Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Beholder Station  (Read 1545 times)

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Beholder Station
« on: March 31, 2022, 01:12:11 AM »

Perhaps making an offering in the Beholder Station should boost reputation with the Luddic Path (at most less than what Luddic Church gets or capped to a lower rep level than the LC's version)? Since there are barely any means of gaining favor with them anyway and I would suspect a generous offering might sway some Pathers to see you are humble and modest with space life...

Watchin_Life_Go_By

• Ensign
  • Your Ships are Mine
    • View Profile
Re: Beholder Station
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 01:16:37 AM »

Beholder Station definitly should get a bit of an upgrade. I forget it exist sometimes due to how little impact interacting with it does.

David

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2022, 05:24:11 AM »

;)

SafariJohn

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2022, 05:32:58 AM »

Would be cool to see "pilgrimage" trade fleets going to it and other places, like Jangala.

Megas

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2022, 05:51:52 AM »

Player should be able to wipe it off the map with a good sat bomb.

Kakroom

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2022, 09:13:33 AM »

The duality of man

Lolpingu

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2022, 06:55:49 PM »

Besmoulder station.

Great Wound

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2022, 11:49:01 AM »

Perhaps making an offering in the Beholder Station should boost reputation with the Luddic Path (at most less than what Luddic Church gets or capped to a lower rep level than the LC's version)? Since there are barely any means of gaining favor with them anyway and I would suspect a generous offering might sway some Pathers to see you are humble and modest with space life...
I've already added this in with Everybody Loves KoC if you want to give it a try.

Additionally paying Pather tithes garners you rep.

And for extra dark giggles you can visit the rather suspicious Louis Armstrong station in Arcadia and volunteer some of your crew for cryostorage which will increase your rep with the Pirates...

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2022, 01:36:56 PM »

I've already added this in with Everybody Loves KoC if you want to give it a try.

Additionally paying Pather tithes garners you rep.

And for extra dark giggles you can visit the rather suspicious Louis Armstrong station in Arcadia and volunteer some of your crew for cryostorage which will increase your rep with the Pirates...
sweet