Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Help finding a modded ship?  (Read 457 times)

Abronychus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Help finding a modded ship?
« on: April 03, 2022, 06:55:38 AM »

Hey there, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place, it's my first post on these forums. I'll delete the post if it's in the wrong spot. I can't for the life of me find a specific modded ship and I feel I've been through every single mod (both obsolete and up-to-date) multiple times looking for it. I used the mod during 0.9.1, but can't remember the name of it. It was not the Luddic Enhancement mod, and I've combed through the entire Mod Index multiple times to no luck. My guess is that I've somehow missed it, or that the mod has since been deleted.
     The ship in question was related to the Luddic Church, possibly the Luddic Path, and was a Cruiser-class ship. It had 2 Hammer Torpedoes built-in to the front corners of the ship, both with massively expanded ammo capacities. It had a small missile mount on the right side of the ship. There was a strong frontal armament overall, with fairly weak rear coverage. It had a green coloration, and had an overall rectangular shape with a more pronounced prow. If you remember this ship, I'd greatly appreciate some help finding it.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2022, 07:14:56 AM by Abronychus »