Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19

Author Topic: [0.96a]Epta Consortium - 2.1.0 - NO LONGER IN DEVELOPMENT  (Read 198883 times)

Uther Phobos

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a]Epta Consortium - 1.5.2d - Balance
« Reply #210 on: November 20, 2022, 11:12:30 AM »

Is there any way to tell if the time dilation effect of AI core integration is actually working?

I can't see any difference between having a fully attuned core and not having one at all, but i'm not entirely sure this isn't just a perception issue.

djrvywfbjr

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 21, 2022, 01:04:39 AM »

Ok, so, I noticed this issue with another mod (Special Hullmod Upgrades), but the same thing is happening here.

I'm having cores 'appearing' to be eaten, but it looks like they're just not actually being removed from the ship? I pull a core, lose the bonuses, check inventory, no core. But then I try installing a new core, and guess what shows up in my inventory? The old core.
Tried the same thing, the old core stays stuck inside the ship when I install another one. Reinstalling a core that was previously installed doesn't consume a second one, but there's no way to get it back out.

xSevenG7x

• Commander
  • Discord: xseveng7x - talk to me here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 22, 2022, 03:44:08 PM »

Is there any way to tell if the time dilation effect of AI core integration is actually working?

I can't see any difference between having a fully attuned core and not having one at all, but i'm not entirely sure this isn't just a perception issue.

Heyo, how are u? Well, the time dilatation not changes the player perspective, but still changing it speed in anything, for example, check how ppt decays faster, compared to other vessels, or else how fast it ship maneuvers or shots. Anything else, return here, thx for the feedback^^

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 22, 2022, 03:46:30 PM »

Ok, so, I noticed this issue with another mod (Special Hullmod Upgrades), but the same thing is happening here.

I'm having cores 'appearing' to be eaten, but it looks like they're just not actually being removed from the ship? I pull a core, lose the bonuses, check inventory, no core. But then I try installing a new core, and guess what shows up in my inventory? The old core.
Tried the same thing, the old core stays stuck inside the ship when I install another one. Reinstalling a core that was previously installed doesn't consume a second one, but there's no way to get it back out.

Hiyo hiyo, so well, which version are you playing? I have sure that this was fixed long time ago. Return here when you can^^

djrvywfbjr

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 23, 2022, 06:15:32 AM »

Hiyo hiyo, so well, which version are you playing? I have sure that this was fixed long time ago. Return here when you can^^
The one under the "download here" button on the forum page which now that I look at it says 1.5.2d in the filename but 1.5.2b everywhere else

TimeDiver

• Captain
    • View Profile
[0.95.1a]Epta Consortium - 1.6 SO4 - Aeolus: bug report
« Reply #215 on: November 27, 2022, 02:40:51 AM »

Not sure if you're taking bug reports for the Discord/Github versions on this forum, but with v1.6SO4 - Aeolus, I get the following crash in the simulator after adding every Epta Consortium ship to the battle:
280084 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.shipsystems.AI.seven_SystemAI_idash.advance(seven_SystemAI_idash.java:82)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.oO0O$1.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.ai.BasicShipAI.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
The Integrated variant of the Galevis appears to be the culprit, whenever it triggers its I-Dash ship system(?).

Vundaex

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 27, 2022, 08:43:01 AM »

Is there an issue with the Masamune assault super destroyer? That thing is indestructible, even with the "kill" console command it doesn't die.
It's part of the Takeshido fleet worth 500.000 bounty.

Edit: I used the "endcombat" command, and attacked again. The masamune wasn't moving at all this time and I was able to destroy it, BUT...
Now the ship "wayfarer assault customized frigate" won't die either, it has 0 hull and it's still fighting like no problem.
"Kill" command won't work too...

Looks like some nasty bug.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 08:53:04 AM by Vundaex »

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 30, 2022, 04:32:29 AM »

The one under the "download here" button on the forum page which now that I look at it says 1.5.2d in the filename but 1.5.2b everywhere else

Well, when I release the 1.6.0 version, it will be fixed. Thx for pointing out that^^

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a]Epta Consortium - 1.6 SO4 - Aeolus: bug report
« Reply #218 on: November 30, 2022, 04:36:26 AM »

Not sure if you're taking bug reports for the Discord/Github versions on this forum, but with v1.6SO4 - Aeolus, I get the following crash in the simulator after adding every Epta Consortium ship to the battle:
280084 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.shipsystems.AI.seven_SystemAI_idash.advance(seven_SystemAI_idash.java:82)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.oO0O$1.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.ai.BasicShipAI.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
The Integrated variant of the Galevis appears to be the culprit, whenever it triggers its I-Dash ship system(?).

Hiyo, how are u? I not take those reports here for now, due to this version being somewhat prototype and tournament balance wise, when I have sure of the integrity of this version, gonna release here. About Galevis, this is gonna be fixed in a next release in discord. Thx for the feedback^^

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 30, 2022, 04:39:16 AM »

Is there an issue with the Masamune assault super destroyer? That thing is indestructible, even with the "kill" console command it doesn't die.
It's part of the Takeshido fleet worth 500.000 bounty.

Edit: I used the "endcombat" command, and attacked again. The masamune wasn't moving at all this time and I was able to destroy it, BUT...
Now the ship "wayfarer assault customized frigate" won't die either, it has 0 hull and it's still fighting like no problem.
"Kill" command won't work too...

Looks like some nasty bug.
Heyo, how are u? Uh, this is something with starsector or magic bounties, this is something with the kill script that not worked as intended. If there is something new, return here. Thx for the feedback^^

Uther Phobos

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 03, 2022, 07:33:33 PM »

Heyo, how are u? Well, the time dilatation not changes the player perspective, but still changing it speed in anything, for example, check how ppt decays faster, compared to other vessels, or else how fast it ship maneuvers or shots. Anything else, return here, thx for the feedback^^
Yeah, that's kinda the problem. Since the game normalises simulation speed to your own ship, i have no real idea if the dilation is actually doing anything and the effect isn't quite big enough to just eyeball it.

NocturneOfSolace

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 06, 2022, 12:10:02 AM »

Maybe I just suck, but after playing with some of the ships, a lot of the Epta weapons seem to need buffs as they seem on the weak side?

Reshy

• Admiral
  • White
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 11, 2022, 06:37:49 AM »

I wonder, is it possible to make ships without a defense system like a shield or phase the ability to treat their soft flux as hard flux for the purpose of some of the special hull mods?

Dalton

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 13, 2022, 11:55:46 AM »

Yeah, that's kinda the problem. Since the game normalises simulation speed to your own ship, i have no real idea if the dilation is actually doing anything and the effect isn't quite big enough to just eyeball it.

it does not normalize simulation speed to your ship

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 14, 2022, 03:42:08 AM »

I'll see what I can do for show better the differences, like graphical effects or such, once again thx for the feedback^^
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19