Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: [0.97a] Substance.Abuse 1.1.b - Consumable Alcohol  (Read 118531 times)

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Substance.Abuse 1.0.j - Consumable Alcohol
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2022, 01:30:08 AM »

Save Compatible

Pairs well with Industrial.Evolution

Fixed the crash that recently popped up, and added a toggle for the OP adjuster for people that like cheating or have issues with UNGP.

Change Log
1.0.j
  • Added - Setting to disable auto-OP adjustments for Abysnth withdrawal
  • Adjusted - Drunk Fleet intel should now be marked important by default
  • Fixed - File paths for Linux (Case Sensitivity was a Mistake)
  • Fixed - Crash on new game when playing with improperly made modded systems (Missing the Population industry...)
[close]
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 05:09:42 AM by SirHartley »

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Substance.Abuse 1.0.k - Consumable Alcohol
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2022, 05:09:09 AM »

Save Compatible

Pairs well with Industrial.Evolution

Added tea, changed some technical stuff so Tim stops complaining, fixed some crashes.

Change Log
  • Added - Phaged Darjeeling - incredibly balanced psychoactive tea for shields and phase
  • Added - Tea Brewery on Ailmar or whatever the name is
  • Adjusted - Factions can now have multiple alcohols and you can assign vanilla alcohol to modded factions
  • Fixed - Rare bug that could result in player losing all skills in return for a free brewery and fullerene spool
  • Fixed - 4 new crashes related to adding a new alcohol, fixed at least 3 of them
[close]

ParaNautic

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2022, 08:45:09 AM »

Love these, have you thought on making a drink for the custom factions such as Magellan Protectorate, and dassault-mikoyan engineering? I would be willing to commission them, if you are up for that.

ShpunkY

• Lieutenant
  • Just another piece of ***
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2022, 11:24:40 AM »

i don't think harmful mechanic would like that
since he's pretty anal about nothing made by him being modified

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • On break.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2022, 11:29:05 AM »

i don't think harmful mechanic would like that
Hartley and I have discussed it - only reason they aren't in yet is how much other stuff I'm doing.

since he's pretty anal about nothing made by him being modified
My issue is with people grabbing stuff out of my mods, or creating confusion by integrating my content with other mods in ways I have no knowledge of or control over. Absolutely none of this is or ever has been a problem for polite people who asked first.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 12:38:59 PM by Harmful Mechanic »

SCC

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2022, 12:30:35 PM »

Great argument, however,
I am inside your house
asking
how do you even distil anti-matter? How do you even fit it in the sugar molecule, how do you make it take part in the fermentation process? Does the anti-matter gets used in the production, or can drinking it put you through an accidental x-ray?

It's quadruple defiltered and reverse phase-aged in Q-vats, then fermented again. Also, the high hegemon got a glass and thought "it should be called stout cause that's what we are" and declared an edict.

Now, dark beer is called Dunkel, and all golden beer is called Stout, because the high hegemon said so and because I really don't know where I am going with this.
You could have just gone with the reliable and boring answer of "language drift". No Hegemon's gonna tell me what to call my beer. Mostly because I simply don't drink...

robepriority

• Captain
  • robepriority#2626
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2022, 02:09:35 PM »

Can't wait to see this extended to other factions like Commissioned Crews

yesman

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2022, 11:04:03 AM »

is there a list of every planet where their faction's recipe is made? it would make recipes easier to find.

power12359

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2022, 07:38:46 PM »

How do I add my own drinks to this mod?

ParaNautic

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2022, 06:02:51 PM »

Would you mind if I commission these for rimworld? will give credit to you and artist of course.

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2022, 04:32:17 AM »

Hi, I can give permission for the general mod theme, names ect, but as for the art, that is bought and licensed from David via the Unity Asset Store, so please buy a copy of Davids Icon Packs before using them anywhere else!

I wish you the best~

DracoDravias

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2023, 07:35:17 AM »

Is phaged darjeeling and sweet freedom supposed to be working? Sweet freedom is in the game but has no effect and phaged darjeeling straight up isnt in the game?

Michael00181

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2023, 04:36:57 PM »

I right clicked my tears of ludd recipe not knowing it added it to the book, however I don't have the recipe book so how do I spawn it in? I've been messing around with console commands to no avail. I tried entering the ID listen for the tears book to spawn it but it just spawns a variant of the booze itself. When I found the id for the recipe book it just spawns a unit of sweet freedom.

ok addendum, I decided to take a stab in the dark and modify the name of the books in the mod files. The issue comes from how the console commands mod works. Using reapers blood as an example since it's something I have yet to modify in my files

alcoholism_blood   is the ID for the booze

alcoholism_blood_item  is the id for the book.

the problem seems to be that the console command mod   reads the words alcoholism_blood   and matches it to the drink without reading further, however once I changed the name of the books in the mod files to

book_blood
book_tears
book_recipe   

they all spawned in after I restarted my game and attempted to spawn them via those names.

ok second addendum that was a bad idea, after I tried to add the spawned tears of ludd recipe to my spawned recipe book so I could put it in my brewery I got a null error and the game CDT'd

« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 05:02:44 PM by Michael00181 »

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2023, 02:26:51 AM »

I... What?

The brewery works like this:
- You get a recipe
- If you only have (or want) that one recipe, install it in a brewery and it'll produce your alcohol
- If you want the brewery to split the output between multiple types of alcohol, you must use a recipe book

Recipe book:
- You right click a single recipe
- It turns into a recipe book
- You right click a second recipe
- It gets added to the recipe book that you created in the first step
- You install the recipe book into the brewery
- Congratulations, you did it.

The recipe book is something that is magically created when clicking a recipe without having a book in the inventory.
There is no need for any kind of console commands here.
Please read the tooltips.

Edit- if you want to spawn recipes, you have to use AddSpecial, not AddItem. Also, renaming or changing any files in this mod will net you a crash and not much else.

Michael00181

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2023, 10:42:22 PM »

I... What?

The brewery works like this:
- You get a recipe
- If you only have (or want) that one recipe, install it in a brewery and it'll produce your alcohol
- If you want the brewery to split the output between multiple types of alcohol, you must use a recipe book

Recipe book:
- You right click a single recipe
- It turns into a recipe book
- You right click a second recipe
- It gets added to the recipe book that you created in the first step
- You install the recipe book into the brewery
- Congratulations, you did it.

The recipe book is something that is magically created when clicking a recipe without having a book in the inventory.
There is no need for any kind of console commands here.
Please read the tooltips.

Edit- if you want to spawn recipes, you have to use AddSpecial, not AddItem. Also, renaming or changing any files in this mod will net you a crash and not much else.

my problem started when i right clicked a recipe i my inventory and it just up and vanished. I didn't realize the whole "addspecial" thing though for console commands.

I know nothing of modding I am a monkey beating files with a wrench, thank you for helping me.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7