Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19

Author Topic: [0.96a]Epta Consortium - 2.1.0 - NO LONGER IN DEVELOPMENT  (Read 198907 times)

xSevenG7x

• Commander
  • Discord: xseveng7x - talk to me here!
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a]Epta Consortium - 1.5.1
« Reply #120 on: August 22, 2022, 10:26:51 AM »

1) i do have nexerelin but i was not intending on using it for the new playthrough i am planning
2) the crash came up at the end of the loading screen that comes up after hitting play
3) i "think" i have the most up to date versions of both, my version of epta is 1.5.1 and arma is 2.1.2
4) i am doing fine, you?
and it's no inconvenience on my end

Hey, I'm good as well. Fixed the issue for ya, download the mod again using this link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cWYKbgIBm82wgJrW7Im9tDXd5iBZt0bV/view?usp=sharing

Make sure to DELETE the old mod file, and please tell me if this worked for you, thx for your help^^
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 10:34:16 AM by xSevenG7x »

ioslime

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 22, 2022, 03:03:49 PM »

yup that did it thank you

(edit)wait uh nevermind it is now giving a null era on the end of the loading bar after character creation
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 03:44:39 PM by ioslime »

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 22, 2022, 04:04:46 PM »

yup that did it thank you

(edit)wait uh nevermind it is now giving a null era on the end of the loading bar after character creation

Well, lets go again, send the error message, I'll see what I can do

Edit: I tested here with the file that I sent for ya, and nothing happened, lets do a test, download the mod again, but now use the original download link, see what happens
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 06:08:12 PM by xSevenG7x »

ioslime

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 22, 2022, 06:34:19 PM »

that seems to have fixed it far as i can tell, no crashes anywhere along the line from hitting play to spawning in on a new game, thank you for your time

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 22, 2022, 06:58:40 PM »

that seems to have fixed it far as i can tell, no crashes anywhere along the line from hitting play to spawning in on a new game, thank you for your time

Well, if you say so, alright, thx for helping me to fix this bug^^

EclecticFruit

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 23, 2022, 05:05:11 PM »

Sometimes when I put on a hull mod, ai integration disappears. Also when you get remove ai intergration the ai cores don't come back. I don't want to lose my alpha cores.

Edit: Gonna try updating the mod, hope it fixes it.

Has anyone else run into this? I have a save file where I wanted to mod a Kataigida that already possesses epic AI integration (EAI) to have Accelerated shields. Any hull mod (including vanilla) I add to the ship causes EAI to disappear, and the -12 OP bonus from EAI also vanishes. I was questioning if this was a balance or narrative decision, or unintended?

I am running SS 0.95.1a-RC6 with a host of mods, and Epta Consortium 1.5.1

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 24, 2022, 07:38:57 AM »

Sometimes when I put on a hull mod, ai integration disappears. Also when you get remove ai intergration the ai cores don't come back. I don't want to lose my alpha cores.

Has anyone else run into this? I have a save file where I wanted to mod a Kataigida that already possesses epic AI integration (EAI) to have Accelerated shields. Any hull mod (including vanilla) I add to the ship causes EAI to disappear, and the -12 OP bonus from EAI also vanishes. I was questioning if this was a balance or narrative decision, or unintended?

Heyo, how are you? Well, its a know bug, received a lot of reports from AI Integration, trying to figure out ways to fix it, can you send for me your save file and what mods do you use? Need ways to test the bug and counter it. Thx for the feedback^^

Edit: If you have discord, talk to me there, would be very good for we know more about this bug
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 07:42:49 AM by xSevenG7x »

GoingBatty

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 24, 2022, 12:06:29 PM »

Hi I only have the required mods installed and the nex mod. And I keep crashing when I start a new character. I have turned off my other mods to try to get it working. I use windows 11.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 12:11:34 PM by GoingBatty »

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 24, 2022, 03:14:44 PM »

Hi I only have the required mods installed and the nex mod. And I keep crashing when I start a new character. I have turned off my other mods to try to get it working. I use windows 11.

Heyo, how are you? Sad that you are passing from this, can you send the crash log for we find the cause? Thx for the feedback^^

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a]Epta Consortium - 1.5.2 - Balance
« Reply #129 on: August 26, 2022, 05:05:13 PM »

==  NEOTERIC ADVENT  ==

Presenting the arrival of a new era, this mod offers content related to in-game events which happen before cycle 206. Can be added mid-save, star system and fleet goods such as ships will spawn after loading the game.

Requires LazyLib and MagicLib

Spoiler

Hound (M) and Wayfarer (M):

Two of the most produced ships in the Sector, now completely militarized, sporting special modifications, such as drone fabricators and improved targeting computers.

Elipsion:

Sporting 3 modular cores, this vessel has unparalleled flexibility compared to other vessels in the Sector. Depending on which core, Elipsion can perform similarly to a Paragon, an Aurora or a Hyperion.

Tarantula:

With 3 pairs of salamanders, and a powerful engine boost system, Tarantula can hunt down destroyers and frigates with great efficacy, while also being excellent for wolfpack tactics against capital size threats.

