Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 0.95.1a RC5 - No one week wait for quest after dropping off Scylla Coureuse  (Read 369 times)

Baqar79

• Captain
    • View Profile

I think I noticed this on 0.95a, but thought perhaps something else was triggering it....or maybe it was intended.

So there is no need to wait one week as the conversation with Baird indicated after ferrying Scylla Coureuse back to Galatia Academy.  Once I exit the station I can go back immediately and start the next part of the quest without needing to wait the 1 week.

I made a backup save just in case (and can send it if you need it), just fly over to the station; hand Coureuse over to Baird and then at the end of the conversation with Baird exit the station and immediately dock again to start the next part of the quest.

(I often make mistakes with my understanding of the dialogue, so if this is intended and I misread something, sorry about that!)

David

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile

Thank you for the detailed report! This is working as implemented & intended.

The line about waiting a week was basically to give the player permission to go do other stuff for a while and come back, but you're not required to in case you just want to get on with the mission. I'll think on if there's a more elegant way to handle this.

Baqar79

• Captain
    • View Profile

I read it somewhat correctly (yay!), thanks for the explanation :D