Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: [0.96a] Amazigh's Ship Foundry v1.1.0  (Read 220681 times)

Ruin21

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Amazigh's Ship Foundry v0.9
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2023, 07:04:13 AM »

Love the mod, but i have a possibly stupid question. Are the bounty ships, like the Revizor, able to acquired multiple times in one game, or are they unique? I want to make sure I don't accidently get rid of it, or reverse engineer it, if it can't be obtained again.

Amazigh

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Amazigh's Ship Foundry v0.9.1
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2023, 03:04:35 PM »

Update 0.9.1
Save Compatible

v0.9.1
- New Weapons
-- Laaja Spreadcannon
-- Copperhead Gun-Launcher

- Plasma Burster
-- Flux/shot reduced from 48 to 45 (0.8 to 0.75 flux/damage)

- IR Autopulser
-- Range Increased from 500 to 550
-- Flux/shot reduced from 45 to 42 (0.75 to 0.7 flux/damage)

- X-Pulse Laser
-- Flux/shot reduced from 288 to 276 (1.2 to 1.15 flux/damage)

- Rinka
-- DP increased from 8 to 10
- Enhanced Ballistic Support Package
--- Range bonus reduced from 15% to 10%

- Rinka (P)
-- DP increased from 7 to 8

- Lustre
-- Adaptive Systems description updated to list details of the applied buffs

- Niteo
-- Turn Rate increased from 30 to 35
-- Turn Acceleration increased from 50 to 65

- Ungoverned Ballistic Loader
-- Now also increases Ballistic Ammo Regeneration rate by 10%.

----

Are there any ways that I could get the Auditor's bp?
The same way you'd get any other ships BP, exploration or raiding a faction that knows it. The historian is also set to be able to point you towards this particular ship BP.

A must have mod, great job!. Some feedback, Lustre and especially niteo need a serious tonedown, even a fury doesnt even have even a slightest a chance against them, especially the Niteo. Those two make early encounters with them an instant game load. There is simply no chance of winning.
Those two make early encounters with them an instant game load. There is simply no chance of winning.

At least a mod with some good Remnant ships, and you suggest to ruin it, Remnants supposed to be challenging. Only thing I would suggest, is revert Niteo back from destroyer to cruiser, it was pretty much cruiser-tier ship both armament wise and by visual size.

I like both Arkships and Remnant ships in this mod, if they will be toned down it would be a shame.
Lustre is at the balance point i intend it to be at, as is the Niteo. (and to note, the Niteo is still in the "combatLarge" (cruiser) spawn category, despite being classed as a destroyer, so if you are running into one, then it could have easily been a brilliant, or some other remnant cruiser.)
Each of them requires a bit of a specific mindset to beat, high agression/pressure, and then bursting down hull quickly when you get the chance. The niteo can also be vulnerable to fighter strikes, thunders being a good example with their mix of kinetic and emp damage.

I started a new playthrough and literally cannot find a single scarab in the shop, there always seems to be be 5+ or more invigilator's for sale at any given time. For example, Culaan had 9 of this ship for sale!!
Did some testing myself, and i have reduced the "hullFrequency" of all ships in the mod. note, that the invigilator (for example) had a rate of 4.5 (now 1), but the scarab has a rate of 10, unless you have another mod that is lowering that, i don't see why my ships should be diluting the pool.
(note that you might need a new save to see the altered ship rates in action)

Love the mod, but i have a possibly stupid question. Are the bounty ships, like the Revizor, able to acquired multiple times in one game, or are they unique? I want to make sure I don't accidently get rid of it, or reverse engineer it, if it can't be obtained again.
All of the ships that are bounty targets are one-off ships, only one per save.

Fordo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2023, 03:21:21 PM »

What's the backstory behind the Perytonne and Apologee anomalous bounties? Are they, dare I say, ghost ships? Neat inclusion, dig your work Amazigh.

Chryvrius

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2023, 07:54:00 PM »

Absolutely adore your ships and weapons. Hopefully 0.96a doesn't end up being hard to update for, if you intend on doing so.

Propietario

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2023, 01:04:04 PM »

Really liking anarchy hullmods, but ships not so much.
Would appreciate it if there was a separate mini-mod for only hullmods.

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2023, 11:14:17 PM »

Neat looking ships. I haven't actually started a new playthrough with them, but will at some point. Possibly more feedback from there. More bounties and hullmods are always welcome... I will see if the hullmods play nice with several other mods as well... Though it does occasionally feel like cheating.

