Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19

Author Topic: [0.96a]Epta Consortium - 2.1.0 - NO LONGER IN DEVELOPMENT  (Read 201289 times)

GoingBatty

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a]Epta Consortium - 1.5.2 - Balance
« Reply #135 on: August 28, 2022, 05:13:17 PM »

Where Is the download link?
It's the banner image at the bottom of the thread's very first post (with a giant "Download Here!!", at that.)

The banner image doesn't show up. My family blocks lots of stuff.

Rav0n

• Commander
  • Discord: rav0n_vii - talk to me here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 28, 2022, 06:11:19 PM »

Where Is the download link?
It's the banner image at the bottom of the thread's very first post (with a giant "Download Here!!", at that.)

The banner image doesn't show up. My family blocks lots of stuff.

Heyo, how are you? Gonna send the download here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KCG-Wk9VxslDu7W3RaAssd0JGAVyHnUQ/view

IGdood

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 29, 2022, 09:51:43 AM »

Is the Takeshido 7 bay garage implemented?  Tried to use addship in console command but it doesn't work

Heyo, how are u? Well, as I said, the ID is seven_garage, try that in the console commands and see, again thx for the feedback^^

Hi sorry for the multiple posts somehow I forgot I posted the first time.  It worked after the update, thank you!

Rav0n

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 29, 2022, 11:46:20 AM »

Is the Takeshido 7 bay garage implemented?  Tried to use addship in console command but it doesn't work

Heyo, how are u? Well, as I said, the ID is seven_garage, try that in the console commands and see, again thx for the feedback^^

Hi sorry for the multiple posts somehow I forgot I posted the first time.  It worked after the update, thank you!

Heyo heyo, no problem my friendo, if needing anything else, return here^^

power12359

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a]Epta Consortium - 1.5.1
« Reply #139 on: August 29, 2022, 10:53:52 PM »

Sometimes when I put on a hull mod, ai integration disappears. Also when you get remove ai intergration the ai cores don't come back. I don't want to lose my alpha cores.

Edit: Gonna try updating the mod, hope it fixes it.

Has anyone else run into this? I have a save file where I wanted to mod a Kataigida that already possesses epic AI integration (EAI) to have Accelerated shields. Any hull mod (including vanilla) I add to the ship causes EAI to disappear, and the -12 OP bonus from EAI also vanishes. I was questioning if this was a balance or narrative decision, or unintended?

I am running SS 0.95.1a-RC6 with a host of mods, and Epta Consortium 1.5.1

Heyo, how are you? Well, its a know bug, received a lot of reports from AI Integration, trying to figure out ways to fix it, can you send for me your save file and what mods do you use? Need ways to test the bug and counter it. Thx for the feedback^^

Edit: If you have discord, talk to me there, would be very good for we know more about this bug

I found a workaround. Having a stack of AI cores in my fleet inventory when altering hull mods causes the problem to disappear. It seems the code is checking for AI cores whenever a hull mod is changed, and removing the AI Integration already present if you don't have a spare AI core. If that's not enough, let me know.

Thank you so much. I can finally readjust my ships.

ctuncks

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 30, 2022, 03:45:03 AM »

Just a quick heads up your Wolfpack Marksman Core Hullmod is improving shield efficiency by 15% rather than reducing it by 15%. 

Rav0n

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a]Epta Consortium - 1.5.1
« Reply #141 on: August 30, 2022, 05:56:36 AM »

Sometimes when I put on a hull mod, ai integration disappears. Also when you get remove ai intergration the ai cores don't come back. I don't want to lose my alpha cores.

Edit: Gonna try updating the mod, hope it fixes it.

Has anyone else run into this? I have a save file where I wanted to mod a Kataigida that already possesses epic AI integration (EAI) to have Accelerated shields. Any hull mod (including vanilla) I add to the ship causes EAI to disappear, and the -12 OP bonus from EAI also vanishes. I was questioning if this was a balance or narrative decision, or unintended?

