Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: So i was wondering if i can get some help about the creation of a mod ?  (Read 388 times)

Jufruit

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hello there ,

I'm french , i love starsector (and space) , and everything is great .

But , even if the game is English and that's help to improve my knowledge about it ,
I would gladly play in french , since it will be much more comfortable , first for me and secondly for other .

My knowledge in English is enough to translate everything , but I crave to know how to create a mod .

So I'm asking to you , to tell me how , (and please don't just tell me to go to some link about how to create a mod ,
I prefere to ask directly to someone who have experience , and could responde to some of my interrogation , thanks)

Thanks for your time , and please help me (for the greater goods ?)

Thaago

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • Harpoon Affectionado
    • View Profile
Re: So i was wondering if i can get some help about the creation of a mod ?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2021, 10:17:52 AM »

Hi there, welcome to the forum!

If you have specific questions, you can ask in the modding subsection. Either create a thread for it or ask in the 'misc questions' thread.

If you want to talk to someone and ask specific questions in real time, probably the best place is the unofficial starsector Discord: https://discord.gg/a8AWVcPCPr

There are usually modders talking there at all hours - if you ask about translation/localization you will most likely get pointed to some people who have already done what you want to do for other languages.