Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 4 Top Rated Green Laser Levels for Your Money  (Read 1006 times)

ChadMartin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
4 Top Rated Green Laser Levels for Your Money
« on: July 25, 2021, 05:53:14 AM »

4 Top Rated Green Laser Levels for Your Money

Planning a project and want to make sure it is 100% accurate before getting started? Green laser levels are standard gadgets that most users recommend. They include the latest line laser technology to improve the visibility of laser lines. Professionals of various fields use green beam line lasers to tackle layout jobs without guesswork.

A green beam laser level allows you to see planes even in bright environments. Furthermore, these tools are available in different categories, including cross-line, rotary, plumb points, and so on. Use one of the top rated green laser levels to guarantee the exact layout. Following are 4 best selling models with many times brighter beams than traditional red laser levels.

DEWALT 12V MAX DW088LG Green Cross Line Laser

This product is among the most trusted tools of professionals, and various platforms put it at the top position in shopping lists. It is suitable for large projects where people require layout over a large area. However, its affordable price also makes it a favorite tool of homeowners. Its locking system is perfect for protecting internal machinery. One can start work right after placing it on an inclined surface. 

Bosch GLL40-20G Self Leveling Green Laser Level

With high visibility and utmost precision, this green laser level is one of the top-rated products. Its green cross-line beams provide users with maximum brightness extending to 40 feet in length. Self-leveling functionality makes the work hassle-free. For added convenience, you can mount it on a tripod with clamps. After setting at a proper working height, you can adjust the laser beams at any desired angle.

Bosch GLL3-330CG 3 360-Degree Green Laser Line Level

It can make leveling and alignment tasks much quicker and easier. The best thing about it is that it can project green laser beams over three planes. Its Bluetooth connectivity and operating range make it the best green laser level for complex jobs.

There is more that this product has! It has both a Lithium-ion and AA alkaline battery to ensure uninterrupted work. The most prominent advantage of this green laser level is that it quickly adjusts the layout with a 360-degree coverage feature over three planes. It has a long battery life with a built-in feature to continually monitor the power consumed.

Bosch GLL50-40G Self Leveling Green Beam Laser Level

Due to the latest features, green beam laser level is one of the bestselling models in the market. It has a 360-degree projection facility along with an automatic leveling mechanism. Furthermore, a built-in pendulum locking system protects the internal parts from damage during transportation. It has many mounting options for you to use a suitable one. Moreover, it can also withstand harsh weather conditions, making it an ideal tool for construction sites.

Final Thoughts

We suggest you go through our detailed reviews to pave your way to a wise decision. Undeniably, the foremost factor to consider is the layouts you often require in your projects. Another aspect is the price, which can cause you to buy the wrong green laser level model.

Remember that products with the most innovative features are the costly ones. Select a green beam line laser according to your specific needs and do not pay for the functions you will never use. It will be totally up to your requirements what green beam laser level you choose.

If you are working indoors, no need to consider green laser levels with outdoor-supported functionalities. Those for indoor use are cheaper and include all essential features you can demand.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 08:15:52 AM by ChadMartin »

Hiruma Kai

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Story points
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 07:12:23 AM »

Welcome to the forums.

Story points are earned via experience.  You will earn 1 story point for every one quarter of a level you earn.  Going from level 1 to level 2 should leave you with 4 story points.  Once you hit maximum level (15), you'll continue to earn 1 story point for a fixed amount of experience.

There are also one or two points I've seen during the main story line missions that  will also reward a free (independent of experience) story point.

Note that some uses of story points provide you with bonus experience (anywhere from 0% to 100% of a story points worth of experience), which doubles your rate of experience gain until the bonus experience is used up.

So doing anything that earns experience will eventually earn a story point - fighting fleets, doing profitable trades, discovering derelicts, and so on.

As for their use, I recommend making personal skills that you already have picked into elite is a good option for long term small benefits.  After that, spending some on making hull mods permanent can be a solid ship boost - note however your earning rate of story points goes down as the game goes on, since you need more and more experience to level.  It's easy to perhaps spend too many story points on hull mods early on.  I tend to use them on ships that I feel like I'm going to be using for a long time.  Also mentoring officers and improving one of their skills to elite can be a permanent minor boost as well.

Lastly, as I tend to play iron man, I always save a few for bad engagements.  A story point is generally much easier to recover than a fleet wipe.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 07:17:22 AM by Hiruma Kai »

KDR_11k

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2021, 07:30:50 AM »

Early on I'd suggest using them fairly liberally even on things like avoiding battles since the bonus experience isn't just for getting the next story point but also the next skill point and you want those skill points. Also I'm not sure but is the commission salary based on your character level? Even more reason to make sure you have a lot of bonus XP early on.

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2021, 10:45:46 PM »

Once you've topped out at level 15, story points get much rarer, and your best bet for getting story points is mass battles.

Kind of drives the game toward a particular style of play.