Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: [0.97a-RC11] Diktat Enhancement 1.2.2c  (Read 146784 times)

Ragnarok101

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a-RC7] Diktat Enhancement 1.2.1e
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2023, 10:00:16 AM »

Thanks for a great mod!

It seems the config option to remove lobster fighters doesn't work on this version, at least not with the "Lite" option. I have disabled them in the config file, but the lobster fighters (both standard and pirate) still show up in-game, including on AI fleets. The only changes I made to the config were to set:
"DEenablelitemode":true
"DEdisablelobers":true

I noticed this in the previous version: they were still present in blueprints as well. Not sure why.

JAL28

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2023, 07:50:27 PM »

Thanks for a great mod!

It seems the config option to remove lobster fighters doesn't work on this version, at least not with the "Lite" option. I have disabled them in the config file, but the lobster fighters (both standard and pirate) still show up in-game, including on AI fleets. The only changes I made to the config were to set:

Are you using Lunalib? I believe lunalib configs override vanilla settings.json edits.

Omni44

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Diktat Enhancement 1.2.1f
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2023, 12:41:48 PM »

I have to say I really like this mod, it has fast made its way into most favourite content mods out there, and it's really the kind of aid SD needed.
I really like the ships it adds, you made a good job of finding new and unconventional roles for ships (even though AI has issues playing these roles when piloting some of them) while keeping in line with vanilla aesthetic. Writing too is very fitting, and even more tongue in a cheek things like lobsters somehow seem rather fitting. I can't say much about Andor, because I've been mostly playing with lite mode on for now, but I overall like the addition of new markets. I was going to complain about Ingress feeling out of place for people playing without Tahlan, but I see you took care of that in the meanwhile. So good job overall.
Few nitpicks: Some fighters have some weird issues, especially the flak-cannon corvette thing, name of which I forgot, didn't seem to do anything. Bigilance is quite strong and imho better than Champion, prolly a workhorse of SD arsenal, but I can't really say whether it's a problem, especially since it's probably also issue of it being tad more straightforward for AI to pilot compared to some others. New fleets seem to be bit too capital-tier heavy for my taste, they routinely sport 5 compared to Hegemony's 1-3, but that really is a nitpick.

Spoiler
I really wish LC had gotten similar treatment in terms of strength and presence on the the sector's map...
[close]

Florbies

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2023, 05:43:48 PM »

Hi friends,
I started having an error which would cause my game to crash with the "Fatal: Null" message whenever I join in a battle where the Diktat and Heg are already fighting. I am sometimes still able to join in when both factions are already duking it out but sometimes I am not. I have only been able to replicate the bug once and the only things in common is that both fleets are very large and a station is involved.
I have a number of mods running without issue for this save
I am also running Nexerlin on this save

Here's what my error log says when it crashes:

121652 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.H  - Playing music with id [faction_diktat_encounter_02_hostile.ogg]
121716 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.hullmods.ShieldAlwaysOn.advanceInCombat(ShieldAlwaysOn.java:37)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Anyone else encounter this? It's not stopping me from playing but I would like to be able to join in and help my allies in fights rather than having to wait for the dust to settle. I'll also admit that I'm not sure if this issue is with Nexerlin or this mod...
Thanks for any help with this :)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 05:46:18 PM by Florbies »

Rohzdear

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2023, 11:37:27 AM »

I have the 'Disable Lobster Content' in LunaLib enabled, yet I've found a Lungusta Pirate Crushtacean for sale in Kanta's Den.

papasan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2023, 02:47:08 PM »

getting the same error as Flobies, mine hits during the invasion training mission when the invasion space force attacks my fleet.  not 100% sure it's from this mod, but this was the only hit when searching "ShieldAlwaysOn"...

Code
211181 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.hullmods.ShieldAlwaysOn.advanceInCombat(ShieldAlwaysOn.java:37)

JAL28

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2023, 12:09:48 AM »

getting the same error as Flobies, mine hits during the invasion training mission when the invasion space force attacks my fleet.  not 100% sure it's from this mod, but this was the only hit when searching "ShieldAlwaysOn"...

Code
211181 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
Was an Exult involved in the battle?

sajberhippien

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2023, 07:08:52 AM »

Thanks for a great mod!