I am running SS 0.95.1a-RC6 with a host of mods, and Epta Consortium 1.5.1

Heyo, how are you? Well, its a know bug, received a lot of reports from AI Integration, trying to figure out ways to fix it, can you send for me your save file and what mods do you use? Need ways to test the bug and counter it. Thx for the feedback^^

Edit: If you have discord, talk to me there, would be very good for we know more about this bug

I found a workaround. Having a stack of AI cores in my fleet inventory when altering hull mods causes the problem to disappear. It seems the code is checking for AI cores whenever a hull mod is changed, and removing the AI Integration already present if you don't have a spare AI core. If that's not enough, let me know.

Thank you so much. I can finally readjust my ships.

Heyo, how are you? Well, 1.5.2 seems to fix this bug for once and all, so no need of workarounds anymore hehe (in theory). Please return here if this still bugging, thx for the feedbacks^^

Rav0n

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 30, 2022, 05:58:30 AM »

Just a quick heads up your Wolfpack Marksman Core Hullmod is improving shield efficiency by 15% rather than reducing it by 15%.

Heyo, how are you going? We are doing a 1.5.2b for fix this as well, thx for the heads up^^

JonesOwman

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 30, 2022, 02:47:29 PM »

Cryptodeimos Gauss Cannon Recreatable NULLPointerException Error

hello thanks for the mod. I like the ships, guns, the idea of protecting the ai and many more things about the mod

I kept facing a nullpointer exception error in a combat . Narrowed it down to CGCannon hitting specific(unshielded without shield) hulls.  Recreated it "with shooting at the shieldless practice target(from the mod with the same name) and a shieldless ship(cant recall its name looks like juice box walkie talkie)" , "in fleet battle and in simulation battle" and "shooting a frigate with shield shunt hullmod" . in the save that i am currently playing in my battle station is equiped with it and the planet it orbits is getting invaded. i cant finish the battle without cheating. Recreated it with and without other mods.
  My Educated guess is error happens when generating the "piercing arcs" as they need shield flux information. If that is the case a simple if else or try catch finally should bypass , make certain of or even fix the problem.
  This is the error. if needed I can provide more errors or information about the system that i am playing with.

Spoiler
153496 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.public  - Creating streaming player for music with id [battle_ambience_01.ogg]
153496 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.OooO  - Playing music with id [battle_ambience_01.ogg]
157968 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
179379 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
179383 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
179384 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
179387 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
189629 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
189632 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
189634 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
195113 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
195116 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
195119 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
195123 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
195125 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
195128 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
1413329 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
1413334 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
1413336 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
1413339 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
1413345 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
1413347 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
1421497 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
1432589 [Thread-3] INFO  sound.public  - Cleaning up music with id [miscallenous_corvus_campaign_music.ogg]
1432597 [Thread-7] INFO  sound.public  - Cleaning up music with id [battle_ambience_01.ogg]
1432745 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnHit.onHit(seven_CryptodeimosOnHit.java:47)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.MovingRay.notifyDealtDamage(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.E.A.A.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.E.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.E.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
1433067 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.public  - Creating streaming player for music with id [battle_ambience_01.ogg]
1433068 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.OooO  - Playing music with id [battle_ambience_01.ogg]
[close]

Spoiler
This is my first ever forum post so in case of mistakes guidance is welcomed(and hello all)
[close]

ctuncks

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 30, 2022, 09:52:43 PM »

I also got the same "NULLPointerException" error when testing the Cryptodeimos Gauss Cannon against unsheilded targets.

Rav0n

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 01, 2022, 05:43:08 AM »

Cryptodeimos Gauss Cannon Recreatable NULLPointerException Error

hello thanks for the mod. I like the ships, guns, the idea of protecting the ai and many more things about the mod

I kept facing a nullpointer exception error in a combat . Narrowed it down to CGCannon hitting specific(unshielded without shield) hulls.  Recreated it "with shooting at the shieldless practice target(from the mod with the same name) and a shieldless ship(cant recall its name looks like juice box walkie talkie)" , "in fleet battle and in simulation battle" and "shooting a frigate with shield shunt hullmod" . in the save that i am currently playing in my battle station is equiped with it and the planet it orbits is getting invaded. i cant finish the battle without cheating. Recreated it with and without other mods.
  My Educated guess is error happens when generating the "piercing arcs" as they need shield flux information. If that is the case a simple if else or try catch finally should bypass , make certain of or even fix the problem.
  This is the error. if needed I can provide more errors or information about the system that i am playing with.

