Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: [0.96a] Sunrider 0.4.2c update: Vanguard Cannon's true power  (Read 37503 times)

Psyentific

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] The Sunrider
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2022, 05:30:41 AM »

[deleted]
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 05:55:10 AM by Psyentific »

Alex_Sans

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2022, 06:17:09 PM »

Changelog 0.2.1: PACT Elite Laser range halved (bruh I didn't see that High Scatter Amplifier doesn't reduce range on fighter beam weapons, what the heck!);
Machiavelli and Veniczar DP cost reduced by 5;
Guppy and Agatha Christie DP cost reduced by 2;
Slight text change on First Arrival start.
Removed omega from Shikire Cruiser (Thanks to Underdrown and Arashu for the report) - for this specific fix to take effect in an ongoing save, VERY CAREFULLY remove any <st>SunriderRyuvianCruiser</st> lines from your save file after updating the mod.
Now has integration with Laroustine's Custom Battle Music mod.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 06:46:18 PM by Alex_Sans »

nukularpower

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2022, 07:28:53 AM »

any good strats for killing the guardian mechs?   Getting my ass handed to me no matter what I try with them, with 400DP worth of ships :D

Oni

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2022, 01:53:36 PM »

any good strats for killing the guardian mechs?   Getting my ass handed to me no matter what I try with them, with 400DP worth of ships :D
I use a Prometheus IED (Luddic Enhancement mod I think), just make sure you give it makeshift shields and a swarm of expendable fodder for cover. It should let you take at least one of them out. Then overwhelm the second... be prepared for casualties.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 03:21:16 PM by Oni »

ebolamorph

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2022, 07:24:50 PM »

Using the ceran savior blueprint unlocks bothing. Whatdo i do

Alex_Sans

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2022, 04:01:05 AM »

Using the ceran savior blueprint unlocks bothing. Whatdo i do

Have you tried making one in your colonies after building a heavy industry?

DecimaMASAdmiral

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2022, 02:32:48 PM »

Hello friend. Outstanding work on this mod! While im sure you have your own plans for the mod, I think it would be very cool to add prominent officers or Ryders through similar encounters like with Ava? Would be very nice to have Arma style Ryder Squadrons. And I am not just saying this because Sola is my waifu and I WILL glass your planet if I do not get my stoic sniper wife! Looking forward to the mods progress and your planet not being turned to cinders.

Ramiel

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2022, 07:49:14 PM »

Have to say....Machiavelli is perhaps my favorite ship now....you should put more effort into it....

Alex_Sans

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2022, 04:24:34 AM »

0.2.2 Changelog (safe to update midsave):

Veniczar Battleship: DP cost increased from 50 to 60 and maneuverability slightly reduced.

Machiavelli Battleship: DP reverted to 60.

Agatha Christie logistic stats tweaked. You'll probably see a lot of them being used by Persean League's and Tri-Tachyon's Mercanilite Convoys.

Bianca wing: ...I forgot to give her Solar Shielding.

Paladin wing: Now has Flux Shunt hullmod...

Pirate Bomber wing: OP cost reduced from 19 to 13.

PACT Mook, PACT Bomber and Pirate Grunt wings: OP cost reduced by 2.

PACT Elite OP cost reduced from 23 to 20.

Alliance Trooper wing: hull increased from 950 to 1000 and armor doubled.

Advanced Ryder Missile Launcher: refire delay increased from 9 to 40. Black Jack, PACT Bomber and PACT Elite make use of this weapon, meaning that they'll take significantly more time to dock on the carrier to reload.

All Ryders (except Phoenix) max speed increased by ~25-30.

PACT Quantum Rocket: Description and sprite changed, improved tracking, health increased, ammo capacity increased from 2 to 3, fires every 25 seconds (was 30) and recharges once every 73 seconds (was 90), and damage reduced from 3500 to 3000.

PACT Missile Launcher: Removed hardpoint sprite because it's rather pointless due to its original model, ammo capacity increased from 24 to 30 and fires every 7.5 seconds (was 10).

Marte Frigate: DP cost reduced from 5 to 4.

Battleship Barrage, PACT Quantum Rocket and PACT Missile Launcher now have 2000 range.

Evolved Ceran Saviors price increased from 10000 to 40000 credits.

All Savior weapons volume lowered.

PACT and Alliance Blueprint packages fixed (was incorrectly giving a few wings as hulls to build in colonies).

Hello friend. Outstanding work on this mod! While im sure you have your own plans for the mod, I think it would be very cool to add prominent officers or Ryders through similar encounters like with Ava? Would be very nice to have Arma style Ryder Squadrons. And I am not just saying this because Sola is my waifu and I WILL glass your planet if I do not get my stoic sniper wife! Looking forward to the mods progress and your planet not being turned to cinders.

Sorry to disappoint you friend, but the only SR character in the fleet will be Ava... no Kayto, no Asaga, no Sola...

Have to say....Machiavelli is perhaps my favorite ship now....you should put more effort into it....

Woah I didn't think I'd see someone liking Machiavelli more than Veniczar even though it's not even close to a final version.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 02:34:27 PM by Alex_Sans »

Alex_Sans

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2022, 03:38:51 AM »

Announcement:

My IRL situation has turned to a worse within one week, and it WILL last for years, unless unexpected events occur. I'd rather not give details in public, but in short, I will have significantly less time to work on the mod and I don't know when, or even if the next update is coming.

Ramiel

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2022, 07:38:26 AM »

Good luck, hopefully it will get better in time...

nukularpower

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2022, 11:30:31 AM »

Hope all is well, or becomes so quickly

DecimaMASAdmiral

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2022, 05:23:01 AM »

My heart goes out to you my friend, I hope whatever is afflicting you is resolved quickly and pleasantly.

Alex_Sans

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2023, 01:08:31 PM »

The quest chain I plan for the mod has 9 parts: 1 and 2 are already implemented, I have already wrote the 3, will write the 4's dialogue and (not luddic) path for the next week and release both together when they're properly tested and ready. There's no real objective or anything to do in the 3rd, so I'm skipping 0.3.x versions for the greater good, but the 4th's fight will be harder than the 1st (no ryuvians though), with another unique reward.

Note: 0.4 update may be released by February.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 02:05:31 PM by Alex_Sans »

DecimaMASAdmiral

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2023, 07:22:07 AM »

Oh *** our boy is back! It is good to have you back friend!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6