Are you using Lunalib? I believe lunalib configs override vanilla settings.json edits.
If LunaLib is a mod, I am not using it; the libs I'm using are zz GraphicsLib, LazyLib, and MagicLib. If it's something else, I'm not sure what, but I'll look into it if it could be relevant to the issue.

SpaceshipCaptainYukari

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2023, 04:46:43 AM »

Hello there.

Looks like the Legate ship is crashing the game with its shield thing.
I tried running it in Missions and it crashes the moment it spawns in simulation battle.

Could you please fix that?

Here's the log:
Code
148941 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException

EDIT: I have to let you know that the settings on the lunalib mod settings doesn't work. There's the andor system even when the lite mode is on and fortress mode askonia at the same time even when fortress mode is off. I'm using Nexerelin mode btw.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 02:03:02 AM by SpaceshipCaptainYukari »

Rohzdear

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Diktat Enhancement 1.2.1h
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2023, 12:20:34 AM »

To add to my previous statement after continued testing. I don't know why, but none of the Diktat Enhancement settings work for me.
Already tried Enabling Lite Mode and Disable Lobster Content using both LunaLib settings, and none of them seem to work. The Andor system keeps spawning on a new game, and lobster content continues to appear on markets.
Already tried redownloading and reinstalling the mod (removing the previous files before installing), and see no change.

Some advise would be helpful.

NaokiP

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Diktat Enhancement 1.2.1h
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2023, 10:03:07 AM »

Confirming on my end as well that LunaLib integration doesn't seem to be working right now, Andor still spawns with Lite mode True and lobster fighters still spawn with them set to disabled as True

Tugarin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a-RC10] Diktat Enhancement 1.2.2
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2023, 01:58:14 PM »

After updating the mod it gives this error:

Code
28092 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "prideQuestion5"
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "prideQuestion5"
at sun.misc.FloatingDecimal.readJavaFormatString(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Float.parseFloat(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.Rules.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.public(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)

The 1.2.1f version still works fine.

Dazs

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2023, 02:21:45 PM »

After updating the mod it gives this error:

Code
28092 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "prideQuestion5"
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "prideQuestion5"
at sun.misc.FloatingDecimal.readJavaFormatString(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Float.parseFloat(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.rules.Rules.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.public(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)

The 1.2.1f version still works fine.

I just logged in to report it as well, crashes at game start. Reverted to 1.21 and no problems same as Tugarin.

JAL28

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2023, 07:27:41 PM »

Crash regarding "prideQuestion5" should be fixed, redownload from either forums or discord.

SkippyMcSkippins

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2023, 11:48:27 PM »

Want to start by thanking you for the great mod, unfortunately came across a bug I believe is caused by a ship in this mod. Currently running the 1.2.2 version of this mod and I'm not sure if it's just my specific save game or mod setup, as I'm running a decent sized mod list, but I have a repeated bug in a battle where whenever I destroy a Regulus(LG) my game either completely freezes or drops to about 1 frame a minute. Using the "RemoveHulks" console command after killing the Regulus(LG) fixes the problem. I'm guessing the issue is a hull mod because my log fills up with this:

Spoiler
1918238 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1920432 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1922635 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1924816 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1926672 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1928438 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1930248 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1932024 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1933813 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1935603 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1937414 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1939171 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1940933 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1942691 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1948107 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1949906 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1951661 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1953415 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1955182 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1956937 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1958690 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1960440 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1962204 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1963993 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1965843 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1967651 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1969557 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1971357 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1973219 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1975072 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1977600 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1979582 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1981479 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1983317 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1985187 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1987001 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1988831 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
1990699 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2047278 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2049063 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2050844 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2052612 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2054386 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2056179 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2057954 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2059725 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2061558 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2063342 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2065112 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2066875 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2068669 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2070442 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2072249 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2074041 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2075819 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2077591 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2079353 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2081159 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2082939 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2084718 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2086491 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
2088252 [Thread-3] INFO  DE.hullmods.AndradaResonator  - In range: true, has hull mod true, same owner true
[close]
« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 11:09:37 AM by SkippyMcSkippins »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5