Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

Author Topic: [0.96a]Epta Consortium - 2.1.0 - NO LONGER IN DEVELOPMENT  (Read 201291 times)

Wallshrabnic

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a]The Epta Technologists - 1.3.0
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2022, 01:17:14 AM »

Hello. Playing with this mod for some time and found major problem. Using transvere jump on some gravity wells causes breaking all markets in targeted systems. This how they look like
Spoiler
[close]

And here is a clean save, with only epta and libraries

Link

Rav0n

• Commander
  • Discord: rav0n_vii - talk to me here!
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a]The Epta Technologists - 1.3.0a
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2022, 05:48:48 AM »

Hotfix 1.3.0a released, fixing the sector generation issue, the cause was the OnEnabled generating doubled starsystems, which one of those being isolated from the entire economy (aka alternative doomed dimension). Thanks for the feedbacks!

Wallshrabnic

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2022, 10:18:39 PM »

Suggestion - add Nexerline compatibility, in the current version Nex random sector faction settings do nothing, both Technologists and Takeshido stars spawns anyway

Rav0n

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2022, 09:10:51 AM »

Suggestion - add Nexerline compatibility, in the current version Nex random sector faction settings do nothing, both Technologists and Takeshido stars spawns anyway

Heyo! Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately when I integrated the OnEnabled spawn (allowing factions spawn in mid-game), the random generation was removed by mistake. So yeah, putting it on the rails again hehe^^

Szasz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2022, 05:08:41 PM »

Music makes up 89.47% (28 MBs) of your mod, duplicates even. Could you please look into that?

Rav0n

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2022, 05:35:26 AM »

Music makes up 89.47% (28 MBs) of your mod, duplicates even. Could you please look into that?
Heyo, thanks for pointing that, I'll solve this issue in the next update, I'll remove unused stuff and resume some musics, maybe this can help. Anyways, what you think about the mod itself, despite this stuff?

Szasz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2022, 09:01:12 AM »

Heyo, thanks for pointing that, I'll solve this issue in the next update, I'll remove unused stuff and resume some musics, maybe this can help. Anyways, what you think about the mod itself, despite this stuff?
Hi,
I haven't played a single minute yet tbh, there is so much tinkering to do before a Starsector run and might end up not playing at all due to my frustration with the Galatia quest line.
But if I do and if I have some constructive feedback to share I'll get back to this thread. So far I really liked the short story at the main page of this mod, plus hullmods and magic bounties peaked my interest. Got mixed feelings about the look of the rest of the ships, like um, parts are not in harmony with each other. It might work out because otherwise there is coolness in them, I would do worse for sure but I gotta see them ingame first.

Rav0n

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2022, 10:10:18 AM »

Hi,
I haven't played a single minute yet tbh, there is so much tinkering to do before a Starsector run and might end up not playing at all due to my frustration with the Galatia quest line.
But if I do and if I have some constructive feedback to share I'll get back to this thread. So far I really liked the short story at the main page of this mod, plus hullmods and magic bounties peaked my interest. Got mixed feelings about the look of the rest of the ships, like um, parts are not in harmony with each other. It might work out because otherwise there is coolness in them, I would do worse for sure but I gotta see them ingame first.

Happy that you liked the page stuff, for sure you will like it more in practice, each epta ship has animations while systems and/or shields are active. And there is an update coming with many things, including campaign mechanics, weapons and some redesigns, thx for the feedback^^

sirjames101

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2022, 07:51:23 AM »

Found a small bug if you have the flight deck overhauling hullmod installed and remove it without removing the fighter from the slot it adds. it will think the fighter is still equipped draining the op luckily it doesn't show up during the fight so its not abuse able.

Rav0n

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2022, 11:19:31 AM »

Found a small bug if you have the flight deck overhauling hullmod installed and remove it without removing the fighter from the slot it adds. it will think the fighter is still equipped draining the op luckily it doesn't show up during the fight so its not abuse able.

Heyo, so, I tried to find solutions for this issue, but even bashing vanilla code it still happening, unfortunately you will need to remove the wing before removing the hullmod. Thanks for the feedback!

Dangar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2022, 11:52:27 AM »

Hi. Found a bug in Competitor (BHDU) hull: one of it's small hybrid turrets (the upper right one) has wrong arc, I think it should be 210 instead of 160. Also when you find it as a derelict it has fighter version of Swarmer in the bottom composite slots, which was very confusing for a moment (it has no ammo but can't be installed back)

Rav0n

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2022, 09:59:24 AM »

Hi. Found a bug in Competitor (BHDU) hull: one of it's small hybrid turrets (the upper right one) has wrong arc, I think it should be 210 instead of 160. Also when you find it as a derelict it has fighter version of Swarmer in the bottom composite slots, which was very confusing for a moment (it has no ammo but can't be installed back)

Heyo, thx for the feedback, next version will have that fixed! What you think about the entire mod?

Versil

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2022, 12:27:00 AM »

What you think about the entire mod?
Awesome mod. But I would like to see more faction ships.
As for hullmods: Systems Overflow - Accelerator and Upgraded Shields - my two favorites.

Rav0n

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2022, 04:32:32 AM »

What you think about the entire mod?
Awesome mod. But I would like to see more faction ships.
As for hullmods: Systems Overflow - Accelerator and Upgraded Shields - my two favorites.

Thx!

So well, there will be more ships, but first, in the next update, epta will have a drastic change of sprites and mechanics, for so adding more content, just wait, you will like it a lot^^

NuclearStudent

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a]Epta Consortium - 1.4.0
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2022, 06:12:35 PM »

Looks very nice!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19