Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: [0.96a] Foxy's Quality of Life - Cosmetic Tweaks - 192.168.0.5  (Read 44901 times)

Quill

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Foxy's Quality of Life - Cosmetic Tweaks - 192.168.0.5
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2023, 11:10:51 AM »

Love your mod so far, I just wish there was a way I could toggle things off. While I love the player faction changes, I don't like some soundtracks you've included and I dislike some very specific features while everything else is pretty much perfect.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2023, 10:33:57 PM by Quill »

Foxy

• Commander
  • About me: I make simple mods ^__^
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2024, 01:14:20 AM »

Love your mod so far, I just wish there was a way I could toggle things off. While I love the player faction changes, I don't like some soundtracks you've included and I dislike some very specific features while everything else is pretty much perfect.
Hey, glad to hear that you are having fun ^_^
I did set up the guiding comments in the data/config/settings.json file in case you wish to toggle any of the settings. Hope that helps!

Addicted Starfarer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2024, 12:01:40 PM »

will this run in 0.97? i just wanted to ask since i haven't played 0.97 yet

Foxy

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2024, 10:53:19 AM »

It should, the general changes done in the new release don't touch or change the basic game parameters from what I have read. But if you encounter any issues let me know and I will test in in 97 as I haven't had a chance at the moment.

Addicted Starfarer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2024, 07:58:34 AM »

It should, the general changes done in the new release don't touch or change the basic game parameters from what I have read. But if you encounter any issues let me know and I will test in in 97 as I haven't had a chance at the moment.

sorry for the late reply i finally had the game running though i still kept my 0.96 copy just in case, no errors so far the reason why i asked last time was because your mod changed my experience so much that now i can't play the game without it thanks for confirming

Foxy

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2024, 12:00:23 AM »

sorry for the late reply i finally had the game running though i still kept my 0.96 copy just in case, no errors so far the reason why i asked last time was because your mod changed my experience so much that now i can't play the game without it thanks for confirming
Hehe, no worries. Super glad that it made the game more friendly for you. The game's notice alert is there just because the version numbers don't match, because it literally just checks that specific number alone and nothing else :D
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]