Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

Author Topic: [0.96a]Epta Consortium - 2.1.0 - NO LONGER IN DEVELOPMENT  (Read 198865 times)

Ruin21

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a]Epta Consortium - 1.5.2d
« Reply #255 on: February 17, 2023, 06:55:54 AM »

I found a CTD bug with one of this mod's ships.
Game version: 0.95.1a-RC6
Mods used:
  • Console Commands v. 2021.12.25
  • Epta Consortium v. 1.5.2d
  • LazyLib v. 2.7b
  • MagicLib v. 0.45.2
  • Nexerelin v. 0.10.6c
  • WhichMod v. 1.2.1

When I build the Mibitsu Hobi Fighter ship hull given by the Takeshido Blueprint Package, I get a CTD at the end of month tick, when the ship would be properly built.
527405 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.hullmods.FluxDistributor.applyEffectsBeforeShipCreation(FluxDistributor.java:22)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.updateStats(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetData.syncIfNeeded(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.DefaultFleetInflater.inflate(DefaultFleetInflater.java:499)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleet.inflateIfNeeded(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreScript.doCustomProduction(CoreScript.java:952)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreScript.reportEconomyMonthEnd(CoreScript.java:1100)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.reportEconomyMonthEnd(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomyStepper.doEndOfMonthStuff(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomyStepper.nextFrame(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Economy.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

If you need more info, let me know, and thanks for the great mod!

Hmm, this fighter ship should not appear without armaa, its a strikecraft, so needs armaa to function, or else literally should be ignored, will be fixed in the next version, thx for reporting, and also I that thank ya for playing the mod ^^

So, after some more testing, it is only that one street racer that causes the crash at the end of month tick, I can for some reason build the other 5 perfectly fine. But, possibly related, the other 5 racers (and likely the 6th one as well) cause a crash when even just seeing them in the reverse engineering menu from Industrial.Evolution (I posted a bug report on the Industrial.Evolution forum post since I didn't realize it was the street racers at the time, so if you want or need the log from that crash its over there). I'm assuming these issues are probably related, but just wanted to let you know that all 6 racers need to be looked at.

xSevenG7x

• Commander
  • Discord: xseveng7x - talk to me here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 20, 2023, 07:38:07 PM »

Quick question, what does "oversized missile ordinance" do?

Heyo, well, it makes your ship have literally no missile ammo, needing Expanded missile racks to actually ammo. Next update it description will explain that better.

Uhhh... could you explain that better?

Are you saying that it is a mod that needs expanded missile racks in order to activate an additional function?? With that function being ridiculous amounts of ammo for missile weapons?

Ok, this hullmod takes out your missile ammo, which means, if you put a hurricane on this ship, it will not fire, bcs it not have ammo. But, if you install expanded missile racks, you will get ammo to actually fire that hurricane, got it?

Sweet. Thank you for explaining that.

With that being said, what is the benefit of the mod if it actually takes away your missile complement? Do you get even more missiles for your ship if you install expanded missile racks after the oversized missile ordinance mod is installed? I am hoping to understand why one would wish to use it.

Basically, this hullmod counterbalance the ship's missile weapons (cruiser having 2 large missiles is a thing), so, you have a reduction of ammo to justify those larges being there.

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 21, 2023, 05:23:15 PM »

I found a CTD bug with one of this mod's ships.
Game version: 0.95.1a-RC6
Mods used:
  • Console Commands v. 2021.12.25
  • Epta Consortium v. 1.5.2d
  • LazyLib v. 2.7b
  • MagicLib v. 0.45.2
  • Nexerelin v. 0.10.6c
  • WhichMod v. 1.2.1

When I build the Mibitsu Hobi Fighter ship hull given by the Takeshido Blueprint Package, I get a CTD at the end of month tick, when the ship would be properly built.
527405 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.hullmods.FluxDistributor.applyEffectsBeforeShipCreation(FluxDistributor.java:22)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.updateStats(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetData.syncIfNeeded(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.DefaultFleetInflater.inflate(DefaultFleetInflater.java:499)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleet.inflateIfNeeded(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreScript.doCustomProduction(CoreScript.java:952)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreScript.reportEconomyMonthEnd(CoreScript.java:1100)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.reportEconomyMonthEnd(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomyStepper.doEndOfMonthStuff(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomyStepper.nextFrame(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Economy.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

If you need more info, let me know, and thanks for the great mod!

Hmm, this fighter ship should not appear without armaa, its a strikecraft, so needs armaa to function, or else literally should be ignored, will be fixed in the next version, thx for reporting, and also I that thank ya for playing the mod ^^

So, after some more testing, it is only that one street racer that causes the crash at the end of month tick, I can for some reason build the other 5 perfectly fine. But, possibly related, the other 5 racers (and likely the 6th one as well) cause a crash when even just seeing them in the reverse engineering menu from Industrial.Evolution (I posted a bug report on the Industrial.Evolution forum post since I didn't realize it was the street racers at the time, so if you want or need the log from that crash its over there). I'm assuming these issues are probably related, but just wanted to let you know that all 6 racers need to be looked at.

