Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Seafood Shipworks 0.0.7f minor fixes  (Read 86197 times)

Jang

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Seafood Shipworks 0.0.7f minor fixes
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2022, 01:17:11 PM »

Thank you lili and ZeroXenon! This is a very high quality ship pack and I'm glad you've shared it with us

Space Cowboy

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2022, 09:35:14 AM »

I love this mod, top notch designs. I'd like to give some feedback regarding the Crossbowman though, I've been trying to use it in my current playthrough but the issue I'm having is that it uses it's ship system when surrounded by allied ships and annihilates them from the back where most of them do not have shields. I cannot find a way for the AI to safely use this ship with this system even though it is really cool. Would it be possible to change it so it doesn't do friendly fire? Other than that the ship is 11/10, it works great as a player ship as is.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 10:54:45 AM by Space Cowboy »

lili

• Ensign
  • a fat guy from the sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2022, 12:05:22 AM »

I love this mod, top notch designs. I'd like to give some feedback regarding the Crossbowman though, I've been trying to use it in my current playthrough but the issue I'm having is that it uses it's ship system when surrounded by allied ships and annihilates them from the back where most of them do not have shields. I cannot find a way for the AI to safely use this ship with this system even though it is really cool. Would it be possible to change it so it doesn't do friendly fire? Other than that the ship is 11/10, it works great as a player ship as is.
This issue I will consider adjusting its shells not to cause friendly fire.

Space Cowboy

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2022, 04:09:23 PM »

Is the high-tech capital ship from the picture on the front page in the mod yet? It's not in my codex and I have never seen one in game but I'd love to try it out. It looks like a bigger version of the Nightbreeze which is one of my favorite ships.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 01:01:41 PM by Space Cowboy »

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2022, 07:23:31 AM »

I'm not sure if they're outright broken, but the UNGP rules report "null" for all values with the latest version, making it impossible to tell what they do.

Edit: I'm on 7d, not 7f, so ignore if it got fixed since then.

Edit 2: Can confirm, working again after updating.

FreonRu

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2022, 02:58:05 AM »

Good day.
The ships from this modification fit amazingly into the ships from the main game. Thanks a lot.

Will more ships be added? Will there be version checker support?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

lili

• Ensign
  • a fat guy from the sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2022, 09:04:20 PM »

Good day.
The ships from this modification fit amazingly into the ships from the main game. Thanks a lot.

Hi FreonRu
I'm sorry that I've been busy lately, so I haven't had time to devote to modding for a while, and it took me so long to reply. After that there will be more new content, but of course it will take a long time to prepare, thank you for your expectation!

FreonRu

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2022, 08:50:38 AM »

Good day.

Hi FreonRu
I'm sorry that I've been busy lately, so I haven't had time to devote to modding for a while, and it took me so long to reply. After that there will be more new content, but of course it will take a long time to prepare, thank you for your expectation!

Thank you for your reply.
I will be looking forward to updates.
Good luck and creative success.

CapitanIncognito

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2023, 03:33:36 PM »

Has anyone tried this with 0.96?

n3xx

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2023, 09:16:12 AM »

So, does this mod still work?

Jimminy Crimbles

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2023, 03:06:46 PM »

mod works. just change the version number

horo111

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2023, 05:27:06 PM »

UNGP mod related things are changed in 0.96. If you want to run this in 0.96, you can use "recaf java editor" to change the SFS.jar (need java 17 JDK or higher, but can change jar files working under java 8 or lower).

1. Backup SFS.jar, use recaf to load SFS.jar, and add library of all jar files under starsector-core folder and UNGP's jar file.
2. Open files under classes/scripts/ungp.
3. At the beginning of all files, change all UNGP related "import data.scripts.campaign..." into "import ungp.scripts.campaign...", and change all UNGP related "import data.scripts.ungprules..." into "import ungp.api.rules...". Don't forget press ctrl+s after changing each file.
4. Last, click File - Export program and replace SFS.jar under Seafood Shipworks/jars.

Crisliten

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2023, 09:20:23 AM »

UNGP mod related things are changed in 0.96. If you want to run this in 0.96, you can use "recaf java editor" to change the SFS.jar (need java 17 JDK or higher, but can change jar files working under java 8 or lower).

1. Backup SFS.jar, use recaf to load SFS.jar, and add library of all jar files under starsector-core folder and UNGP's jar file.
2. Open files under classes/scripts/ungp.
3. At the beginning of all files, change all UNGP related "import data.scripts.campaign..." into "import ungp.scripts.campaign...", and change all UNGP related "import data.scripts.ungprules..." into "import ungp.api.rules...". Don't forget press ctrl+s after changing each file.
4. Last, click File - Export program and replace SFS.jar under Seafood Shipworks/jars.

Followed your guide, but even after adding all libraries the one of the "ungp.api.rules" seems invalid, Recaf won't save the recompile because of that.
Don't you have a working version?

WolfPriest

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2024, 03:18:35 PM »

Oh, please don't tell me this mod is dead, this is my favourite ship pack...
Pages: 1 2 [3]