Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Concord 3.5.2g  (Read 91466 times)

Sutopia

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Concord 2.1.5
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2022, 05:31:49 AM »

I'm also having the duplicate S-mod bit, along with a decidedly noticeable slowdown then applying vents and capacitors.  Shift-click basically does nothing, as it seems locked into its slow/laggy pace.

...I'm not 100% sure that's Concord.  There's Progressive S-mod, Carriers, Carriers+, and Better Deserving S-Mods all sorta jostling for position.  But I saw the comments about one of the several new bits I'm also observing, and thought I'd start here.

Is there a verified interaction/conflict I should be hounding somebody else about?

I have worked with progressive S-mod and there should be an update soon.

Other than that I can't quite think of the reason of slowdown. Do you experience slowdown in campaign or even in missions?
If it's only slow during campaign it means there probably is some other mod calling everyframe script and maybe struggling or attempting to undo what concord is doing, causing the slowdown. Concord's script is only called when you load a ship, click on a ship or changes something on a ship instead of everyframe. I did not see any slowdown in my campaign or missions, my shift click on cap and vent are smooth as vanilla.

Here is my mod list in case you wonder:
Spoiler
{"enabledMods": [
  "$$$_trailermoments",
  "aibattles11",
  "lw_autosave",
  "CaptainsLog",
  "chatter",
  "su_Concord",
  "lw_console",
  "DetailedCombatResults",
  "Imperium",
  "lw_lazylib",
  "leadingPip",
  "ArkLeg",
  "MagicLib",
  "su_CarrierHullmod",
  "su_CarrierHullmod_Rebalance",
  "wisp_perseanchronicles",
  "TAR",
  "star_federation",
  "underworld",
  "lw_version_checker",
  "shaderLib"
]}
[close]

Update: I will make a new patch deploying cached mode to improve the performance of blacklist parsing but at a cost of more ram because the result cache.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 06:54:16 AM by Sutopia »

Since all my mods have poor reputation, I deem my efforts unworthy thus no more updates will be made.

dgchessman2

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Concord 2.2.0
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2022, 09:56:49 AM »

Touching base again!  ^_^  I'm seeing changes and adjustments, which rocks.  Equip screen isn't slowing down now.

But!  I'm still getting SOME duplicate S-mods (before it was all, or nearly all) but I seem to have... lost access to most basic ones?  I don't know if I just need to go find them again, or...

For example, I don't have Expanded Cargo Holds anymore.  <_<
I can find it in the Progressive modification window with only a single option instead of the double.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 10:27:16 AM by dgchessman2 »

FrackaMir

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2022, 02:15:27 AM »

Touching base again!  ^_^  I'm seeing changes and adjustments, which rocks.  Equip screen isn't slowing down now.

But!  I'm still getting SOME duplicate S-mods (before it was all, or nearly all) but I seem to have... lost access to most basic ones?  I don't know if I just need to go find them again, or...

I can find it in the Progressive modification window with only a single option instead of the double.

Yeah that does appears to be an issue and what I could manage is that its having issues with other mods, as with just Concord, the base mods are there, but with other mods they are gone.

I'm using a vast majority of mods, nearly all of them and Concord used to work fine but I think recent updates, while removing the lag in the refit screen and breaking Vents and Caps, seems to have disabled or hidden most of the basic hullmods, or base game hullmods.

Not to say they no longer exist, they still do and ships that have them applied still use them, just that you can no longer put those hullmods, see those hullmods in the selection or add them via S modding.

Sutopia

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2022, 04:35:20 AM »

Yeah that does appears to be an issue and what I could manage is that its having issues with other mods, as with just Concord, the base mods are there, but with other mods they are gone.

I'm using a vast majority of mods, nearly all of them and Concord used to work fine but I think recent updates, while removing the lag in the refit screen and breaking Vents and Caps, seems to have disabled or hidden most of the basic hullmods, or base game hullmods.

Not to say they no longer exist, they still do and ships that have them applied still use them, just that you can no longer put those hullmods, see those hullmods in the selection or add them via S modding.

Did 2.2.1 not fix it?

Since all my mods have poor reputation, I deem my efforts unworthy thus no more updates will be made.

FrackaMir

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Concord 2.2.1
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2022, 05:21:13 AM »

Issue now seems to be fixed, the base game hullmods are back and working fine, mhm many thanks

dcong89

• Ensign
  • Work Hard Play Hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2022, 06:38:59 AM »

After update newest version , i've check the game by type in console :"allhullmods" and result got All The Game Hullmods !

for example : 1 ship dont have Phase field , it can add manualy now...., Vast Bulk , Salvage Gantry, Ground Control Support Package , Advanced Ground Support... also can addable

Sutopia

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Concord 3.0.0 + PhaseLib
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2022, 11:34:02 PM »

Updated to 3.0.0 with greatly improved performance and reduced jankiness.
Added PhaseLib.

Aceje88

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Concord 3.0.1 + PhaseLib
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2022, 07:04:39 AM »

Fatal: Hullmod with id [concord_operations_center] not found for faction [player]

error after installing latest version

LinWasTaken

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2022, 07:14:11 AM »

After update newest version , i've check the game by type in console :"allhullmods" and result got All The Game Hullmods !

for example : 1 ship dont have Phase field , it can add manualy now...., Vast Bulk , Salvage Gantry, Ground Control Support Package , Advanced Ground Support... also can addable
dude this sounds like a feature more then a bug

Sutopia

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2022, 07:52:29 AM »

Fatal: Hullmod with id [concord_operations_center] not found for faction [player]

Run this in console command on old version and save.
Do not enter refit screen in the process.

Code
FactionAPI player = Global.getSector().getPlayerFaction();
        for (HullModSpecAPI spec : Global.getSettings().getAllHullModSpecs()) {
            String doppelganger = "concord_" + spec.getId();
            if (player.knowsHullMod(doppelganger)) {
                player.removeKnownHullMod(doppelganger);
                if (!player.knowsHullMod(spec.getId())) {
                    player.addKnownHullMod(spec.getId());
                }
            }
        }

The new version get rid of doppelgangers after game load to minimize other mod interaction jank
« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 07:54:17 AM by Sutopia »

Sutopia

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2022, 07:55:10 AM »

dude this sounds like a feature more then a bug

It's an old version missing an if clause excluding the supposed to be hidden hullmod from whitelist. It is no longer a thing in latest version.

Aceje88

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2022, 08:39:59 AM »

Code
                }
            }
        }

The new version get rid of doppelgangers after game load to minimize other mod interaction jank

Thanks for the quick reaction but, if possible, i need you to be a little bit more specific on where to run this exactly so not to make mistakes.

Thank you in advance

Sutopia

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2022, 08:42:21 AM »

Code
                }
            }
        }

Thanks for the quick reaction but, if possible, i need you to be a little bit more specific on where to run this exactly so not to make mistakes.

Thank you in advance

When you are in campaign layer floating in the space with the old version concord active.

Aceje88

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Concord 3.1.0a
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2022, 08:47:04 AM »

It took the code but I'm still getting the error when loading back up with the new concord version.

Tried multiple times now theres an error somewhere in Concord
« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 09:05:28 AM by Aceje88 »

Aceje88

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Concord 3.1.1a
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2022, 09:46:22 AM »

Does this latest version fix the issue I reported earlier?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5