Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.95a is out! (03/26/21); Blog post: Of Slipstreams and Sensor Ghosts (09/24/21)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Enemy fleets larger over time?  (Read 643 times)

Kohlenstoff

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Enemy fleets larger over time?
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2021, 12:03:02 PM »

The 5 star fleets appear mostly, when you had already taken care of several of their fleets in a certain timeframe. After a while they become quite common. Here one nice example which i screenshoted due lazyness from one of my videos.
Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of my Fleet. Its mission: to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new weapons and more loot. To destroy spaceships, which has never been exploded before.

Jo Jo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2021, 12:15:32 PM »

The 5 star fleets appear mostly, when you had already taken care of several of their fleets in a certain timeframe. After a while they become quite common. Here one nice example which i screenshoted due lazyness from one of my videos.

That's a scary fleet! BTW, I searched YT for: kohlenstoff starsector, and I didn't have any returns. There are tons of kohlenstoff channels. Would you mind linking one of your Starsector videos. Watching YT and reading the forum is mainly how I learn, since game time is very limited. Thanks for the screenshot.

LennStar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2021, 12:18:40 PM »

That's a scary fleet! BTW, I searched YT for: kohlenstoff starsector, and I didn't have any returns. There are tons of kohlenstoff channels. Would you mind linking one of your Starsector videos. Watching YT and reading the forum is mainly how I learn, since game time is very limited. Thanks for the screenshot.
Kohlenstoff is German for carbon, so yeah, a lot of that word will turn up esp. in carbon dioxide ;)

Jo Jo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2021, 12:36:43 PM »

Kohlenstoff is German for carbon, so yeah, a lot of that word will turn up esp. in carbon dioxide ;)

LOL! Thanks for the info. Made me chuckle, and it explains why so many channels with Kohlenstoff in the name. ;)

Kohlenstoff

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2021, 12:55:56 PM »

Here is the video where i battle this Fleet. Be warned. Like most of my videos it contains endgame spoilering ship and weapons.

This one is one of my VERY few videos, which doesn't spoil any endgame content. Don't watch the others unless you want to see spoilering content.

Yes, i choosed Kohlenstoff because i like Carbon and it's versatile properties.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 01:00:47 PM by Kohlenstoff »
Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of my Fleet. Its mission: to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new weapons and more loot. To destroy spaceships, which has never been exploded before.

Jo Jo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2021, 04:43:53 PM »

Here is the video where i battle this Fleet. Be warned. Like most of my videos it contains endgame spoilering ship and weapons.

This one is one of my VERY few videos, which doesn't spoil any endgame content. Don't watch the others unless you want to see spoilering content.

Yes, i choosed Kohlenstoff because i like Carbon and it's versatile properties.

Hey Kohlenstoff. Thanks for replying. I'm looking forward to watching your videos over dinner. No problem with the spoilers at all. I read quite a bit on the forums so I have a good idea what to expect. BTW, glad you like carbon. Maybe you're a scientist like me?
Pages: 1 [2]