Hmm, well, that will be checked out soon, unfortunately, due to the massive rework coming later, I can't update the mod by now, but the reports are being registered to fix stuff for the next version. Thx for the feedback^^

LEX_I_RULE_

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 14, 2023, 12:25:17 PM »

I just bought apotheosis which has ER targeting device built-in and the hullmod doesnt seem to work. I removed officer and other hullmods that might interfere with testing. Equiped two energy weapons: toroidal plasma railgun (850 range) and acaulis pulse (700 range). I expected their ranges to be extended to 900, but in simulation the ranges are different. Am I missing something or is it a bug?

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 15, 2023, 07:13:43 PM »

I just bought apotheosis which has ER targeting device built-in and the hullmod doesnt seem to work. I removed officer and other hullmods that might interfere with testing. Equiped two energy weapons: toroidal plasma railgun (850 range) and acaulis pulse (700 range). I expected their ranges to be extended to 900, but in simulation the ranges are different. Am I missing something or is it a bug?

This is a bug where only energy mounts works for that hullmod, or atleast was about that, which mounts are those guns placed? Glad for the feedback

Raxos149

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 25, 2023, 07:12:26 AM »

Apologies since we already discussed this... but i am having issues getting oversized missile ordinance to work.

From what I understand, it ought to allow me to mount LARGE missile weapons in medium or small missile mounts.

On my VIC Apollyon, I have 4 medium missile mounts. When I install the oversized missile ordinance... I am not able to mount large weapons on a medium mount.

Should this be working or have I totally missed my understanding of what this ought to do?

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 27, 2023, 03:24:53 PM »

Apologies since we already discussed this... but i am having issues getting oversized missile ordinance to work.

From what I understand, it ought to allow me to mount LARGE missile weapons in medium or small missile mounts.

On my VIC Apollyon, I have 4 medium missile mounts. When I install the oversized missile ordinance... I am not able to mount large weapons on a medium mount.

Should this be working or have I totally missed my understanding of what this ought to do?

This hullmod is not supposed to be modular, its a built-in hullmod from a ship called Instigator. Code wise, this hullmod reduces your missile ammo to zero, so you need Expanded Missile Racks to nulify that debuff

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 03, 2023, 01:25:46 PM »

276010 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
    at data.shipsystems.AI.seven_SystemAI_idash.advance(seven_SystemAI_idash.java:82)
    at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.oO0O$1.super(Unknown Source)
    at com.fs.starfarer.combat.ai.BasicShipAI.advance(Unknown Source)
    at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
    at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
    at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

7934321 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain - java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 2, Size: 2 java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 2, Size: 2 at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:659) at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:435) at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.BaseWeaponSpec.getHiddenAngleOffset(Unknown Source) at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.A.B.Ó00000(Unknown Source) at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.A.if.fireProjectile(Unknown Source) at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.trackers.new.øO0000(Unknown Source) at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.trackers.new.super(Unknown Source) at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.trackers.D.o00000(Unknown Source) at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.trackers.D.o00000(Unknown Source) at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.trackers.new.String(Unknown Source) at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.A.if.advance(Unknown Source) at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.G.advanceLinked(Unknown Source) at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.G.advance(Unknown Source) at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.fire(Unknown Source) at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source) at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source) at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source) at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source) at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source) at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source) at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source) at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Got these 2 crashes

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 03, 2023, 01:36:47 PM »

190174 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.weapons.graphicswpns.seven_graphicsphase_everyframe.advance(seven_graphicsphase_everyframe.java:79)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.A.if.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

new crash, this one is caused by the Galevis
« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 02:10:17 PM by Maelstrom »

DanzyDanz

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 28, 2023, 09:40:25 AM »

Any way to change the AI Persona's name? Getting a bit tired of Orange names lmao

SirCheeser

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 09, 2023, 04:33:55 PM »

Alright, I don't know if we're supposed to ask here {Because its for the 0.96a version}, but I was wondering on how I could obtain the Zaku mechs, cause I seen some in the ship folders yet I could never find them in game {Unless its for another mod, and for wondering why I was digging in the folder, I really like to what cool things are hidin :P, like the ships and weapons}
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 04:37:44 PM by SirCheeser »

dahbany40

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 10, 2023, 02:37:15 PM »

Hey i know you might get asked this alot but are you updating to 96
this is my fav mod due to the AI rights and intergration
please respond
Dahbany~

Light of Other Days

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 27, 2023, 02:20:17 AM »

please respond
Dahbany~

There is a 0.96 test version, but it's published only on the unofficial Discord, and appears to break saves which were begun with the version published in this thread. Ask me how I know!

A plea to all modmakers: please, please, update your forum threads when you push an update via Discord.

Six__Nix

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 02, 2023, 08:00:15 AM »

please respond
Dahbany~

There is a 0.96 test version, but it's published only on the unofficial Discord, and appears to break saves which were begun with the version published in this thread. Ask me how I know!

A plea to all modmakers: please, please, update your forum threads when you push an update via Discord.

Any chance you can share a link to the discord version?  I searched all over it including using xSevenG7x's username and couldn't find it. 
If not, no worries.

Thanks!!

Minitialize

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 02, 2023, 04:34:36 PM »

please respond
Dahbany~

Any chance you can share a link to the discord version?  I searched all over it including using xSevenG7x's username and couldn't find it. 
If not, no worries.

Thanks!!

lucky i got the itch to browse here a bit- here's a link to the test version, make a backup of your save before you install it.

https://discord.com/channels/187635036525166592/1104110077075542066/1107190065957982218
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19