Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Academy not paying their employees/contractors?  (Read 634 times)

SHHtoner

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Academy not paying their employees/contractors?
« on: January 16, 2022, 12:38:52 AM »

Shouldn't I be getting paid to run around the system on fetch and scan quests for Anahita Baird? All I've gotten for WORKING for her so far is 100k and that was at the cost of a vessel I had to find, deliver to the academy and then take to a neighbouring star. Running a fleet isn't free and doing Sebs contracts (more fetching) is just adding more out of the way work that barely covers my costs to travel out of the way and do favors that have not paid off. May I suggest in the future if more of these large story arcs are made that you get a stippened or a fee paid at the completion of a quest line. It just doesn't make sense that as a mercenary I am spending all my credits to continue someone else's research at their request knowing full well that I am a mercenary for hire.

SafariJohn

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Academy not paying their employees/contractors?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 03:14:32 AM »

The Sebs missions will all be in the same part of the Sector, so doing those random missions is not as bad as you might think.

SHHtoner

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Academy not paying their employees/contractors?
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2022, 03:47:21 AM »

Sometimes yeah, but i've had his jobs a couple of times send me to the opposite sides of the map. not on the borders at least but definitely not the same direction always.