Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Concord 3.5.2g  (Read 91458 times)

ArteMooNik

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Concord 3.1.1a
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2022, 09:51:38 AM »

I have the same problem, operational center. Does this code need to show something after done?

Sutopia

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Concord 3.1.0a
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2022, 09:59:42 AM »

Does this latest version fix the issue I reported earlier?
I have the same problem, operational center. Does this code need to show something after done?
Download the bridge version and save the game should resolve the issue

Since all my mods have poor reputation, I deem my efforts unworthy thus no more updates will be made.

Aceje88

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Concord 3.1.1b
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2022, 10:04:04 AM »

Okido thanks for that. I'll try it when I get back to my PC.

ArteMooNik

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Concord 3.1.0a
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2022, 10:10:59 AM »

Does this latest version fix the issue I reported earlier?
Download the bridge version and save the game should resolve the issue

That did the job, thanks. Oh, aaaaand you update it...  :D

cbxzcm

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Concord 3.5.2b
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2022, 02:28:22 PM »

I notice that while this mod is enabled, in a new game the "list ships" console command always returns 0 items.

Sutopia

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2022, 06:12:57 PM »

I notice that while this mod is enabled, in a new game the "list ships" console command always returns 0 items.
Updated. I don't actually know what went wrong because the fix was delaying a certain thing from loading.

Since all my mods have poor reputation, I deem my efforts unworthy thus no more updates will be made.

Ruyter

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2022, 05:00:54 AM »

Updated. I don't actually know what went wrong because the fix was delaying a certain thing from loading.

This error is still happening to me for some reason.

GodAmongstUs

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Concord 3.5.2g
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2022, 05:48:53 PM »

Hey, as for anyone (including me) who is having the problem of running this mod and console commands and having the "list ships" command not working, "list variants" worked for me, if you know what ship you want you can search for part of its name to narrow down the search results and still find ships you dont know the full code for, I wanted to start a game with a covert tigershark as my main ship and by putting in "list variants covert" I got its name to get via "add ship"

I know the author said this issue was fixed but I have it anyways, idk if a third mod is messing with it or if I did something dumb.

Draconas

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2022, 06:27:06 PM »

Hey, as for anyone (including me) who is having the problem of running this mod and console commands and having the "list ships" command not working, "list variants" worked for me, if you know what ship you want you can search for part of its name to narrow down the search results and still find ships you dont know the full code for, I wanted to start a game with a covert tigershark as my main ship and by putting in "list variants covert" I got its name to get via "add ship"

I know the author said this issue was fixed but I have it anyways, idk if a third mod is messing with it or if I did something dumb.

I also had this issue, but after reinstalling console commands it worked fine.

Jewel724

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2022, 09:34:27 AM »

I'm getting nothing running this with console commands, list variants worked but I attempted reinstalling both this and console commands, add hulls and list ships just doesn't give me anything.

shuraalex

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2022, 02:48:23 AM »

So, I've got a bug, not sure if its because of my failure to install it properly, or maybe a mod incompatibility - but basically with this mod installed the phase field steal bonus multiplier does not trigger.

I have created a bug report post with more information - https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=25216.0

Disabling this mod fixed my lack of phase stealth. 

mic_turner

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2022, 05:20:57 AM »

Hi,
With version 3.5.2g High Resolution Sensors are broken, their sensor value is not added to the fleet's total.
Removing the "concord_hiressensors" line from hull_mods.csv fixed the issue for me, so the script is probably interfering with the core one.

Shinr

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2022, 08:03:04 AM »

What mods require Concord besides Modern Carriers and Fair S-Mods (Both also made by Sutopia)?

I'm asking because the way I see it, if it just those two then I'm willing to disable them and Concord if it means fixing the problems it causes both in vanilla game mechanics (Why does Concord needs to mess with Hi-Res Sensors and Sensors Profile anyway?) and mod conflicts (Console Commands).

And with Sutopia retired from Starsector modding AFAIK and with the eventual mods breaking via the impending vanilla update, I might need to do so anyway unless they return or someone steps up to maintain/fix it or create a replacement.

SpirituMagno

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2023, 10:51:27 AM »

Hi,
With version 3.5.2g High Resolution Sensors are broken, their sensor value is not added to the fleet's total.
Removing the "concord_hiressensors" line from hull_mods.csv fixed the issue for me, so the script is probably interfering with the core one.
How do you delete this? I tried deleting it but concord would not load and crash before start.

MrNage

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2023, 11:00:43 AM »

Hi,
How do you delete this? I tried deleting it but concord would not load and crash before start.

Find the [hull_mods.csv] file in the modfile. Then, open it in Excel and add a hash ( # ) next to the line "concord_hiressensors" or other lines you'd like to remove.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5