Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: (mod request) a infinite CR hullmod  (Read 943 times)

n3xuiz

• Commander
    • View Profile
(mod request) a infinite CR hullmod
« on: February 21, 2022, 08:42:41 AM »

i know about infiniteCR console command but my question is if its possible to make a mod that does this so i can build it into any ship i want and not have to set it for every battle.

so i often like to make cheated superships by going way over max OP and stacking hullmods. now equipped with a super ship i'd fight tons of remnants or a high level dickerson fleet.

the goal is a hullmod that just overrides CR and sets it to infinite.

for example someone once made a mod for me "ultra drive field stabilizer" that adds 20 burn level to the fleet just so i don't have to bother with it and always have 20.

is there someone here who would consider creating such a simple(?) mod for me please?

Obsidian Actual

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: (mod request) a infinite CR hullmod
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2022, 11:08:16 AM »

You'll want to put the following two lines into the applyEffectsBeforeShipCreation() method of your custom hullmod script:

Code
stats.getPeakCRDuration().modifyFlat(id, 1000000f);
stats.getCRLossPerSecondPercent().modifyMult(id, 0f);
It looks weird, but according the Alex, the game will treat a CR duration above one hundred thousand as functionally infinite. I've used a million here.
Finally, setting the actual CR loss per second to zero will make the game display the actual word "infinite" in the ship stat card.