Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Funky Start  (Read 752 times)

S7

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Funky Start
« on: April 22, 2022, 01:57:06 AM »

So I am running nex alongside a few mods and did the tutorial start.

I did the usual drug running in Galatia before stabilizing the jump points, essentially keeping the market to myself for a few days.
As I was finishing up and doing the last batch of runs before turning in the last step to open up this prison, I spot something peculiar near the star.

It was a Pandemonium Dreadnought from the Diable Avionics mods, a Capital class ship. Just floating in the tutorial area.
I had to do a double take and walk a few paces around the room to understand what I was seeing.

It may not be the best Capital in my mod list, but I decided to spend a story point inside the tutorial area to recover this funny "coincidence".
Anyone else have had capitals spawn in the tutorial area? I know it's pretty easy to grab faction capitals in Nex, but still this is a first for me.

SpaceDrake

• Admiral
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
Re: Funky Start
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 12:28:59 PM »

You just got lucky. There will always be a Panda floating in a random core world system, and it can be Galatia or Corvus.

Kakroom

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Funky Start
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2022, 12:51:43 PM »

You just got lucky. There will always be a Panda floating in a random core world system, and it can be Galatia or Corvus.

Void pandas are a recurring problem for the hegemony ever since their breakout fron the tri tachyon Zealous Ornithological Outpost in c+205