Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Gundam UC Mod v0.5.1 GP Quick Fix!  (Read 155958 times)

furryware

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Gundam UC Mod v0.3.0 0080 Expansion update!
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2022, 12:27:29 PM »

hey the Magellan variant pd weapon are on the energy side, while the slot a for kinetic have to replace it on its variant file
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 12:32:37 PM by furryware »

Austere

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2022, 01:58:23 PM »

hey the Magellan variant pd weapon are on the energy side, while the slot a for kinetic have to replace it on its variant file

Noted with thanks, we'll fix it for the next quick fix update. Thank you very much furryware

CornishGH

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2022, 12:34:05 PM »

Am I missing something with regards to the elite evasion ability in the new version? I seem to be taking damage normally even with it active.

YukitoOnline

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2022, 07:30:41 AM »

Needs the late version of the Magellan class.
The one that sacrificed it's high performance sensors & rear twin beam cannons for it to become a pseudo carrier, enough space to carry 8 GMs.

Along with the Magellans that were converted into Trafalgars.

More carriers for the EFSF lol

Flare

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2022, 12:09:33 AM »

I was playing a simulation piloting the Alex and fighting against the Pegasus. An Illegal Argument Exception took place. I think one of the enemy gundam fighter squadrons, either the guntanks or the guntank with legs activated its ship system and it ran into overload (or maybe past it? I've never heard the warning sound that fast before).

Error log is as follows:

10313964 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadLocalRandom.nextInt(Unknown Source)
   at data.scripts.shipsystems.armaa_SilverSysStatsValkazard.apply(armaa_SilverSysStatsValkazard.java:250)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.F.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Quote from: Thana
Quote from: Alex

The battle station is not completely operational, shall we say.

"Now witness the firepower of this thoroughly buggy and unoperational batt... Oh, hell, you know what? Just ignore the battle station, okay?"

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2022, 04:20:59 AM »

Hello, recently, I have received frequent log feedback as high as UC's mod error on FoSSIC forum in China. The relevant log is as follows:
ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at data.scripts.industry.MsResearch.createCargoResult(MsResearch.java:68)
        at data.scripts.industry.MsResearch.generateCargoForGatheringPoint(MsResearch.java:127)
Is there an industrial facility error in the MS r&d category on Luna 2?
Some people will jump out in 209.

Austere

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2022, 10:55:49 PM »

Sorry guys, I've been away for 2 weeks, traveling and resting due to tested Covid positive

Am I missing something with regards to the elite evasion ability in the new version? I seem to be taking damage normally even with it active.

We didn't remove the elite evasion setting in the new version and it remain unchanged, but we did added "shield system" for MS that's carrying shield. I'll run a test myself and see if they works together

Hello, recently, I have received frequent log feedback as high as UC's mod error on FoSSIC forum in China. The relevant log is as follows:
ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
        at data.scripts.industry.MsResearch.generateCargoForGatheringPoint(MsResearch.java:127)
Is there an industrial facility error in the MS r&d category on Luna 2?
Some people will jump out in 209.

Hi ya, I'll send this bug report to our coder and see where the problem occurs. Because this is the first time we receive error regarding MsResearch, are you able to find out what other industrial mod?

I was playing a simulation piloting the Alex and fighting against the Pegasus. An Illegal Argument Exception took place. I think one of the enemy gundam fighter squadrons, either the guntanks or the guntank with legs activated its ship system and it ran into overload (or maybe past it? I've never heard the warning sound that fast before).

Error log is as follows:

10313964 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadLocalRandom.nextInt(Unknown Source)
   at data.scripts.shipsystems.armaa_SilverSysStatsValkazard.apply(armaa_SilverSysStatsValkazard.java:250)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.F.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I've run through the file and it was the Gundam that uses "gundam_blue_overcloak_system" is using armaa_SilverSysStatsValkazard from armaa mod. I've run a few testing before using it and it was fine, because the script is too complex for me, I'm sorry I'm not able to fix the issue. But with the new coder joining the modding team Laroustine, we'll work on it and make a version ourselves, simplified it and hopefully a more stable version.

Needs the late version of the Magellan class.
The one that sacrificed it's high performance sensors & rear twin beam cannons for it to become a pseudo carrier, enough space to carry 8 GMs.

Along with the Magellans that were converted into Trafalgars.

More carriers for the EFSF lol

That's considerable, currently we're working on the new expansion as well as fixing. We  might buff the carrier on EFSF side with various method ;)

Flare

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2022, 05:18:52 PM »

Don't sweat it. Hope it's not too serious.

With the information that it's the overcloak system, I've changed it to maneuverjets and haven't gotten the error again.
Quote from: Thana
Quote from: Alex

The battle station is not completely operational, shall we say.

"Now witness the firepower of this thoroughly buggy and unoperational batt... Oh, hell, you know what? Just ignore the battle station, okay?"

Liral

• Admiral
  • Realistic Combat Mod Author
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2022, 07:06:52 PM »

The bulleted story text on the front page looks wrong for me.  The indents are very far to the right.

Edit: I checked the post text itself and found the word "Background" and every line after to indeed be massively indented.  Please delete these indents to fix the text alignment.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 05:42:24 AM by Liral »

Troika

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2022, 04:57:40 AM »

Chivvay Final Production Type and Bigro both have an issue where they tend to sweep their beams off target.

Also, are you adding the Tivvay?

engineerferret

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2022, 10:55:55 AM »

The commission crew for EFSF seems to be a debuff (+shield upkeep 50%) instead of a reduction of shield upkeep.   Could you check on that?

boywithumbrella

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2022, 09:43:25 AM »

Hi Austere,

i've encountered a CTD that appears to be caused by the Gundam UC mod. The error is about the same as posted by 1158775713:

Code
428447 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreScript.doCustomProduction(CoreScript.java:998)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreScript.reportEconomyMonthEnd(CoreScript.java:1100)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.reportEconomyMonthEnd(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomyStepper.doEndOfMonthStuff(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomyStepper.nextFrame(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Economy.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

the CTD happens at the end of the month, if I'm currently building a Mobile Suit Factory. If I cancel the building, the month rolls over with no issue.
I posted more details in my support request thread: https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=24907

Plockrock

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2022, 11:02:38 PM »

Hi Austere,

i've encountered a CTD that appears to be caused by the Gundam UC mod. The error is about the same as posted by 1158775713:

Code
428447 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreScript.doCustomProduction(CoreScript.java:998)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreScript.reportEconomyMonthEnd(CoreScript.java:1100)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.reportEconomyMonthEnd(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomyStepper.doEndOfMonthStuff(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomyStepper.nextFrame(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Economy.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

the CTD happens at the end of the month, if I'm currently building a Mobile Suit Factory. If I cancel the building, the month rolls over with no issue.
I posted more details in my support request thread: https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=24907
Can back up, I'm receiving the same error log.

Melcyna

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2022, 11:03:30 PM »

Not sure if it's mentioned before but I noticed several gundam and MS beam rifle shots register the hit mark at the end of the beam rather than at the front of the beam itself

I first noticed it on the Gundam G3's beam rifle, but then once I realized it I noticed it on some other MS as well that are armed with beam rifle

the beam rifle shot just passed through the rock and didn't register anything until

right at the tail end of the beam when the hit effect finally registered

Kanashikute

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2022, 03:58:58 AM »

Also encountered the CTD with the MSresearch, does this mean that I can't build Mobile Suit on my own colony and will just have to buy it?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17