Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 106

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Neutrino Corp. (v. 1.86-RC3)  (Read 986131 times)

Ambient

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Neutrino Corp. (v. 1.75)
« Reply #600 on: December 14, 2013, 08:59:53 PM »

Any chance of this to be reincluded in the Uomoz Compilation?

I really miss the sweet design of the ships.

FlashFrozen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: December 15, 2013, 01:21:57 PM »

That would be up to Uomoz to decide, but if it isn't there as of the moment, I'd say don't get your hopes up :)

Lucian Greymark

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: January 03, 2014, 09:27:29 AM »

Idk if anyone has figured this out yet, but the banshee norn is completely overpowered, (And I love it!) I equip mine with fluxless neutron pulse canons on the broadsides and four mounts at the back, I have several mods on my game at the moment and it can solo entire fleets. Several times I've actually cleared the simulator of ships with no problems. Totally happy with this mod, the weapons are wonderfully balanced and the ships have an original feel to them that makes me keep coming back for more. My entire fleet is currently comprised of Netrino ships and some of my favorites include the aforementioned banshee norn, lathe class, the END class and Floh class corvettes. Great work, keep it up.

Ps. How do I get my hands on a hammer? ^.^ or maybe one of those nifty looking unsung class ships.....

Farlarzia

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: January 03, 2014, 10:18:21 AM »

For the unsung look to page 40, Flash left a little clue of how to acquire it there. However the hammer is completely removed from the campaign unless you want to spawn it in. If you thought the banshee was good, you haven't seen anything yet. The unsung eats entire fleets like there is no tomorrow.

FlashFrozen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: January 03, 2014, 03:08:59 PM »

Idk if anyone has figured this out yet, but the banshee norn is completely overpowered, (And I love it!) I equip mine with fluxless neutron pulse canons on the broadsides and four mounts at the back, I have several mods on my game at the moment and it can solo entire fleets. Several times I've actually cleared the simulator of ships with no problems. Totally happy with this mod, the weapons are wonderfully balanced and the ships have an original feel to them that makes me keep coming back for more. My entire fleet is currently comprised of Netrino ships and some of my favorites include the aforementioned banshee norn, lathe class, the END class and Floh class corvettes. Great work, keep it up.

Ps. How do I get my hands on a hammer? ^.^ or maybe one of those nifty looking unsung class ships.....

Glad you enjoy the mod :)

But as Farlarzia said, the Hammer doesn't exist in the campaign in standalone, but I don't think you'll ever need something that crazy in the campaign :p

theSONY

• Admiral
  • Not a single Flux given
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: January 03, 2014, 04:48:34 PM »

it's an old one (March 18, 2013) from awesome Weapons Pack 0.31 but i dunno if this opportunity still work   
Spoiler
[close]
-the ABOMINATION - in progress

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: January 03, 2014, 10:52:18 PM »

Actually the fleet sometimes on rare occasion spawns with the hammer ship...its hilarious but otherwise useless against a player fleet

Piemanlives

• Commander
  • I've Got This, I think...
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: January 03, 2014, 10:56:16 PM »

The Hammer ship is so hilarious.
This is called me throwing my missile swarm at you, and by swarm I mean massacre, and by missiles... I actually just mean missiles, there's actually not much to it really.

FlashFrozen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: January 07, 2014, 01:51:00 PM »

Since with the changes to cr some ships don't deploy in the hammer mission I've updated with other things to bash, I almost replaced some sound effects that I hope will give some more satisfaction when used.

I'll probably put it up in like....6-8 hours

This is just a minor patch, nothing really new, though I've added more shield tweaks.

LiquidStang

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: January 07, 2014, 02:21:31 PM »

It's close, but in my game at the moment the guns and powder neutron cooker completely overwhelmed when I have several ways Norn Banshee (and love) bezflyusnoy me, him, may remain in the fleet. I once had a problem, try cleaning the ship simulator. Defense weapons with a balanced diet, and will be a great feeling to return again and again. At this point in my fleet, including some of my favorite Banshee Norns Netrino, lathes, class and power class corvettes are Floh. Good job, keep it up.  ;)
David

Starsector is challenging, but what's more challenging is dealing with people who encourage you to try real hard.

FlashFrozen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: January 07, 2014, 08:46:46 PM »

Welp new-ish 1.75 up

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k3aymptcko47rpr/Neutrino+corp+1.75.zip

It ain't Blackrock level sound effects but I adore hearing the Phased Array and Neutron lances go off now :D

Code
Version 1.75
-Changed most shield flux upkeeps from 0.2 to 0.3-0.4 across various ships
-Added CR timers to the Maul, Causality, and theEND
-Reduced Neutron Pulse Cannon damage 375 => 325 

-Changed sound effect for the Phased Array Cannon
-Changed sound effect for Neutron Lances
-Fixed sound effects for the Graviton Inverter, Neutron Pulse cannons, and the Siege Fusor

-Changed Sprite for Darkmatter beam cannons
-Changed Sprite for Pulsed Beam Cannons
-Changed Sprite for Photon Torpedo launchers
-Changed Sprite for Light Photon Torpedo launchers

-Lowered shield efficiency of almost all ships from 0.2 => 0.4
-(Slightly under)Doubled Flux Capacity of most ships
-Increased day to day usage a tid bit, most ships increased repair cost.
-Added Corona Australis and Exelion
-Readjusted station stock.

FasterThanSleepyfish

• Admiral
  • Blub
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: January 08, 2014, 12:40:01 AM »

Goodie! I look forward to the challenge of Neutrino Corp!

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: January 10, 2014, 03:42:27 PM »

ive stumpled upon something very annoying...the tractor beam doesnt do what it implies...it just makes me spin like crazy...even worse it does it with my shields up which makes no sense...could you by chance make it pull instead of disco part...seems more like the scramble beam more then a pull one

MesoTroniK

• Admiral
  • I am going to destroy your ships
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: January 10, 2014, 03:43:57 PM »

FlashFrozen, I actually have a script laying about that would make the tractor beam behave more like its name sake implies. Poke me on Skype if you want :)

FlashFrozen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: January 10, 2014, 05:54:01 PM »

FlashFrozen, I actually have a script laying about that would make the tractor beam behave more like its name sake implies. Poke me on Skype if you want :)

I Hope your talking about that, =D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BcAiSwu-To

I'm not that sure if the current tractor beam really needs a buff, Sometimes I rather have the enemy held in one spot rather than dragging him ( and his own guns) closer to me.

If it was ever possible I'd make it drag enemies closer at low flux , hold them in place at 25% bonus flux and repulse when near 50% bonus flux ( to give you breathing space :p)

ive stumpled upon something very annoying...the tractor beam doesnt do what it implies...it just makes me spin like crazy...even worse it does it with my shields up which makes no sense...could you by chance make it pull instead of disco part...seems more like the scramble beam more then a pull one
And if you get hit by a tractor beam, It's kinda supposed to be annoying, well the shields are attached to your ship, so why would it not affect you :P

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 106