Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.95.1a is out! (12/10/21); Blog post: The Pilgrim's Path (07/19/22)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: [0.95a] Pulse Industry  (Read 230632 times)

glorygal

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Pulse Industry
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2022, 06:58:59 PM »

Hi, love your mod and have been having fun fine tuning my Minster into a truly awesome force. While doing that I think I found a bug with hard flux dissipation where the Pulse Core Deviant is overriding the elite part of field modulation. By default (with elite field modulation skill and Pulse Core installed), hard flux dissipation with shields active is less than 100/sec. When I altered the minster and removed the core it was over 200/sec.

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2022, 11:19:20 PM »

Hi, love your mod and have been having fun fine tuning my Minster into a truly awesome force. While doing that I think I found a bug with hard flux dissipation where the Pulse Core Deviant is overriding the elite part of field modulation. By default (with elite field modulation skill and Pulse Core installed), hard flux dissipation with shields active is less than 100/sec. When I altered the minster and removed the core it was over 200/sec.

Oh, i will look at that when i have time. Thank
I am pretty bad on english. So, sorry in advance.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Sanguinary Autonomist Defectors A fan-mod of Shadowyard.

Vundaex

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2022, 09:52:45 AM »

In two different games I found the Hubship derelict, and it has been a staple in my fleets. What a beast.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]