Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 106

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Neutrino Corp. (v. 1.86-RC3)  (Read 989004 times)

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Neutrino Corp. (v. 1.81)[0.65.2a]
« Reply #900 on: November 21, 2015, 06:29:18 PM »

AMOST DONE :D OMFG I CAN'T WAIT TILL IT LOADS!!!

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: November 21, 2015, 06:29:49 PM »

5248 [Thread-8] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Class [data.hullmods.CivGrade] already loaded (perhaps from jar file, or due to a reference from another class), skipping compilation.
5261 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.HullVariantSpec.setHullSpec(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.HullVariantSpec.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.ΓΈ00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

SpaceRiceBowl

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: November 21, 2015, 06:32:20 PM »

It's just a polite thing to do to get the authors permission to reupload his own work, even if you did convert its comparability.

also seriously dude, you don't need to post every single bug you encounter, your starting to spam the thread
I really don't know what I'm doing...

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: November 21, 2015, 06:38:18 PM »

I'll delete them when done XD just increasing my post count :3

also, I have aspergers, so that probly why you think I act weird lol

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: November 21, 2015, 06:40:34 PM »

welp
I am stuck... So I guess I will keep doing stuff tomorow...

Aklyon

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: November 21, 2015, 06:52:35 PM »

I'll delete them when done XD just increasing my post count :3

also, I have aspergers, so that probly why you think I act weird lol
1. your post count is irrelevant, there aren't any particular fancy titles here. You probably could've fit all of this in to a couple posts via edits.
2. As someone who also does, it feels more like you jsut want to see if anyones paying attention to the thread, although its pretty cool that you're working on compatibility anyway.

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: November 21, 2015, 08:15:02 PM »

didn't know it didn't affect lol but about me doing that stuff isn't just so people see it lol, I am trying to help fix it XD can't play withought this mod :/ hopefully it actualy speeds up the process since its really hard to pinpoint the incompatibilities withought deleting everything and rewriting everything. I know its kind of a waste of time and it would be better to do so, but on the other hand, trying to find the incompatibilities withought rewriting everything makes it possible to basicly easier to then add stuff instead of rebuilding from scratch... Well honestly, I don't know if its actualy the case for this mod, but its certainly the case for ironclads...

Also one last thing, I am actualy posting those error mesages so the creator (sorry don't remeber you name >__< ) can know already what changes to apply based on what I found hopefully. Just don't know why its considered spamming when I am actualy trying to help... shouldn't complain because I might fix it before he does and maybe it would take a week. I mean who knows  ???

Piemanlives

• Commander
  • I've Got This, I think...
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: November 22, 2015, 02:00:08 AM »

Ok question:

1. Wasn't Deathfly working on something for this mod like last month?

2. What happened to Flashfrozen?
This is called me throwing my missile swarm at you, and by swarm I mean massacre, and by missiles... I actually just mean missiles, there's actually not much to it really.

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: November 22, 2015, 03:45:20 AM »

1 Deathfly has a working version of Neutrino but is polishing it.
2 FlashFrozen left because he had better things to do (you know, real life stuff). For now he hasn't decided if he will return or not.

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: November 22, 2015, 10:51:11 AM »

so... no one is trying to fix the mod except me right now?

guess it wasn't
Spoiler
[close]
after all XD

Piemanlives

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: November 22, 2015, 12:35:44 PM »

Looking forward to it.

2 FlashFrozen left because he had better things to do (you know, real life stuff). For now he hasn't decided if he will return or not.

Ah, well whatever he decides we have what he's given us.

guess it wasn't
Spoiler
[close]
after all XD

Hush you, there's a difference between tinkering with a mod for your own personal use and releasing work for download that isn't yours to begin with. If you REALLY want release this you'd best ask Flash because not doing so is rude.
This is called me throwing my missile swarm at you, and by swarm I mean massacre, and by missiles... I actually just mean missiles, there's actually not much to it really.

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: November 22, 2015, 12:43:36 PM »

anyway, sorry about yesterday, was actualy tired and felt sick. But since no one is working on the mod right now I am going to try my best and fix it and will show all the incompatibilities I found if I manage to fix it. BTW, yesterday I wasn't actualy fixing the mod in such a way you would expect :/ was actualy merging the mods files with the vanilla one so I could see and compare the recent changes. What I will do now is fix it the way I should be by working on it via the actual folder and not merge stuff together. Last but not least, it is entirely possible I will have to completely remove the mods planets and such since it looks like they are the ones causing incompatibilities. What does work witht the current game tho are the ships and weapons. These were not changed during the updates so I won't mess with thos buggers. What is incompatible is the map, faction behavior, drones and fighter deployements and the hullmods. I will first focus on removing things and try to load the game withought all these elements and slowly rebuild the mod. I will take time, and I know I am not the creator but don't complain since I am actualy doing something good about it and no one should think this is useless. If you aren't pleased, odly enough well keep your complaining and just enjoy the fact I am doing something you would probably get sick of doing since doing this is a pain in the arse :P

Anyway, will update you on my progress. Would be cool if the creator could actualy join as well since there is alot to fix. I mean, only ships and weapons are fine at the moment...  :-\

first thing found: go in C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\graphics\planets copy and past the radiated planet skin elsewhere maybe on desktop, rename it with cruor and place it in your folder. now the game can load in with the mod :D was actualy that simple for that one lol. But there will be many more crashes.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 01:01:42 PM by lilstrip »

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: November 22, 2015, 12:45:46 PM »

wasn't making my own version  ::)

tried to fix it in a weird way XD thats it lol no worries, not trying to change anything :) I ain't the creator and would ask before changing stuff:)

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: November 22, 2015, 12:57:19 PM »

I thought that was clear enough.

Piemanlives

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: November 22, 2015, 12:59:57 PM »

wasn't making my own version  ::)

tried to fix it in a weird way XD thats it lol no worries, not trying to change anything :) I ain't the creator and would ask before changing stuff:)

Right before I go on a death march lets clear things up.

1. Fixing up the mod and using it for your own personal use is absolutely fine.
2. Fixing up the mod and releasing it to the public without asking permission from the original author is not fine.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 106