Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Interstellar Federation (refurbished)  (Read 95392 times)

LuciusTBS

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Interstellar Federation (refurbished)
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2022, 11:08:36 AM »

wow! Never seen the original mod but im excited to try this one out!
how you integrate animation of your turret?

Ramiel

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2022, 11:11:11 AM »

Oh...this is awesome! I love it when forgotten mods are given a new life!

Droll

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2022, 02:14:58 PM »

I just realized something, the lancer torpedo has an OP cost of 12. The dual lancer mount has an op cost of 10. Is it supposed to be the other way around by any chance? Cuz the quad one has 16 which seems logical if not balanced. This was observed on the unbalanced version if that matters at all.

Edit: Is anyone else having issues autofitting the weapons of this mod? For some reason the auto-fitter is not including weapons from this mod that I have in the loadout.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 02:39:15 PM by Droll »

Droll

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2022, 11:26:42 AM »

So after some messing around and some answers to this question I think it's important to mention that currently this mods weapons and fighter wings will not appear on player faction patrols, nor will they be autofitted due to missing tags on weapons_data.csv and wings_data.csv.

I would push forward the file I have but I've also done a bunch of personal balance changes across the board so it's something to be aware of for new adopters of the mod.

Malhavoc

• Ensign
  • Muscle Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2022, 06:12:22 PM »

So do you plan to add any premade Autofits to the mod? I am having a hard time deciding how I want to gear these bad boys out! XD
I CAST FIST!

Shadow Rune

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2022, 08:47:29 AM »

Really cool looking mod thank you for resurrecting it. Any plans to add Nexerelin integration? Makes it a lot easier to just pick up and start playing with the content

swwu

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2022, 11:26:31 PM »

So after some messing around and some answers to this question I think it's important to mention that currently this mods weapons and fighter wings will not appear on player faction patrols, nor will they be autofitted due to missing tags on weapons_data.csv and wings_data.csv.

I would push forward the file I have but I've also done a bunch of personal balance changes across the board so it's something to be aware of for new adopters of the mod.
Hmm...

I also edited the mod to add weapon/wing tags to allow autofits, but I also also made some other balance+graphical changes. Happy to post it here if anyone else wants to be able to outfit their patrols etc, assuming posting edits to someone else's mod is considered kosher.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 11:28:11 PM by swwu »

RoboticManiac

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2022, 03:29:51 PM »

Hmm...

I also edited the mod to add weapon/wing tags to allow autofits, but I also also made some other balance+graphical changes. Happy to post it here if anyone else wants to be able to outfit their patrols etc, assuming posting edits to someone else's mod is considered kosher.
Bit late, but I'd really appreciate if you could upload it; if you're still around.

Tito

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2022, 07:41:00 AM »

Is it possible to decrease the sound and light from Cain?

FireBlitz8404

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2023, 05:54:54 PM »

Got back from long hiatus and this was literally my childhood with this game.
My favorite mod with all my old memories of this game.
With the release of .96 it will not allow me to activate mods that aren't on the exact version of the game.
How to I use this mods with the current version?

TauCetiRedGuard

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2023, 05:59:25 PM »

With the release of .96 it will not allow me to activate mods that aren't on the exact version of the game.
Shouldn't it be as easy as changing the version number in the mod's info file to 0.96-RC10?

FireBlitz8404

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2023, 06:01:43 PM »

Shouldn't it be as easy as changing the version number in the mod's info file to 0.96-RC10?
It's always the easiest answers I can't figure out. :o

akeelagi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2023, 01:52:48 AM »

It's always the easiest answers I can't figure out. :o

i was facing the same issues when i came back just a few days ago. everything was outdated. so i spent the better part of a few hours going through and making all the mod work and once it hit me that some of them would have been as easy as just changing the version number to match would have saved some time. i did end up fixing some of the un-updated mods i use but still lol.

weirdedout

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2023, 08:20:34 AM »

Does anyone know if this is one of the mods you can just change the version number on to updated?

akeelagi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2023, 05:40:25 AM »

Does anyone know if this is one of the mods you can just change the version number on to updated?

yes it seems to work for me. but it might cause conflict with some other mods due to not actually being updated so just aware of it. if you need help let me know, i went though and updated most of the ship conflicts ive found for this mod.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4