Starsector > General Discussion

Help me find Scylla Coureuse please

(1/2) > >>

KopiG:
So Im stuck at this point in the campaign. Ive exhausted every talk option. I dont know how to find her. Help me please.

Kobura:
What was the last few items you've done? I'll try to help guide you to the next step without just ruining it :)

Remember that the bars hold plenty of rumors...

Megas:
Ah, the Law and Order detective genre shift in that one League system (that I want to sat bomb to the ground for their insolence).

On the League planet, you need to talk to people at the comms and visit the bar for unusual... stuff.

In the same system, you need to talk to people at K. Starworks (the pirate planet where player can raid for blueprints, but don't raid now!)

Visit Groombridge space station in the same system for clues.

Maybe try hacking the comm relay?

Eventually, you need to talk the archon again after you gathered enough evidence.

KopiG:
Thank you for the tips. I cant interact with Goombridge Habitat in any way. I still have only partial evidence. I have to hack the comm relays? That would mean I have to kill all those patrolling fleets next to it. Same as a previous missions where I had to hack a Hegemony comm relay. Only way to do is to be the enemy of the Hegemony which I didnt want to do. I dont like this quest chain one bit.

SCC:
You only need two pieces of evidence, so you can just go to the pirate station, buy the plans, visit the bar in either Laicaille or Kapteyn Starworks to learn of Groombridge ghosts, go there and learn of the device there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version