Trampler:

A fast cruiser that is capable to outmaneuver its rivals, while also being very resilient against attacks from bigger threats. Sports a ship system which can reboots disabled weapons, while also diverting shield power to engines.

[close]

Spoiler

== To be haunted is to glimpse a truth that might best be hidden ==

(click to expand)

== Find it exploring the Sector, expect resistance ==

[close]

Credits:

xSevenG7x - Mod Author;
Jameson#3659 - Great help with parsing my english, help with brainstorming;
ShiftySilt#4833, wenth100 and insockie2  - Beta Testers and help with brainstorming.

As always, delete/store in another place your old mod file, have a good run!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 02:30:14 PM by xSevenG7x »

IGdood

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 26, 2022, 09:23:25 PM »

Is the Takeshido 7 bay garage implemented?  Tried to use addship in console command but it doesn't work

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 27, 2022, 04:01:54 AM »

Is the Takeshido 7 bay garage implemented?  Tried to use addship in console command but it doesn't work

Heyo, how are u? Well, as I said, the ID is seven_garage, try that in the console commands and see, again thx for the feedback^^

EclecticFruit

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 27, 2022, 07:52:04 PM »

Heyo, how are you? Well, its a know bug, received a lot of reports from AI Integration, trying to figure out ways to fix it, can you send for me your save file and what mods do you use? Need ways to test the bug and counter it. Thx for the feedback^^

Edit: If you have discord, talk to me there, would be very good for we know more about this bug

I found a workaround. Having a stack of AI cores in my fleet inventory when altering hull mods causes the problem to disappear. It seems the code is checking for AI cores whenever a hull mod is changed, and removing the AI Integration already present if you don't have a spare AI core. If that's not enough, let me know.

GoingBatty

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 28, 2022, 12:17:17 AM »

Hey guys, 1.5.2 Patch is now released! Epta Consortium got a balance revamp (this means, NERFS), and AI Integration received modifications, hope you enjoy^^

NEW CONTENT

-Marine VR simulation hullmod - gives free XP over time.
-Wolfpack Marksman Core, boosts the range of smaller ships significantly, at the cost of defenses.
-Antimatter Compensator, reduces base speed but significantly increases zero flux boost. Good for larger ships to reposition on the battlefield.
-Advanced stabilizers removes all recoil and increases projectile speed. Hefty OP cost, massively reduces turret turn speed.
-Lightweight Targeting Unit added - strictly worse than the ITU, but less costly in OP.

BALANCE CHANGES

- Nikephoros Phase Carrier
- - Now has destroyer AI, not cruiser AI. Hopefully this makes it less stupid aggressive. I have no idea if this actually works.
- - Buffed phase cloak cost from 0.06 to 0.05
- - Buffed OP allotment from 140 to 145. Variants adjusted in response.
- - FP in autoresolve buffed to be comparable to Halycon

-7s Conquest
--DP increased to 50
--OP reduced to 270, variants changed to match

-Aeolus
--DP increased from 50 to 65, maint reduced to 40.
--OP reduced from 350 to  260.
--Hull reduced from 15000 to 10000
--Base flux reduced from 25000 to 22500
--Shield efficiency nerfed from 0.95 to 1
--Large Universal Integration nerfed to Large Hybrid Integration (medium energy integration will be added once we get the hullmod icon made)

-Reduced autofit priority and prevalence of Acaulis Pulse. Shield pierce removed. Fire delay reduced from 4 to 2.5. Now does 1.5 times damage to shields and 3 times EMP damage on hull. Damage increased from 100 to 200.
-Cryptodemos EMP shield pierce now depends on target hardflux percentage, significantly nerfing the weapon. OP cost reduced from 35 to 32.
-Hedra OP cost reduced from 12 to 10.
-Zeva SRT cost reduced from 12 to 7, due to how terrible it is against PD defenses.
-Custom maneuver systems added to Takeshido fighter to make them even faster and more erratic.
-Small IR Acaulis range nerfed from 600 to 500
-Medium IR Acaulis Array refire delay nerfed from 0.20 to 0.25. Flux cost per shot increased from 45 to 66. PD tag removed.
-AI integration now inflicts DP penalty - 5% for gamma cores, 10% for beta cores, and 20% for alpha cores.

OTHER CHANGES

-AI integration code changed - we are greatly hoping that this fixes the "can't install ai cores if you only have one" bug and several other issues.
-Misc grammar/spelling fixes to hullmods. Color highlight usage toned down for readability.
-More warnings in case you accidentally encounter placeholder/hidden text.  Also, more hidden placeholder content.
-In Nex, Epta can now temporarily ceasefire with the Hege and Church, though extremely negative weighing on Nex events make it inevitable for hostilities to restart. Path still permahostile.
-Moved Takeshido station further apart again, to prevent overlap.
-Ontos ship removed due to being broken.
-If you see a batman shaped ship, references to Michael Bay, or any other oddities, something has gone wrong and you are seeing placeholders or dev tools
-Hullmod descriptions are not rainbowed anymore

Where Is the download link?

TimeDiver

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 28, 2022, 12:52:31 AM »

Where Is the download link?
It's the banner image at the bottom of the thread's very first post (with a giant "Download Here!!", at that.)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19