Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

Author Topic: [0.96a]Epta Consortium - 2.1.0 - NO LONGER IN DEVELOPMENT  (Read 198816 times)

xSevenG7x

• Commander
  • Discord: xseveng7x - talk to me here!
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a]Epta Consortium - 1.4.0
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2022, 08:14:31 PM »

Looks very nice!

Thank you very much! Glad that you liked it^^

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a]Epta Consortium - 1.4.1
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2022, 07:17:14 PM »

Heyo guys, hotfix 1.4.1 released! check out:

1.4.1 - Hotfix 1

Changed the Shield Redirection hullmod to affect weapon cost instead of flux

Nerfed Epta Commissioned Crews bonus

Nerfed Takeshido spawn rate in pirate/black markets

Storm Pulser no longer spawns in caches

Reduced OP cost of Filghtdeck Overhauling and Overcapacity Missile Racks

AI integration should be compatible with all ships now

Epta now has the "Likes AI" trait

Fixed blueprint packages not containing weapons

envenger

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2022, 04:06:43 AM »

These are some of the most prettiest looking ships in the game. They match the ingame aesthetics yet look so good. That's a nuce transformation over updates. I like the lore as well. You might want to add some specific AI oriented industries like the simulations from industrial evolution cause i dont think AIs would need food, they might have some unqiue planet requirements.
Overall looking forward where this goes.

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2022, 07:11:52 AM »

These are some of the most prettiest looking ships in the game. They match the ingame aesthetics yet look so good. That's a nuce transformation over updates. I like the lore as well. You might want to add some specific AI oriented industries like the simulations from industrial evolution cause i dont think AIs would need food, they might have some unqiue planet requirements.
Overall looking forward where this goes.

Heyo, how are you? Thank you very much, wow, are they so pretty like this? And well, industries, more lore and campaign missions will come along, this is just the start^^

Kakroom

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2022, 01:12:37 PM »

AI positive factions ftw

Also the music is a bop. Reminds me quite a bit of Ben Prunty's work for FTL
« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 01:36:42 AM by Kakroom »

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2022, 07:45:06 AM »

AI positive factions ftw

Also the music is a bop. Reminds me quite a bit of Ben Prunty's work for FTL

Thank you very much! I wish for ya a nice run^^

Kakroom

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2022, 02:39:08 AM »

A bug report

If playing with Nexerelin's mortal officers feature and an officer assigned an AI companion is killed, replacing them with another officer will result in the randomly generated AI core persona name to change. I think.

It might be a nice bit of lore, for the AI core to be so deeply traumatized by the loss of their partner that they reinvent themselves somehow in an attempt to prevent incurring future loss in a way that humans are not capable of, but I don't think it's intended

edit: Actually this happens even if the officer on the ship is manually swapped out
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 02:41:00 AM by Kakroom »

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2022, 02:01:15 PM »

A bug report

If playing with Nexerelin's mortal officers feature and an officer assigned an AI companion is killed, replacing them with another officer will result in the randomly generated AI core persona name to change. I think.

It might be a nice bit of lore, for the AI core to be so deeply traumatized by the loss of their partner that they reinvent themselves somehow in an attempt to prevent incurring future loss in a way that humans are not capable of, but I don't think it's intended

edit: Actually this happens even if the officer on the ship is manually swapped out

Hmm, well, I never knew that Nex had this stuff XD. But, it seems like it would normally happens, the AI companion is matched according to the officer's ID, if it died or changed in someway, a new AI will be generated. Not a bug, I guess. Anyways thx for the feedback^^

Fuzen

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2022, 08:30:59 PM »

Just got the Masamune and I’m having issues with its built-in shotguns. Even with its system activated, they won’t shoot anything. Might be a mod incompatibility on my end of course, but thought I’d report it anyway, just in case.

Dalton

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2022, 01:38:05 AM »

A bug report

Hi I’m actually the one that put that hullmod together. The text for the hullmod does actually specify that the persona is linked to the captain. If you remove the captain then the relationship bonus and the ai persona is removed from the hullmod, however, you may have noticed that if you have a captain that has a relationship with a persona and you move that captain to another ship with ai integration then the previous ai persona and their relationship will be transferred over to that new ship.

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2022, 05:45:09 AM »

Just got the Masamune and I’m having issues with its built-in shotguns. Even with its system activated, they won’t shoot anything. Might be a mod incompatibility on my end of course, but thought I’d report it anyway, just in case.

Heyo, how are you? I'm aware of this bug, it will be fixed in a very soon hotfix, thx for the feedback^^

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a]Epta Consortium - 1.4.2
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2022, 12:36:12 PM »

Hey guys, hotfix 2 is released, make sure to update the mod for avoid bugs!

1.4.2 - Hotfix n2

- Artifact 333s pilot is now reckless. Also drastically reduced its missile range, but increased its damage
- Makes Epta hardcapped to be vengeful towards hegemony and Luddic Church/Path
- Buff Epta in campaign by giving it some more colony items and AI cores
- Changed ships with the Intercept Burn system
- Hardcap relations with Persean League and Tritach: lore-wise, League should not attack Epta
- Changed Laskaris Blaster's efficiency to 1.1
- Tweaked epta phase ships: They no longer have hull regen, but their microshields have higher base capacity
-Fix Masamune's shotguns not firing
- Fix Takeshido's starsystem having Kesseki very close to Oashisu
- Re-added Eagle (7s) with a new sprite and ship system
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 04:35:58 PM by xSevenG7x »

travhill20

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2022, 09:15:18 PM »

I downloaded from the link just now and it still says 1.4.1. Is it updated and you just didn't change the version number in the info file?

xSevenG7x

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2022, 09:05:09 AM »

I downloaded from the link just now and it still says 1.4.1. Is it updated and you just didn't change the version number in the info file?

Heyo! And yeah, forgot to change mod info, but the zip file contains the name "Epta Consortium 1.4.2.1", so take this as a reference, thanks for the feedback^^

Dalton

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a]Epta Consortium - 1.4.3
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2022, 08:30:02 PM »

Heyo heyo, there is another hotfix, (hopefully the last one for 1.4.0). Take a look:

Hotfix n3:

- AI Integration now refunds AI cores when removed.
- AI integration calculations now work properly with skinshield math.
- Ship variants with integrated AI cores will now spawn.
- Laskaris flux efficiency nerfed to 1.1
- Epta ships and phase ships stats now applied properly when the Speed Up mod is used in combat ie. adjusted the recharge rate and active duration of some systems and the decay rate of Epta Shield engineering

- Fixed Meiyo's double spawn when a legacy save was loaded
- Fixed Shield Redirection Adaptation's reducing weapon to nerf
-Epta now compatible with Nex random mode, Meiyo will no longer spawn during random mod.

- Nerfed Conflictor:
* Reduced speed to 195
* Increased DP to 15
* Composite large slot changed to Hybrid
* Hybrid small slots changed to Composite

I would like everyone viewing this mod post today (jun 24) to know that this current version has a bug in it. we have fixed it and the updated version will be posted tomorrow morning. If you are looking at this mod and it isnt the night of jun 24 then disregard this message
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19