Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 106

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Neutrino Corp. (v. 1.86-RC3)  (Read 986362 times)

arcibalde

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Neutrino Corp. (v. 1.5)
« Reply #270 on: March 15, 2013, 01:31:41 PM »

Etc etc just as a last question  any opinions on the pulsars? Too low range? Not enough damage? stuff? :P
Range, to low range. I use them at beginning but...
And DUDE! What is with crew??? They don't level up!  :-\  PBC are great. Maybe... akhm... one charge more?  ::)   Or... two  :P

And about that ship... Ah yes Nirvash. Can that left and right 5x weapon mounts have like small weapon arc? Like 10 degrees. C mon!

And, i play your mod inside UC, why there is only smallest capital (with actual capital fire power) to buy? You gotta do something about it man. You got influence with the man. Do something. Just do IT! C mon!

So?  ::)
Creator of:
Relics MOD - vanilla balanced - Campaign integrated
Vanilla addon MOD - vanilla balanced - Campaign integrated
Project ONI MOD - mission only

FlashFrozen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 15, 2013, 02:29:23 PM »

Which ships don't level crew? :O doesn't happen to my standalone, I could see to bringing up pulsar range a bit in the medium and larges, and for two charge pbc's you'll just have to stuck with the large dual pbc ;)

Well I did buff the banshees energy by a couple degrees for sure , I can check with the nirvash but I think it does have like a couple degrees for you to use, lol as for capitals immediately for sale, since then unsung got taken out, I can add in one capital :p

SainnQ

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 15, 2013, 03:11:44 PM »

Which ships don't level crew? :O doesn't happen to my standalone, I could see to bringing up pulsar range a bit in the medium and larges, and for two charge pbc's you'll just have to stuck with the large dual pbc ;)

Well I did buff the banshees energy by a couple degrees for sure , I can check with the nirvash but I think it does have like a couple degrees for you to use, lol as for capitals immediately for sale, since then unsung got taken out, I can add in one capital :p

Why was the Unsung removed!? D: Is there a way to custom add it into my copy of Uomoz? I've been wondering where the hell it was.

sirboomalot

• Admiral
  • Boom
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 15, 2013, 03:46:06 PM »

The unsung is only available by defeating Uomoz now, due to its power.

FlashFrozen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 15, 2013, 04:35:11 PM »

Probably to make it even harder to obtain :D

To re-add, go into your mods/uomoz/data/scripts/world/uomozgen.java

Scroll down until you see this
Code
		cargo.addMothballedShip(FleetMemberType.SHIP, "neutrino_nirvash_bare", null);
cargo.addMothballedShip(FleetMemberType.SHIP, "neutrino_grinder_Hull", null);
cargo.addMothballedShip(FleetMemberType.SHIP, "neutrino_colossus_Hull", null);
cargo.addMothballedShip(FleetMemberType.FIGHTER_WING, "neutrino_schwarm_wing", null);
cargo.addMothballedShip(FleetMemberType.FIGHTER_WING, "neutrino_drohne_wing", null);
cargo.addMothballedShip(FleetMemberType.FIGHTER_WING, "neutrino_drohne_wing", null);
cargo.addMothballedShip(FleetMemberType.FIGHTER_WING, "neutrino_schwarzgeist_wing", null);
                }
        private void GDCargo(SectorAPI sector, SectorEntityToken station) {

Then slap in this line:

Code
		cargo.addMothballedShip(FleetMemberType.SHIP, "neutrino_nirvash_bare", null);
cargo.addMothballedShip(FleetMemberType.SHIP, "neutrino_grinder_Hull", null);
cargo.addMothballedShip(FleetMemberType.SHIP, "neutrino_colossus_Hull", null);
cargo.addMothballedShip(FleetMemberType.SHIP, "neutrino_unsung_elite", null);                        // <-- This one :D
cargo.addMothballedShip(FleetMemberType.FIGHTER_WING, "neutrino_schwarm_wing", null);
cargo.addMothballedShip(FleetMemberType.FIGHTER_WING, "neutrino_schwarzgeist_wing", null);
                }
        private void GDCargo(SectorAPI sector, SectorEntityToken station) {