However, there is something to be said about the superships. For one, I am bad at games, so I literally can not beat any of the challenge missions. Yes, I get it, it's a challenge, but hot damn... How are you even supposed to do these?(before anybody replies with a quote from somebody explaining how they did it, yes, I read that. I tried that, I couldn't do it. My CR ran dry before even half of the ships died.) I tried each of the missions for upwards of an hour each. The ships don't seem to have enough peak CR time, even though I noted it already has hardened subsystems. To increase it would make them even more broken, I would assume, so this post is in no way suggesting any changes to the ships. Of the 3 missions, Pocket full of rainbows seems like it's the most do-able. Why? Fighters. I very much dislike fighters. Each frigate mission, I end up getting harassed by fighters and missiles to the point that I can not get enough time to actually focus on the main ships, or just get my engines blown out every time I ignore them. At least with the destroyer, the fighters basically get deleted by autofire. I apologize if this seems kind of like an angry rant, as it is not intended to be. Just simply my experience with the missions. To note again, this post is not intended to be a suggestion of any sort for changes being made.
"There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home."

Ruin21

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2023, 11:25:33 AM »

Was poking around in the files to see if im missing any ships and I see one called the Lafiel, which afaik I have never seen before. Is this ship acquirable and where might I find it if so?

Amazigh

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2023, 12:07:51 PM »

What's the backstory behind the Perytonne and Apologee anomalous bounties?
They're [REDACTED BY HEGEMONY COMSEC]

Absolutely adore your ships and weapons. Hopefully 0.96a doesn't end up being hard to update for, if you intend on doing so.
It's looking pretty easy from the patch notes so far.

Really liking anarchy hullmods, but ships not so much.
Would appreciate it if there was a separate mini-mod for only hullmods.
I'm not personally bothered to split the mod, the source files are included so you could always re-compile them and make your own mini mod with just those hullmods if you want to.

Neat looking ships. I haven't actually started a new playthrough with them, but will at some point. Possibly more feedback from there. More bounties and hullmods are always welcome... I will see if the hullmods play nice with several other mods as well... Though it does occasionally feel like cheating.

However, there is something to be said about the superships. For one, I am bad at games, so I literally can not beat any of the challenge missions. Yes, I get it, it's a challenge, but hot damn... How are you even supposed to do these?
The supership challenge missions are meant to require a reasonable level of skill to beat, i personally have beat them all using the default loadouts, but they are far from the optimal loadouts for the ships, and swapping things around can make the missions easier.

Was poking around in the files to see if im missing any ships and I see one called the Lafiel, which afaik I have never seen before. Is this ship acquirable and where might I find it if so?
That ships is currently unattainable and potentially down for changes before there is a path for acquisition.

Amazigh

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Amazigh's Ship Foundry v0.10.1
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2023, 08:58:31 PM »

Update 0.10.1
Save Compatible

v0.10.1
- Fixed Crash

v0.10
- New Ships
-- Flogger
-- Phobia

- New MagicBounty
-- Jorogumo

- New [REDACTED]

- Salmson Cluster Grenade Launcher
-- Reworked (and renamed) to Salmson Burst Grenade Launcher
-- Removed ammo/regen mechanic
-- Now fires a 4 round burst
-- Each shot has lower total damage, but effective performance against armour is improved

- Sumake Magnegun
-- Damage/EMP increased from 40 to 50
-- Flux/damage reduced from 0.6 to 0.5

- Omer Spread Missiles
-- Reload time reduced from 8.9s to 4.5s (Burst DPS increased from 61 to 120)
-- Ammo regeneration time reduced from 9s to 4.5s (Sustained DPS increased from 20 to 40)

- Gleam
-- Front mount changed from Energy to Hybrid
-- Variants adjusted

- Lustre
-- Adaptive Systems Shield damage reduction maximum lowered from 70% to 40%.
-- Variants adjusted

- Fixed error with spawn rates of vessels in tri-tachyon fleets
« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 11:27:05 PM by Amazigh »

dcong89

• Ensign
  • Work Hard Play Hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2023, 12:19:04 AM »

I'm still CTD

Code
242587 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Weapon spec [rr_miser_coil] not found!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Weapon spec [rr_miser_coil] not found!
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.o00O.Ô00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.settings.StarfarerSettings$1.getWeaponSpec(Unknown Source)
at data.scripts.ASF_ModPlugin.onApplicationLoad(ASF_ModPlugin.java:92)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Amazigh

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2023, 07:19:54 PM »

I'm still CTD

It looks like you're running an outdated version of RotcesRats.

dcong89

• Ensign
  • Work Hard Play Hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2023, 11:36:35 PM »

it's working! after i upgrade RotcesRats to the latest version + ASF , everything works fine , thanks ad

Ghana combat man

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2023, 04:58:22 PM »

Code
java.lang.NullPointerException
at data.shipsystems.scripts.ASF_empEmissionStats.findTarget(ASF_empEmissionStats.java:244)
at data.shipsystems.scripts.ASF_empEmissionStats.isUsable(ASF_empEmissionStats.java:279)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.F.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
CTD while simulating a small battle with ASF ships. Fresh save. It always occurred about a midway through battle and other modded ships didn't crash.

Amazigh

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Amazigh's Ship Foundry v0.10.2
« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2023, 07:10:17 PM »

Update 0.10.2
Save Compatible

v0.10.2
- New Weapon
-- Albatreos Cruise Missile

- Fixed Crash

Ghana combat man