Spoiler
153496 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.public  - Creating streaming player for music with id [battle_ambience_01.ogg]
153496 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.OooO  - Playing music with id [battle_ambience_01.ogg]
157968 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
179379 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
179383 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
179384 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
179387 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
189629 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
189632 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
189634 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
195113 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
195116 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
195119 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
195123 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
195125 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
195128 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
1413329 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
1413334 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
1413336 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
1413339 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
1413345 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
1413347 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
1421497 [Thread-3] INFO  data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnFire  - seven_CryptodeimosCombatListener has been added!
1432589 [Thread-3] INFO  sound.public  - Cleaning up music with id [miscallenous_corvus_campaign_music.ogg]
1432597 [Thread-7] INFO  sound.public  - Cleaning up music with id [battle_ambience_01.ogg]
1432745 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnHit.onHit(seven_CryptodeimosOnHit.java:47)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.MovingRay.notifyDealtDamage(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.E.A.A.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
1433067 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.public  - Creating streaming player for music with id [battle_ambience_01.ogg]
1433068 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.OooO  - Playing music with id [battle_ambience_01.ogg]
[close]

Spoiler
This is my first ever forum post so in case of mistakes guidance is welcomed(and hello all)
[close]

Heyo, how are u? So, are using the 1.5.2a version of the mod? One of the fixes of the newest version was about this nullpointer. If updating it not solve the issue, please return here, thx for the feedback^^

Rav0n

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 01, 2022, 05:44:23 AM »

I also got the same "NULLPointerException" error when testing the Cryptodeimos Gauss Cannon against unsheilded targets.

Hiyo, going well? As I suggested for the other comment, try updating the mod, if this not work, return here, thx for the feedback^^

RussianGoatGoose

• Ensign
  • A follower since 2010(12), registered recently,heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 01, 2022, 06:53:37 AM »

Good day (or night)! I also get the same issue with the C.G.C. (cannon) "NullPointerException" on unshielded targets (same error code). It seems like it's still present, event after the fix in 1.5.2.

I deleted and re-downloaded the newest version of the mod multiple times to make sure and....yep, the issue is still present. I even made sure that no other mod was the culprit of this by disabling everything else but Epta Consortium.

Quite the bummer, because I really (REALLY) like the mod. (it's glorious).
(I am mainly sad because I can't help in any way. But I hope that you will find the solution to this. Cheers and good luck!)

Rav0n

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 01, 2022, 08:08:10 AM »

Good day (or night)! I also get the same issue with the C.G.C. (cannon) "NullPointerException" on unshielded targets (same error code). It seems like it's still present, event after the fix in 1.5.2.

I deleted and re-downloaded the newest version of the mod multiple times to make sure and....yep, the issue is still present. I even made sure that no other mod was the culprit of this by disabling everything else but Epta Consortium.

Quite the bummer, because I really (REALLY) like the mod. (it's glorious).
(I am mainly sad because I can't help in any way. But I hope that you will find the solution to this. Cheers and good luck!)

Heyo, how are u? Thank you very much, you helped pretty much with your feedback! Planning in do the 1.5.2b for fix this soon then, I hope that this time this nullpointer will disappear^^

Rav0n

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a]Epta Consortium - 1.5.2b - Balance
« Reply #149 on: September 02, 2022, 09:50:52 AM »

Hey guys, another patch come in, 1.5.2b is featuring more fixes:

- Fixed Marksman Core improving shield eff, instead of degrading
- Fixed Systems Overflow - Safeties not being able to be installed
- Fixed Omega cryptodeimos dropping in events or such
- Fixed Nullpointer Exception from Cryptodeimos shooting against shieldless ships
- Fixed Znulls dropping with no reason
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19