Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: [0.97a] Phillip Andrada Gas Station Manager v1.14 - The Mech Update  (Read 197357 times)

Oni

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Phillip Andrada Gas Station Manager v1.6 NFT, Inc.
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2022, 06:16:04 PM »

...  ???

Uh.... does this replace the normal Diktat, is it entirely new "faction", or is it a sub-faction of the Diktat?

WMGreywind

• Lieutenant
  • The circuit is one. And one is the machine.
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Phillip Andrada Gas Station Manager v1.6 NFT, Inc.
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2022, 01:19:52 AM »

...  ???

Uh.... does this replace the normal Diktat, is it entirely new "faction", or is it a sub-faction of the Diktat?

Unfortunately this mod overrides the regular Diktat. Consider it Andrada deciding to try out this whole "Banana Republic" thing out instead of just a regular Military Dictatorship.

Or I guess "Lobster Republic in this case.

WMGreywind

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

"My loyal customers, my hardworking employees, my friends! These past twenty-five cycles have been a tumultuous time for us all. Yet despite this, we continue to move forward! Though there are those who continue to doubt us, the Sindrian Fuel Company has shown no sign of slowing down! The results are in and Sindrian-brand Antimatter Fuel continues to be the most popular brand in the Persean Sector! I thank you all for your continued support, and may we continue to prove to all that Sindrian Antimatter Fuel is the best for this cycle and every cycle beyond! So remember, buy Sindrian! Or Else!" - The Auspicious Supreme Chief Overlord Presidnet Executive Gas Station Manager Phillip Andrada's State of the Company Address circa c206.01.01.
Art by the Wonderful Luzaitis

Change log for v1.7.
Spoiler
- Added the Hydria HA-150 Phase Tanker Destroyer. (Thanks Yunru!)
- Added the Menoetius MS-15000 Command Ship (Thanks Pogre!)
- Added the Nephropoidea Superfighter. (Thanks Quartofel!)
- All Sindrian Fuel Company Militarized Tankers have a new paint job!
- Added a new Commissioned Crew Bonus for the Sindrian Fuel Company.
- Added Three new NPCs, two to Cruror and one to Volturn. Currently NPCs don't provide contacts.
- 1 new random captain portrait.
- Updated Andrada's Portrait.
- Notos NS-15000 turret arcs modified.
- Iapetus IS-15000 rear energy turret is now a hybrid turret.
- Added a new batch of weapons available to the Sindrian Fuel Company
- Ship blueprints have been split up to different blueprint package. Sindrian Fuel Company start still starts with blueprint to unlock almost all ships, fighters, and weapons.
- Added extra features for Diktat Enhancement.
- Updated the flag for the Sindrian Fuel Company.
[close]
« Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 01:30:02 AM by WMGreywind »

Thaago

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • Harpoon Affectionado
    • View Profile

... this is amazing. I love how the silhouette teaser you posted has a watermark of Andrada in sunglasses.

WMGreywind

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

There are no work camps on Cruor.

A quick update which includes new art for the Notos NS-15000 and the Crius CR-1500 and the Antimatter Beam Blaster Array and the Antimatter Destabilizer. Thanks Nia!
Get the update here!
Update should be save compatible with v1.7.

Change log 1.7.1
Spoiler
- Updated Hardpoints on ships to ensure they all have a point 5 arc.
- Updated sprites for the Crius CR-1500 and Notos NS-15000 and the Antimatter Beam Blaster Array and the Antimatter Destabilizer (Thanks Nia!)
- Due to updated sprites, there are 2 less mounts for the Crius CR-1500 and 1 less mount of the Notos NS-15000. Current ships should still be compatible but will be phased out for the next major update.
- Added a Patrol HQ on Cruor (This was in v1.7 but I forgot to note it)
[close]

jlrperkins

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I want a Prometheus tanker with a Volturn-y paint job! We want Volturn-y plushies!

lucien_licot

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I just wanted to say that I absolutely adore this mod. The Diktat has always been the neglected child of Starsector, lacking charm, identity and any kind of presence in the universe, as the devs never seemed quite sure how to push this whole "banana republic" angle. Which is where this mod comes into the picture.

