Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19

Author Topic: [0.96a]Epta Consortium - 2.1.0 - NO LONGER IN DEVELOPMENT  (Read 198831 times)

xSevenG7x

• Commander
  • Discord: xseveng7x - talk to me here!
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a]Epta Consortium - 1.5.1
« Reply #105 on: August 11, 2022, 06:46:05 AM »

So, do you want me to just send you a friend request so can we talk over discord, or do you have some other idea in mind?

Well, send me a friend request, my discord is in my profile, we can talk about the bug and see what we can do, thx for helping with that^^

strinn

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2022, 12:59:48 AM »

Any way to disable Takeshido fighters in other factions like Pirates? It's a bit harder to face pirate carriers in the early game because of that and their use by other factions doesn't seem to make much sense

power12359

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2022, 09:04:12 AM »

Sometimes when I put on a hull mod, ai integration disappears. Also when you get remove ai intergration the ai cores don't come back. I don't want to lose my alpha cores.

Edit: Gonna try updating the mod, hope it fixes it.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 09:07:34 AM by power12359 »

Akrasia

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2022, 11:55:03 AM »

I think epta capitals are overtuned. Theoretically they're fragile, but in practice the bonus to flux dissipation from recent shield damage combined with the Aeolus's phase dive/the conquest's excellent point defenses means they're *better* at sticking around unsupported than other ships. I've been running a swarm of smodded Takeshido Conflictors with some LP Brawlers thrown in for coverage. In a recent fight against an Epta special battlegroup, I quickly lured off and took down their support ships, leaving them with nothing but three capitals, split across the battlespace. Naturally, I concentrated my 16-odd remaining frigates with 8 officers and Wolf Pack on an isolated Conquest (Plus a Heron for fighter support).... which proceeded to just not give a damn for a solid minute while the other two capitals moseyed over to join up with it. I'm not sure why this was the case- it might involve some of the difficulties in the Takeshido AI that I've noticed- but that was a solid 180 DP concentrated on a single capital, in a fleet with which I've had no trouble using to quickly eliminate vanilla conquests and onslaughts.

(The conflictors were loaded with a mix of Cyclone Reapers and Squalls, with all of them having Scala Autocannons in their small slots, so I don't think that an absence of kinetics is responsible here.)

power12359

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 18, 2022, 12:33:52 PM »

I tried the unsanctioned bounty board, more specifically the consequences of stealing bounty. Is it possible to obtain the ship from bounty board and still get paid?

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 18, 2022, 04:12:18 PM »

Any way to disable Takeshido fighters in other factions like Pirates? It's a bit harder to face pirate carriers in the early game because of that and their use by other factions doesn't seem to make much sense

Heyo, how are you? So, the Takeshido fighters are tagged as "pirate", and sometimes can appear in indie fleets. Takeshido is a subfaction from the pirates, but theorically indies can access them. Unfortunaly, unless if you remove the pirate tags by yourself, they can't be disabled. Sorry for the inconvinience, I'll tune them down in the next  update, thx for the feedback^^

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 18, 2022, 04:14:13 PM »

I think epta capitals are overtuned. Theoretically they're fragile, but in practice the bonus to flux dissipation from recent shield damage combined with the Aeolus's phase dive/the conquest's excellent point defenses means they're *better* at sticking around unsupported than other ships. I've been running a swarm of smodded Takeshido Conflictors with some LP Brawlers thrown in for coverage. In a recent fight against an Epta special battlegroup, I quickly lured off and took down their support ships, leaving them with nothing but three capitals, split across the battlespace. Naturally, I concentrated my 16-odd remaining frigates with 8 officers and Wolf Pack on an isolated Conquest (Plus a Heron for fighter support).... which proceeded to just not give a damn for a solid minute while the other two capitals moseyed over to join up with it. I'm not sure why this was the case- it might involve some of the difficulties in the Takeshido AI that I've noticed- but that was a solid 180 DP concentrated on a single capital, in a fleet with which I've had no trouble using to quickly eliminate vanilla conquests and onslaughts.

(The conflictors were loaded with a mix of Cyclone Reapers and Squalls, with all of them having Scala Autocannons in their small slots, so I don't think that an absence of kinetics is responsible here.)

Heyo, how are you going? Well, my recommendation is to update the mod, Conflictors are nerfed, cannot use large missiles anymore, and Aeolus and Conquest (7s) was nerfed in 1.5.0, thx for the feedback^^

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 18, 2022, 04:17:29 PM »

I tried the unsanctioned bounty board, more specifically the consequences of stealing bounty. Is it possible to obtain the ship from bounty board and still get paid?

Hey hey, going well? So, I'm not sure about this, despite these bounty ships being from my mod, Magiclib that can handle the bounty mechanic. As a player, I can say for ya that is not possible, or you give da bote, or no money. Anyways, thx for playing and commenting about the mod^^

ioslime

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 20, 2022, 08:11:22 AM »

am i the only one experiencing crashes when i try to use this mod with arma armatura?

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 20, 2022, 11:08:38 AM »

am i the only one experiencing crashes when i try to use this mod with arma armatura?

Heyo, how are you? So, can you send a crash log or some clue for verification? With that we can see what is possible to do. Thx for the feedback^^

IGdood

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 20, 2022, 07:44:24 PM »

I'm so curious about that Megagarage ship.  Tried spawning it with console commands but doesn't work.  seven_garage_sponsored right?

ioslime

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 21, 2022, 08:00:07 AM »

sorry for the delay but yes the error message that gets put out is "Fatal: exerelin/utilities/NexConfig Cause: exerelin.utilities.NexConfig check starsector.log for more info" and far as i can tell the part of the log which this error goes to is this "[Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: exerelin/utilities/NexConfig
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: exerelin/utilities/NexConfig
   at data.scripts.everyframe.seven_PluginStarter.init(seven_PluginStarter.java:34)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.Object.L$Oo.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.A.new.õ00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.init(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.prepare(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: exerelin.utilities.NexConfig
   at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
   at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
   ... 11 more" which is something i am incapable of deciphering

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 21, 2022, 03:40:46 PM »

I'm so curious about that Megagarage ship.  Tried spawning it with console commands but doesn't work.  seven_garage_sponsored right?

Heyo, how are u? Well, the ID is seven_garage, try that, if not works, return here, thx for the feedback^^

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 21, 2022, 04:10:06 PM »

sorry for the delay but yes the error message that gets put out is "Fatal: exerelin/utilities/NexConfig Cause: exerelin.utilities.NexConfig check starsector.log for more info" and far as i can tell the part of the log which this error goes to is this "[Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: exerelin/utilities/NexConfig
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: exerelin/utilities/NexConfig
   at data.scripts.everyframe.seven_PluginStarter.init(seven_PluginStarter.java:34)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.Object.L$Oo.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.A.new.õ00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.init(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.prepare(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: exerelin.utilities.NexConfig
   at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
   at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
   ... 11 more" which is something i am incapable of deciphering

Well, still needing some clue:

1 - Do you have Nexerelin?
2 - How this crash happened?
3 - Did you updated the mod?
4 - How are you?

Sorry for the inconvinience, thx for the continuous feedback^^

ioslime

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 21, 2022, 05:10:03 PM »

1) i do have nexerelin but i was not intending on using it for the new playthrough i am planning
2) the crash came up at the end of the loading screen that comes up after hitting play
3) i "think" i have the most up to date versions of both, my version of epta is 1.5.1 and arma is 2.1.2
4) i am doing fine, you?
and it's no inconvenience on my end
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19