But you didn't hear that from me  ::)

ValkyriaL

• Admiral
  • The Guru of Capital Ships.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 15, 2013, 04:53:31 PM »

Ooooh i did... i'm telling Uomoz!!!

phyrex

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 15, 2013, 05:23:24 PM »

you should really at least add a mission with the unsung to toy with :P

SainnQ

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 15, 2013, 05:26:18 PM »

You're a gentlemen and a scholar Frozen.

SainnQ

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 16, 2013, 05:47:14 PM »

So I added that line of generator code for the Unsung, and started a new game. It did diddly.

I think Uomoz might've gone out of his way to insure only his pet fleet spawned with it.

Dog

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 16, 2013, 06:07:31 PM »

So I added that line of generator code for the Unsung, and started a new game. It did diddly.

I think Uomoz might've gone out of his way to insure only his pet fleet spawned with it.

It worked fine for me, did you copy paste it in from the code flash provided?  While I was at it I even added Phased Array Cannons to the store, and those worked too.  No reason for Uomoz to have all the fun.

SainnQ

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 16, 2013, 06:09:39 PM »

It worked fine for me, did you copy paste it in from the code flash provided?  While I was at it I even added Phased Array Cannons to the store, and those worked too.  No reason for Uomoz to have all the fun.

Yeah. I added it manually. Typed it out and all.

Used EditPad Lite

FlashFrozen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 16, 2013, 06:16:28 PM »

Copy and paste usually is more reliable, but also do take note, this line is position specific, so you can't just put it anywhere you want.

SainnQ

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 16, 2013, 06:31:58 PM »

Copy and paste usually is more reliable, but also do take note, this line is position specific, so you can't just put it anywhere you want.

Found out the problem. User mistake. Clicked the wrong X on my EditPad client, didn't save the code line added.

DornoDiosMio

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 16, 2013, 06:57:04 PM »

Hi, been lurking around here the last few weeks or so and I'm now obsessed with this stuff.  Just wanted to say thanks for the stellar work on NC and also ask you a hopefully small question.

I used the code you posted to edit the game and add the Unsung back in.  Mainly because I never had a chance to play with it in version 17 before switching to the 17.1 compilation.  Will the Unsung eventually show up in a previously saved game or will it require me to start a new game?  Also, if I start a new game will the ship be there immediately or does it take a little while for the station to receive 'fresh stock'?

Also, I imagine it would be possible to edit my save file and add the Unsung to my saved game that way?  I can probably figure that out, because it would just use the same 'ship name' as the stuff I posted into UC .java file correct?

Anyways, thanks for the great mod and your help!

FlashFrozen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 16, 2013, 07:06:14 PM »

Hi, been lurking around here the last few weeks or so and I'm now obsessed with this stuff.  Just wanted to say thanks for the stellar work on NC and also ask you a hopefully small question.

I used the code you posted to edit the game and add the Unsung back in.  Mainly because I never had a chance to play with it in version 17 before switching to the 17.1 compilation.  Will the Unsung eventually show up in a previously saved game or will it require me to start a new game?  Also, if I start a new game will the ship be there immediately or does it take a little while for the station to receive 'fresh stock'?

Also, I imagine it would be possible to edit my save file and add the Unsung to my saved game that way?  I can probably figure that out, because it would just use the same 'ship name' as the stuff I posted into UC .java file correct?

Anyways, thanks for the great mod and your help!

Thanks for the kind words! :)
Unfortunately, using that line of code, it will only add the ship to the station once, and only when it's a newgame, as for waiting it will also not be delivered via convoys, so your probably out of luck,
The only save game editing I've tried before was for character stats, replacing your current ship might take a bit more effort if its possible at all. I can try it myself if helps :P

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 106