Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Planet Search Overhaul (07/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Gundam UC Mod v0.5.1 GP Quick Fix!  (Read 167361 times)

Austere

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Gundam UC Mod v0.5.1 GP Quick Fix!
« Reply #210 on: March 23, 2023, 12:04:25 AM »

Hi Guys, sorry I'm finally back from busy work and personal life, now back to modding business :P

MA-06 Val Walo Have zero flux dissipation.

I found the data error, and I've fixed it for next update, sorry about that.

Would it be possible to make the other prototype MS (Gundams) as flight wings rather than just pilotable craft?

Actually we had them before in the early stage of the mod, in order to limit its number in a more controllable way, making them as "ship" instead of wings works better, other than that they works about the same as a normal fighter but taking up a slot in your fleet (which again another way to lower down their appearance rate)

There are two bugs reported by the Chinese community
1. The Elmis built-in floating cannon is implemented through a built-in hangar with 0 mounting points, and the floating cannon disappears when the assembly is emptied
2. Dendrobium can not enter the aircraft carrier, will collide with the aircraft carrier resulting in explosion, stamen can enter.
3. Valvaro has 0 flux dissipation

1. The Elmis built-in floating cannon is implemented through a built-in hangar with 0 mounting points, and the floating cannon disappears when the assembly is emptied
(A) hmmm.... I'll try to find a way to fix it so player cannot remove the built-in floating cannon from Elmeth

2. Dendrobium can not enter the aircraft carrier, will collide with the aircraft carrier resulting in explosion, stamen can enter.
(A) ok noted, Dendrobium should work like a normal ship and should not have strikecraft like the other smaller Gundam, I'll change that.

3. Valvaro has 0 flux dissipation
(A) (solve)

Thank you very much for the bug report :)

Is there any way to get the magic lib 0.45.1 I updated MagicLib but now the mod wont work as its the wrong version and I cant find the old version.

ok noted I'll change the version to a newer MagicLib

actually you can change it manually
Gundan-UC > mod_info.json

open the mod_info.json file with notepad can do. You'll see

{
   "id": "gundam_uc",
   "name": "Gundam UC",
   "author": "Created by Austere, Helped by Laroustine, Credited to Bandai",
   "version": "0.5.2",
   "description": "War between Earth Federation and Principality of Zeon",
   "gameVersion": "0.95.1a-RC6",
   "dependencies": [
      {
         "id": "lw_lazylib",
         "name": "LazyLib",
         "version": "2.7b"
      },
      {
         "id": "MagicLib",
         "name": "MagicLib",
         "version": "0.45.1"
      },
      {
         "id": "shaderLib",
         "name": "ZZ GraphicsLib",
         "version": "1.6.1"
      },
      {
         "id": "armaa",
         "name": "Arma Armatura",
         "version": "2.2"
      }
   ],
   "modPlugin":"data.scripts.plugin.GundamUCPlugin",
   "jars":["jars/Gundam_UC.jar"]
}

change the bold line to 0.45.1 will do

Nj47

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 24, 2023, 05:43:44 AM »

Hi Austere.
I have fun this mod and honestly respect your work. :)

BTW I've question for future update, you planned AGX-04 Gerbera Tetra pilotable?
If you possible pilotable that, would you add pilotable Gerbera Tetra in future update?

My main langage not english, this reply was created by Google Translate.
Apologize for unclear reply.

b3acon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 29, 2023, 10:45:31 AM »

Is there any way to get the magic lib 0.45.1 I updated MagicLib but now the mod wont work as its the wrong version and I cant find the old version.

ok noted I'll change the version to a newer MagicLib

actually you can change it manually
Gundan-UC > mod_info.json

open the mod_info.json file with notepad can do. You'll see

{
   "id": "gundam_uc",
   "name": "Gundam UC",
   "author": "Created by Austere, Helped by Laroustine, Credited to Bandai",
   "version": "0.5.2",
   "description": "War between Earth Federation and Principality of Zeon",
   "gameVersion": "0.95.1a-RC6",
   "dependencies": [
      {
         "id": "lw_lazylib",
         "name": "LazyLib",
         "version": "2.7b"
      },
      {
         "id": "MagicLib",
         "name": "MagicLib",
         "version": "0.45.1"
      },
      {
         "id": "shaderLib",
         "name": "ZZ GraphicsLib",
         "version": "1.6.1"
      },
      {
         "id": "armaa",
         "name": "Arma Armatura",
         "version": "2.2"
      }
   ],
   "modPlugin":"data.scripts.plugin.GundamUCPlugin",
   "jars":["jars/Gundam_UC.jar"]
}

change the bold line to 0.45.1 will do
[/quote]

