Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Enemy fleets larger over time?  (Read 2522 times)

Kohlenstoff

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Enemy fleets larger over time?
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2021, 12:03:02 PM »

The 5 star fleets appear mostly, when you had already taken care of several of their fleets in a certain timeframe. After a while they become quite common. Here one nice example which i screenshoted due lazyness from one of my videos.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jo Jo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2021, 12:15:32 PM »

The 5 star fleets appear mostly, when you had already taken care of several of their fleets in a certain timeframe. After a while they become quite common. Here one nice example which i screenshoted due lazyness from one of my videos.

That's a scary fleet! BTW, I searched YT for: kohlenstoff starsector, and I didn't have any returns. There are tons of kohlenstoff channels. Would you mind linking one of your Starsector videos. Watching YT and reading the forum is mainly how I learn, since game time is very limited. Thanks for the screenshot.

LennStar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2021, 12:18:40 PM »

That's a scary fleet! BTW, I searched YT for: kohlenstoff starsector, and I didn't have any returns. There are tons of kohlenstoff channels. Would you mind linking one of your Starsector videos. Watching YT and reading the forum is mainly how I learn, since game time is very limited. Thanks for the screenshot.
Kohlenstoff is German for carbon, so yeah, a lot of that word will turn up esp. in carbon dioxide ;)

Jo Jo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2021, 12:36:43 PM »

Kohlenstoff is German for carbon, so yeah, a lot of that word will turn up esp. in carbon dioxide ;)

LOL! Thanks for the info. Made me chuckle, and it explains why so many channels with Kohlenstoff in the name. ;)

Kohlenstoff

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2021, 12:55:56 PM »

Here is the video where i battle this Fleet. Be warned. Like most of my videos it contains endgame spoilering ship and weapons.
Spoiler
[close]

This one is one of my VERY few videos, which doesn't spoil any endgame content. Don't watch the others unless you want to see spoilering content.
Spoiler
[close]

Yes, i choosed Kohlenstoff because i like Carbon and it's versatile properties.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 01:00:47 PM by Kohlenstoff »

Jo Jo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2021, 04:43:53 PM »

Here is the video where i battle this Fleet. Be warned. Like most of my videos it contains endgame spoilering ship and weapons.
Spoiler
[close]

This one is one of my VERY few videos, which doesn't spoil any endgame content. Don't watch the others unless you want to see spoilering content.
Spoiler
[close]

Yes, i choosed Kohlenstoff because i like Carbon and it's versatile properties.

Hey Kohlenstoff. Thanks for replying. I'm looking forward to watching your videos over dinner. No problem with the spoilers at all. I read quite a bit on the forums so I have a good idea what to expect. BTW, glad you like carbon. Maybe you're a scientist like me?
Pages: 1 [2]