Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 106

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Neutrino Corp. (v. 1.86-RC3)  (Read 986334 times)

Knight4d7

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Neutrino Corp. (v. 1.6)
« Reply #405 on: August 24, 2013, 08:30:20 AM »

How do I get the new jackhammer (2) with the console? I love the look of the ship, and want to test it in campaign.

FlashFrozen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: August 24, 2013, 10:02:44 AM »

It's unfortunately not out for general public release yet but is ready in the 1.7 build, so the some of the images on the front page is just to tease people :P
That and I still need to see if it's actually balanced, but it'll come, Soon™ don't worry :)

Knight4d7

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: August 24, 2013, 06:35:08 PM »

It's unfortunately not out for general public release yet but is ready in the 1.7 build, so the some of the images on the front page is just to tease people :P
That and I still need to see if it's actually balanced, but it'll come, Soon™ don't worry :)
ahhh ok well sir you are a awfully good teaser. :P anyway can't wait to see it in action, also love your mod. I only use neutrino ships when I play. Lol

FlashFrozen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: August 24, 2013, 07:15:37 PM »

All part of the job ;) Another happy customer, hehe.

SainnQ

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: September 13, 2013, 06:59:23 PM »

So I'm assuming vers 1.7 will be .6A compatible?

FlashFrozen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: September 13, 2013, 07:06:07 PM »

Working on it now, renaming all the sound effects, and tweaking some things before release.

SainnQ

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: September 13, 2013, 07:15:18 PM »

Working on it now, renaming all the sound effects, and tweaking some things before release.

Oh frigin sweet.

Will we need Lazylib? Or is Lazylib more required along the lines for Uomoz's Corvus and Exelerin?

FlashFrozen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: September 13, 2013, 07:30:08 PM »

lemme double check that, I may or may not of tried using something for one of my weapons.

Edit: probably still standalone capable atm, but gotta squash this bug that I can't see to trace.

Well I guess I smushed it...

Paaaaatch daaaaayy (Dial up beware)
Spoiler
- Polarity -

A Simple cargo drone made for cheap, with an engine, a flare launcher and a simple pseudo-ai.

- Falken -

The original Causality prototype. Being a typical Neutrino Prototype it has specs that far exceed that of the production models, able to fit a large slot into a frigate is no small feat. But the exceptional rarity of even seeing one makes for typical rumors surrounding the corporation.

- Maul -

With the ability to enter into siege mode, the Maul punch of a capital ship in the form factor of a Cruiser.
Siege mode increases weapon range by 4 times but at the cost of turret turn speed, disabling the engines and a slight damage reduction

- Banshee Norn -

A modification of the Banshee class, it forgoes most of it's long range missile complement for a mix of more numerous small slots and medium slots.

- Jackhammer (2) -

A remodel of the Jackhammer class to bring it more in line of the offensive capabilities of other factions Battleships while retaining the multirole capability.

- Nausicaä (2) -

A remodel of the workhorse of the corporation. With the addition of the massive "Pillar" modular cargo container the Nausicaä class has a cargo capacity that is unmatched in the sector. The uses for such large craft is limited to all of the most valuable of cargo hauls, with the sturdiest hull possible, the Nausicaä has yet to of failed a delivery.
[close]
"When you download, you’re getting Neutrino Corp (formerly “Sony”) in its current state – that’s why we’re offering it right now. As an added bonus, downloading entitles you to all bugs and promises, including the final version. "

Just a note as a bug in 0.6a, most drone ships has had their AI infected with scareware, until an appropriate patch arrives, Manually operated vessels are recommended.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/k3iopn9223t9i6c/Neutrino_corp_1.7.zip

Code
Version 1.7 
-Added Falken OP frigate
-Added Banshee Norn Capital
-Added Jackhammer 2 Capital
-Added Nausicaä 2 Capital
-Added Maul Heavy Cruiser
-Added Polarity Drone
-Added Sapper SRM
-Added Quasar
-Improved Lathe, Nirvash, Grinder, Jackhammer maneuverability
-Changed Dual Pulsar to Pulsar Beam Repeater
-Changed Anti-Proton laser sprite
-Added values for Deployments points, Repair costs, total repair costs.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 01:19:16 AM by FlashFrozen »

Carroy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Neutrino Corp. (v. 1.7)
« Reply #413 on: September 14, 2013, 06:04:58 AM »

I see you even went as far as giving it the same name & color ;D

DeathRay

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: September 14, 2013, 12:08:28 PM »

Hey Flash
The mod works fine with 0.6a, but it looks like you missed a few Ships/fighters while adding the CR values. They have a maximum CR of 0%.
All frigates and fighters i have seen so far have this problem
It would be cool if you could look into that.

PS: I just love this mod. Its one of the best faction I found so far on this Forum. Keep up the great work.^^

FlashFrozen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: September 14, 2013, 12:27:34 PM »

"When you download, you’re getting Neutrino Corp (formerly “Sony”) in its current state – that’s why we’re offering it right now. As an added bonus, downloading entitles you to all bugs and promises, including the final version. "

Just a note as a bug in 0.6a, most drone ships has had their AI infected with scareware, until an appropriate patch arrives, Manually operated vessels are recommended.

Lol I kid, I know about the bug, but I'm hoping for the hotfix to patch it up, but if you really want to I can give a workaround (or you can just set all ships that have a Min crew of 0 to 1 ).

DeathRay

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: September 14, 2013, 12:37:28 PM »

A little workaround would be great.

Thx^^

PS: I am not that comfortable with editing game data.

FlashFrozen

• Admiral
    • View Profile

DeathRay

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: September 14, 2013, 01:08:42 PM »

Looks like it worked.^^
Thx

DeathRay

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: September 14, 2013, 03:01:17 PM »

I somehow feel like a annoying fly...

Unfortunetly its still isnt working completely.
The frigates are working. But everytime i own an fighter and interact with it in any way the game crashs and i get the message:
Java(TM) Platform SE binary reagiert nicht.

Sorry for beeing annoying.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 106