Thanks, for the help I tried that but it would instead display the now changed version but was still unusable. Instead I just straight up deleted the dependency line and it worked! Somehow...

b3acon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 29, 2023, 10:50:38 AM »

Oh sorry wrong quote still new to it, meant to quote the Austere.

sectorscythe

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 13, 2023, 05:57:43 AM »

Hello, very new to Starsector game but already spend like a week playing it and very much enjoying it.  I enjoy your Gundam UC mod very much but I have a problem tho.

When I got a chance to use surplus nanoforge time from the person in the bar and there's ESFS/ZEON stuff in there, I put in some Big Rang orders and when it's done. It's missing the Oggo wing? In refit simulation, the opposing force Big Rang i deploy will have the Oggo wings flying around but mine just has what weapons I have thrown onto it and no Oggo wing.

*Anyway, I fixed the oggo wing not appearing on Big Rang using the ships&weapons editor to give Big Rang built in hanger. Also the Birmingham hull has one turret pointing the wrong way on the starboard side (right) and I fixed it using the editor as well.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 05:31:59 AM by sectorscythe »

T1

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 16, 2023, 12:24:53 PM »

please fix magic lib version requirement. changing version manually to 0.46.0 does not work. launcher still says i dont have the mod. i got 70+ mods. no problems with magic lib appart with this mod for some odd reason

removing magiclib from requirements fixes it. ill just pray it wont have any adverse effects zzz
« Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 12:27:52 PM by T1 »

Plockrock

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 24, 2023, 05:08:03 PM »

See it's been a little bit since the last update but just wanted to say this is still one of my favorite SS mods, absolutely thrilled somebody's gone to so much effort to incorporate UC Gundam into this game. I hope to see more in the future if you're able.

Undude7329

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 02, 2023, 12:52:33 AM »

What's the intention behind the generateCargoForGatheringPoint function in the MsResearch.java file? It seems to be causing a crash every month after starting to build a factory; crash seems to be a null pointer referenced on line 68 (an uninitialized file?). Hacked that file access into the try catch to see what happens afterward, and my reward was marines.

sectorscythe

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 02, 2023, 05:27:25 AM »

There is a bug with the MS research building. Seem like it was suppose to be giving you blueprint every once in a while like how tech mining building is giving you random stuff per mth.

Undude7329

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 02, 2023, 07:48:27 AM »

There is a bug with the MS research building. Seem like it was suppose to be giving you blueprint every once in a while like how tech mining building is giving you random stuff per mth.
There's even definitions for them. Missed my initial search by being CSVs instead of JSON files.
Interesting.

Hexxod

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 03, 2023, 05:20:42 AM »

That bugs been around since... V .3 I think.

Oddest bit about it is that it seems to be random on what building it effects. Three buildings, one works right. Others don't. New game, and now it's a different building that works. Another new game, and now nothing works right. And in case that isn't weird enough, sometimes you can capture one of the pre-placed research buildings and it'll work just fine. But build it yourself, and it's broke. Goes the other way too - Build one, it works, capture one and it's broken.

The Marines were, iirc, added in as a loot drop as a interim solution for the buildings production scripts not loading properly. Rather than the game crashing when the building tried to output a whole lot of nothing each month, it would instead drop marines. But now that's breaking to.

sectorscythe

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 03, 2023, 07:40:43 AM »

Yeah I get that too, that's why it's best to not build the MS research building until it's fixed.

Poxil

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 03, 2023, 09:33:43 AM »

There's a bug with the Solomon fortress where the battle won't finish, forcing the NPC fleets to forever fight the fortress even when there is nothing to fight at.

SyndrianStan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 03, 2023, 12:41:18 PM »

if you guys have any clue or can help fixing bugs, join OPs discord server, he will appreciate any coding imput you can offer

By joining the discord you'll also get to see updates on the character portraits and new sprites for upcoming and already existing ships

Undude7329

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 06, 2023, 06:27:22 PM »

if you guys have any clue or can help fixing bugs, join OPs discord server, he will appreciate any coding imput you can offer

By joining the discord you'll also get to see updates on the character portraits and new sprites for upcoming and already existing ships

As far as I can tell, it's not posted anywhere in the thread, or in the notes. My discord name and discriminator match my forum name.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17