Even with all its wackiness and memes, Sindrian Fuel has more personality than the Diktat ever had, and is of such high quality that I have no problems using it in an otherwise serious playthrough. It also helps that aside from the insanity of using tankers as combat ships, the faction doesn't actually feels that out-of-place in this universe. When it comes down to it, aside from their general goofiness and their weird obsession with antimatter fuel, Andrada and his gang are not that different from Tri-Tachyon. They also don't seem to like playing god quite as much (at least until they decide to strap thrusters on Sindria itself and take the entire planet for a ride).

travhill20

• Ensign
    • View Profile

This mod has so much character! You're a madman. The station music is *chef's kiss*

robepriority

• Captain
  • robepriority#2626
    • View Profile

It seems like I can't return any jailbroken agents to the Head Researcher?

WMGreywind

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

"Balashi? THE Spender Balashi? The President Executive's personal secretary? Oh! This is perfect! Absolutely perfect! I've been having a question that I NEED answered. So, should I pretend to- oh who cares it'll just be a quick question patch me in RIGHT NOW"

Spoiler
1.8.01 changelog
- Updated the Notos NS-15000's built ins, turning them into unique built-ins, Twin-Pulse Lasers.
- Reduced the Prometheus PM-15000's hull strength, from 20000 > 18000.
- Added three new weapons, the Antimatter Pulse Gun, Antimatter Torpedo Launcher Rack, and the new Notos built-ins, the Twin-Pulse Lasers.
- Added a new civilian fuel hauler, the Marathon Station Refueler. (Current special is a placeholder.)
- Added new art for Yunifer Runi.
- Added more crossmod interactions.
- Maybe keycards are better sold off closer in the core worlds.
- If anything strange is spotted in Stone River, please feel free to report it to Sindria's authorities.
- Updated Diktat Enhancement's Andor's special crossmod NPC for the Ryzen Supercomplex.
- Should have fixed Kween's ability to complete jailbreak missions.
[close]
« Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 03:08:15 AM by WMGreywind »

robepriority

• Captain
  • robepriority#2626
    • View Profile

Is there a list of mods with crossmod interactions for PAGSM?

WMGreywind

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Is there a list of mods with crossmod interactions for PAGSM?

At the moment the list I have that brings up different other mods count as mods with captured planet descriptions.

I should make a dedicated list for sure, though.

But beyond captured descriptions, the following have extra crossmod stuff.
Diktat Enhancement more or less has big changes, complete with altered descriptions, and PAGSM adds a Unique NPC in Andor. This will definitely add more as well.
Secrets of the Frontier also have cross mod interactions with Sindria's unique npcs and Sierra and a certain asteroid in Stone River.
United Auroran Federation allows for keycards to be turned into an npc on Sindria and you can gift different UAF foods to different npcs on Sindria.
Hazard Mining Incorporated and Interstellar Imperium also have certain items that can be gifted to npcs.

I'll make sure to list more in the future.

RoquetheRogue

• Commander
  • personal text.
    • View Profile

Legit Sidrian behavior.

Took over Garnir in Corvus, became fuel magnate.

Diktat fleet saturated Garnir because I took their lion's share of the fuel market.

I love this mod.
A mind that opens itself to a new idea never returns to it's original size.

RoquetheRogue

• Commander
  • personal text.
    • View Profile

FEEDBACK

Needs more musical tracks, especially songs from Spyro Gyra, tropical and beach songs, Askonia feels like a paradise NOW, Pamed got nothing on Sidria, pairs nicely with the dik enhancement mod just thought I'd pitch in and add that the Scrapyard Armories Mod adds a very special lobster battleship that breeds volturn crabs using food, I'd like also to announce that you can use the Capture Officers and Crew mod and butcher captured crew into food and organs, food that the volturn lobsters will consume and multiply.

You could also use nijigen extended mod to turn any ship into a glorified volturn lobster breeder, in fact if you already use that mod you spawn with the hullmods when choosing Sidrian start at NEX.

DO YOU FEEL LIKE THE CRAB FEEDER (volturn feeder in this case) YET?
A mind that opens itself to a new idea never returns to it's original size.

Thoutzan

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Is it just me, or his new poster looks very much like a certain current president... ;D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7