Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: bug? looting a hypershunt?  (Read 785 times)

geminitiger

• Commander
    • View Profile
bug? looting a hypershunt?
« on: March 03, 2022, 01:02:55 AM »

Early in my current playthrough I was given locations of two different XIV blueprints tucked away in hyper shunts that I couldn't do anything about.

15 cycles later, I decide to clear out the [Super Redacted] and gather the required resources on a return trip.

The HS has a [!] on it, but the only interaction option I have is "leave".

I've actually never went through the trouble of repairing one of these things before and I thought it would have some loot or something, alas no.

Note: I'm using quite a few mods, but meh, IDK if that is the cause. The quest is from the historian.

Edit-- People on discord says shunts and cryo sleepers still have these kind of quests bugs on current version, I'm actually still on 95.0 though

« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 02:13:40 AM by geminitiger »

Falcon_BR

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: bug? looting a hypershunt?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2022, 10:09:50 AM »

I just reported that bug and it is already confirmed.
Hypershunt and cryo sleepers are target to XXXX intel blueprint quest, it is fixed on the next version, but any released version of the game with that quest,, this bug will happen, I had like 10 people pointing the same cryo sleep to have and XVI blueprint, the only way I found to fix it, was to steal the blueprint from the hegemony, using 4k mariners, and a single story point to not be detected.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: bug? looting a hypershunt?
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2022, 10:59:01 AM »

Yeah, the bug was fixed for hypershunts in the latest release, but *not* for cryosleepers.