Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Enemy ship qucik view  (Read 822 times)

GravitonPL

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Enemy ship qucik view
« on: January 18, 2022, 06:32:11 AM »

Hi last time i played i remebmer there was  feature in combat to point your mouse at enemy ship press R and get this smal UI that tell you all of it weapons and state of its armor. But playing now on the newest patch for both core game and nexrelin i cannot find it. Was it removed for some reason?

SCC

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Enemy ship qucik view
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2022, 06:37:24 AM »

Targeting the enemy (hover over the target ship, press R) still works fine for me. Perhaps you need to check your keybinds and see if you didn't change them by accident.

Ruddygreat

• Admiral
  • Seals :^)
    • View Profile
Re: Enemy ship qucik view
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2022, 06:39:06 AM »

Hi last time i played i remebmer there was  feature in combat to point your mouse at enemy ship press R and get this smal UI that tell you all of it weapons and state of its armor. But playing now on the newest patch for both core game and nexrelin i cannot find it. Was it removed for some reason?

nope, your "target ship / clear target" key must've been rebound somehow, check your keybinds
it's wierdly close to the bottom of the in-combat controls list so it's easy to miss