Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: [0.7.1a]~The Nihilic Empire~ 0.98 (New ships, market balancing act)  (Read 85034 times)

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
Re: TNE Mod 0.75 (Back from the dead!)
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 11:53:11 AM »

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Oh but I do want to!

Hello again after hibernating for almost a year (back in 0.31 when this mode was originally made) I'm back with a massive update (Soooo easy to mod now that there is editors!).

So for the tree of you that remember this mod, the new version is even meaner!
...But I wish there was a way to disable the window over the enemys forces... Try not to look I guess?

Anyway have fun!

The ultimate Necro XD

But Seriously, good thing you updated this mod, I really liked it on .35a.
Or was it on .33? Can't Remember if this mod existed back then >__<

Dibuk

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: TNE Mod 0.75 (Back from the dead!)
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2012, 12:10:14 PM »

.31 actually  ;D and thanks for the kind words!

Hopefully you will find a big suprise that was not there before.. >_>

Dibuk

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

New release 0.76! Now pretty pictures in the OP for those that needs it!

Please comment  ;D

Uomoz

• Admiral
  • 'womo'dz
    • View Profile

Holy Crap. Is this somewhat vanilla-balanced?

Dibuk

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Yes... somewhat.

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile

Yes... somewhat.

Well...... I wouldn't really say that.....
:D

Dibuk

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

If you are refering to the mission "odd signals" the difficulty is "Evil"

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile

If you are refering to the mission "odd signals" the difficulty is "Evil"

I'm referring to the ships as themselves. Or, atleast that's my opinion thrown into the fray.

Dibuk

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Oh, yes.. They are sturdy but they lack really heavy hitting weapons, not that thay have bad weapons at all, but they are "Harder" enemys in the campaign.

The missions - especially "odd signals" - are some what "Iron man"-modeish.

Dibuk

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Made the story mission(s) a two parter "Odd signals" and the new "Odd signals II" which is taking off where the last ended. Also made the first one a bit easier.

Let me know what you think, however flamable that might be!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 05:31:58 AM by Dibuk »

Kalinin

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Promptly got my ass handed to me on the first one, didn't even want to suffer through the second. The third, however, was quite fun. :P
These guys seem to murder low and mid-line ships, whereas high tech seem to be able to stand their ground. (Shields not accumulating flux) Good fun though. Those fighters are fast.

rada660

• Captain
    • View Profile

i decided to over boosted the Irritum, so much fun to drive it in the mission 2 that you hided ;P the fight lasted 1 hour as i put so many ship vs me ;D

i still loosed at the end tho D:

Dibuk

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Promptly got my ass handed to me on the first one, didn't even want to suffer through the second. The third, however, was quite fun. :P
These guys seem to murder low and mid-line ships, whereas high tech seem to be able to stand their ground. (Shields not accumulating flux) Good fun though. Those fighters are fast.

That's a nice find you got there! And yeah, the missions are extremely hard. Thanks for the comment!

i decided to over boosted the Irritum, so much fun to drive it in the mission 2 that you hided ;P the fight lasted 1 hour as i put so many ship vs me ;D

Did the Irritum get destroyed!? Oh my O.0 - what did you do to it!

Also, you sneaky little weasle, that mission was not for you! Hehe, have fun with it :P

rada660

• Captain
    • View Profile

Did the Irritum get destroyed!? Oh my O.0 - what did you do to it!

Also, you sneaky little weasle, that mission was not for you! Hehe, have fun with it :P

yup... its was a 1 hour battle, at this stage ill tell what was the stats of the Irritum:

all the mods that was revelant ( like not omni shield emitter etc )

1mil base HP, went to 1.6mil from the 50% reinforced bulkhead and +10% from the insulated engine ( i think ) then went up to 2.6mil HP with the stabilized Bulkhead

then base 16000 Armor, went to 24000, then to 25600 after all the modification >:3

and a 155000 flux limit for the shield, but i nerfed the shield tho..... efficienty i make it 1.2 instead of 0.8, and the upkeep was 1 also... so yea i raise shielcd the flux was raising high fast, but that was saying more evil void ray >;3

i added more weapon on it, all empty slot visible on the Irritum i filled it with the weapon its would have used on those slots ( well i guessed pretty much )

like more PD voidray and couple more of Dual light machinegun
couple more of looted Dual flakgun
couple more of Void beam

well that tell pretty much for the stats

my enemy was....

a big swarm of fighter, bombers ( that the comp sent first )
then they started to send onslaught, there was 15 in total in the mission
then its was the Ceasar broadside battleship ( from the timcorp mods )
alpha carrier from timcorp again
then couple of cruiser like the medusa and etc
what mostly killed me : the paragon there was 8 i think
then last ship that finished me up... The delta class leviathan from the timcorp again lol

so yea..... battle of 1 hour... massive fighting around the irritum massive weaponry effect... until all guns that had munition... had no more ammo... so only laser was shooting... the battle turned out to be more boring afterward lol

but i do noticed something tho that is a pain for the AI... the Collision radius is so huge that the first try i made with the irritum, they were all overshooting ( out of their normal range ) because they were shooting inside the collision radius, but now the ship directly... so i decided to make its smaller, but seem i made it too small, now they were in a normal range but shell was passing through the ship where the collision radius was not here lol o\

so i had to make its at the more minimum but well least what ive done had a better effect they were closer and least hitting more often lol

but yea after that 1 hour battle............ i say : well 1mil base HP too much! i decreased to 500k, which lead to like 1.3mil instead of 2.6mil lol and i putted 10k armor instead of base 16k armor so armor is penetrable faster...

so i did another try on another mission type that timcorp mods had, that i modified, instead of 1 lone ship that he decided to put i putted the irritum instead, vs 1 delta and some various other ship

first try : *** me irritum decided to retreat overwhelming fleet point vs him scared him
second try : ok let boost the irritum fleet point so its feel more powerful : *** me again now its too much its cant spawn! ( hell i setted battle point in the setting file to 1800 ( even i think its capped at like 999 i think... lol ) and yet its cannot five more than 60 point for no reason ( p_p how to boost a mission fleet point availability alone! )
third try : ok now irritum have max 50 point : ok its spawn, good he didnt retreat : FIGHT
happen my single delta crushed him >_>

that is all lol

Dibuk

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Oh, I see you modded the .cvs quite handedly.

Well as long as you had fun  :P
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6