Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [0.96a] FSF Military Corporation - EN Edition  (Read 108779 times)

starfarts

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] FSF Military Corporation - EN Edition
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2023, 05:50:16 PM »

Not RC10? Is this mod up to date?

I too wish to know this information.

Iriscoral

• Lieutenant
  • Defiance against the violent enigma
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2023, 07:01:17 AM »

https://github.com/a111164i/FSF_MilitaryCompany

The original author @A111164 has merged the translation into their main fork and hosting it on their personal Github. Please use it in the meantime.

- Updated for current version!
- Some of the weapon/part names have been changed
- Translation is still rough in specific areas; will attempt to slowly fix over the next month.
- Plenty of new things added!
Translator and (wannabe) game dev.
Currently curates the CN mod repo.

Mods maintained:
Polaris
ICE
FSF
Traverser

Brimout

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2024, 06:34:26 PM »

Hey thank you for taking the time to translate this faction mod had some great times with it in 0.96.

Im currently on the latest 0.97 and experiencing some consistent crashes with the github variant of this mod while the mod manager tells me its for 0.97.
It mainly crashes with the fsf hullmods and fighters.

Do you want/need the crash rapports?

The new goodies in the github variant are awesome btw

Baren

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2024, 06:24:11 PM »

I guess this is my own fault for persistently trying to use un-updated mods in 0.97. But nonetheless, here's the log for the crash I am experiencing in this starsector version

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'com.fs.starfarer.combat.E.B com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.EmpArcEntity.getSource()'
   at data.scripts.hullmods.aEP_ProjectileDenialShield$GlobalExplosionDetect.modifyDamageTaken(aEP_FighterSpecial.kt:830) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.combat.listeners.CombatListenerUtil.modifyDamageTaken(CombatListenerUtil.java:68) ~[starfarer.api.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.combat.listeners.CombatListenerUtil.modifyDamageTaken(CombatListenerUtil.java:60) ~[starfarer.api.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.applyDamage(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.EmpArcEntity.doDamage(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.EmpArcEntity.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source) ~[port.common_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1575) [?:?]

psykose

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2024, 07:14:59 PM »

I guess this is my own fault for persistently trying to use un-updated mods in 0.97. But nonetheless, here's the log for the crash I am experiencing in this starsector version

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'com.fs.starfarer.combat.E.B com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.EmpArcEntity.getSource()'
   at data.scripts.hullmods.aEP_ProjectileDenialShield$GlobalExplosionDetect.modifyDamageTaken(aEP_FighterSpecial.kt:830) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.combat.listeners.CombatListenerUtil.modifyDamageTaken(CombatListenerUtil.java:68) ~[starfarer.api.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.combat.listeners.CombatListenerUtil.modifyDamageTaken(CombatListenerUtil.java:60) ~[starfarer.api.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.applyDamage(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.EmpArcEntity.doDamage(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.EmpArcEntity.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source) ~[port.common_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1575) [?:?]

the mod is 'technically' updated for 0.97 if you use the latest commit from github (since the original author has updated it already). nevertheless, this issue seems like the same one i ran into because the compiled jar for some reason ends up referencing an obfuscated method (which differ for every game platform). are you on linux like me? (edit: or macos, i guess the mod was compiled on windows and it breaks anywhere else with a specific fighter)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 07:21:04 PM by psykose »

Dadada

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2024, 07:13:42 AM »

I love the gravity anchor from the Swell frigate. 10/10, would lose my frigates ships against this trap again. I want that thing in vanilla. :D

SanityAdrift

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2024, 05:48:12 AM »

Entirely possible that it could be something on my end, but is anyone else having a problem with the 'Digital Undead' bounty mission, wherein the DWR43 system isn't actually present on the map?

Keybindet

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2024, 06:50:59 AM »

Man i love this mod but i stop using it coz a specific crash when using ship system that sends emp pulse(dont remember ship name its circle spinnong one)
Pages: 1 2 [3]