Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Search your sector for good colony sites: Persean Commercial Realty Group  (Read 13238 times)

sycspysycspy

• Commander
  • Translator of the Council of AL
    • View Profile

I heard that putting all the colonies in the same system is no longer a good thing as the destabilization event would affect all the colonies in a system. If that is the case, maybe it's best to change the search condition to include force the planets to be in different systems/ in 2 or 3 systems.
Please report any translation error to me with PM.
- I just went over to my bank account and figured out I can live comfortably without working for the rest of my life as long as I die on next Tuesday.

Euphytose

• Captain
    • View Profile

Hey again,

This time I'm using your tool to find ruins! :D

However I noticed that there's no way to differentiate the different ruin "densities" on the website.

Would it be possible to add this? It would make searching for vast ruins a lot easier!

Thank you. :)

Arbiter

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hello i have a new problem with using the website. I dont know why but my campaign file change extension from .xml to .bak, now the site cant ready it. i Used is before and it work great, is there anything i can do to make it work. Thanks for the help.

sycspysycspy

• Commander
    • View Profile

Hey again,

This time I'm using your tool to find ruins! :D

However I noticed that there's no way to differentiate the different ruin "densities" on the website.

Would it be possible to add this? It would make searching for vast ruins a lot easier!

Thank you. :)
Hi, I have created a modified version which happened to fix this issue.
https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=27210.0
- I just went over to my bank account and figured out I can live comfortably without working for the rest of my life as long as I die on next Tuesday.

Kithawk

• Ensign
    • View Profile

hey! i got a parsing error:

{"stack":"TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'textContent')\n    at file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Fractal%20Softworks/Starsector/mods/starsearcher/starsearch.js:1592:70\n    at NodeList.forEach (<anonymous>)\n    at parse_xml (file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Fractal%20Softworks/Starsector/mods/starsearcher/starsearch.js:1584:84)\n    at file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Fractal%20Softworks/Starsector/mods/starsearcher/ui.js:692:17","message":"Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'textContent')"}

sycspysycspy

• Commander
    • View Profile

hey! i got a parsing error:

{"stack":"TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'textContent')\n    at file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Fractal%20Softworks/Starsector/mods/starsearcher/starsearch.js:1592:70\n    at NodeList.forEach (<anonymous>)\n    at parse_xml (file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Fractal%20Softworks/Starsector/mods/starsearcher/starsearch.js:1584:84)\n    at file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Fractal%20Softworks/Starsector/mods/starsearcher/ui.js:692:17","message":"Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'textContent')"}
Can you share you save file so I could take a look?

delra

• Ensign
    • View Profile

This is a fantastic tool. Thank you.

It'd be useful if we could set planetary resources before we select industries. At the moment we simulate (for example) "farming" for a lot of planets that don't even have food on them.

If we could select (let's say) "only search planets with volatiles present" etc, then select mining and fuel as industries, it'd be much clearer and more efficient. Or only select planets with ore and transplutonics, pick mining and refining and then orbital works.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 08:30:14 AM by delra »

sycspysycspy

• Commander
    • View Profile

This is a fantastic tool. Thank you.

It'd be useful if we could set planetary resources before we select industries. At the moment we simulate (for example) "farming" for a lot of planets that don't even have food on them.

If we could select (let's say) "only search planets with volatiles present" etc, then select mining and fuel as industries, it'd be much clearer and more efficient. Or only select planets with ore and transplutonics, pick mining and refining and then orbital works.
Try my version: https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=27210.0

Coil

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

I've been having a weird issue with parsing

{"fileName":"file:///C:/Users/fades/AppData/Roaming/Vortex/starsector/mods/starsearcher_modded_ver20230613_by_SYCSPY(3)/starsearcher/starsearch.js","lineNumber":1592,"columnNumber":44,"message":"get_named_child(...) is undefined"}

sycspysycspy

• Commander
    • View Profile

I've been having a weird issue with parsing

{"fileName":"file:///C:/Users/fades/AppData/Roaming/Vortex/starsector/mods/starsearcher_modded_ver20230613_by_SYCSPY(3)/starsearcher/starsearch.js","lineNumber":1592,"columnNumber":44,"message":"get_named_child(...) is undefined"}
Can you share you save file? I need the save file to test and reproduce the issue.

Animastryfe

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I have a similar error. I believe it is due to Nexerelin, as I tested with a new save with only Nexerelin and its requirements (Magiclib and Lazylib) installed.

{"fileName":"https://gomtuu.org/starsearcher/starsearch.js","lineNumber":1532,"columnNumber":44,"message":"get_named_child(...) is undefined"}

I do not know how to attach a file, but the save is literally of a new game on the latest patch with Nexerelin, Magiclib, and Lazylib installed.

sycspysycspy

• Commander
    • View Profile

I have a similar error. I believe it is due to Nexerelin, as I tested with a new save with only Nexerelin and its requirements (Magiclib and Lazylib) installed.

{"fileName":"https://gomtuu.org/starsearcher/starsearch.js","lineNumber":1532,"columnNumber":44,"message":"get_named_child(...) is undefined"}

I do not know how to attach a file, but the save is literally of a new game on the latest patch with Nexerelin, Magiclib, and Lazylib installed.
To share your save file you may use google drive.
You may try this if you are using my latest version: change the line "const faction = get_named_child(market_node, 'factionId').textContent;" to "const faction = get_named_child(market_node, 'factionId')?.textContent;" add a question mark.

Animastryfe

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hi, that does fix the issue with Nexerelin. Thank you.

My current game has some two dozen mods installed, and has an additional error with your version.

{"fileName":"file:///C:/Users/anima/Downloads/starsearcher/starsearch.js","lineNumber":1697,"columnNumber":21,"message":"body_coords[body_id] is undefined"}

Here is my save: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vZXKyLVAwpr3dlXH4tgJu0BSBldDxe8H?usp=drive_link

sycspysycspy

• Commander
    • View Profile

Hi, that does fix the issue with Nexerelin. Thank you.

My current game has some two dozen mods installed, and has an additional error with your version.

{"fileName":"file:///C:/Users/anima/Downloads/starsearcher/starsearch.js","lineNumber":1697,"columnNumber":21,"message":"body_coords[body_id] is undefined"}

Here is my save: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vZXKyLVAwpr3dlXH4tgJu0BSBldDxe8H?usp=drive_link

Thanks for your save file, I think I have fixed this issue, you may give it another go:

June 20, 2023 Update:
Add some exception handling when reading the save file, probably better compatibility with mods. If you have some issue with your save, send it to me and I would take a look.
Download Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pLZdl8N1pVA7gUcAsk6MdQnl3uM_HR9b/view?usp=sharing

Animastryfe

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hi, I can confirm that your newest version works with my modded save files. Thank you very much.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4