03, 2024, 11:30:36 PM »

This mod + Domain Reformed lets me scratch my WW2 (and beyond) battleship itch.  So good.

Thanks so much for the kind word!!!!!

AmeliaWatson

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 04, 2024, 01:45:36 AM »

It never lagged on my end but if their is one thing I wanna say the AI doesnt seem to understand how to use the Tadaiji Lance they just keep charging it and never fire unless they have like no flux, maybe I just need to give the ships more flux but whatever man the mod is amazing anyway.

Hussrball_PL

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 04, 2024, 06:45:53 AM »

Now that You mention it, Tadaiji Lance seems to be bugged, Ai charges it just to cancel it last moment. It fires from time to time but seemingly only when AI is 120% certain that it will hit the target.

PuffyJelly

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 04, 2024, 03:54:23 PM »

It never lagged on my end but if their is one thing I wanna say the AI doesnt seem to understand how to use the Tadaiji Lance they just keep charging it and never fire unless they have like no flux, maybe I just need to give the ships more flux but whatever man the mod is amazing anyway.

Now that You mention it, Tadaiji Lance seems to be bugged, Ai charges it just to cancel it last moment. It fires from time to time but seemingly only when AI is 120% certain that it will hit the target.

Thanks for letting me know  ;) ;) ;). I will look into it. I'm not sure how to fix it yet. Hopefully I don't have to get into AI behavior as I have never done it before.

AmeliaWatson

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 08, 2024, 04:20:50 PM »

Thanks for letting me know  ;) ;) ;). I will look into it. I'm not sure how to fix it yet. Hopefully I don't have to get into AI behavior as I have never done it before.
I hope it doesn't detract from your idea of how the gun should work but the Yamato ship from I think the Imperium mod? Charges for a long time then fires maybe that could work as a bandaid? I dont mind Tadaiji being a player only weapon tho since i have fun using it anyway.

Guardsmen83

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 18, 2024, 11:49:31 AM »

thank you so much for keeping this mod going

PuffyJelly

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 22, 2024, 12:11:14 PM »

thank you so much for keeping this mod going

Thanks so much for the kind word!

PuffyJelly

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 22, 2024, 12:12:18 PM »

I hope it doesn't detract from your idea of how the gun should work but the Yamato ship from I think the Imperium mod? Charges for a long time then fires maybe that could work as a bandaid? I dont mind Tadaiji being a player only weapon tho since i have fun using it anyway.

That might works! Thanks for the idea. I will see to it! I've to figure out how to make the animation works better also!

IGdood

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 24, 2024, 08:45:07 PM »

The Kurao Class is really cool but the sound effect for the torpedo might get repetitive since it stops and replays when it wobbles between in-range and out-of-range for a target

PuffyJelly

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 25, 2024, 08:47:21 AM »

The Kurao Class is really cool but the sound effect for the torpedo might get repetitive since it stops and replays when it wobbles between in-range and out-of-range for a target

I see. I will looks into it! I have yet to find it without using console in a run. So sad  :'( :'( :'(.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]